Start by marking “Organizational Behavior” as Want to Read:
Organizational Behavior

Organizational Behavior

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  435 ratings  ·  41 reviews
Robbins/Judge provide the research you want in the language your students understand; accompanied with the best selling self-assessment software, SAL. Some topics include management functions; the social sciences; helping employees balance work and other responsibilities; improving people skills; improving customer service; motivational concepts; communication; power and p ...more
Published January 1st 2009 by Pearson Prentice Hall (first published 1983)

Alissa
read for a class.. very educational..
Alice Pasya
Hmmm... mostly mengingatkan pada kenangan buruk bersama Pak Billy yang terhormat, yang dengan kemurahan hatinya berhasil tidak meluluskan lebih dari setengah kelas Perilaku Organisasi...
Bishoy Soliman
it gives you a huge knowledge about the organization and its structure and ethical values within .
Joecolelife
Jun 12, 2012 Joecolelife rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Joecolelife by: www.CocoMartini.com
Informative? Yes. Fun to read? Surprisingly, yes. This book is filled with immense knowledge and interesting facts. It is obvious Robinson and Judge took their time with this publication, because, like I said before, it's very informative.
Erin
Okay so I skimmed a lot of this, it was required reading for a class. It does contain very vital information on interactions in the workplace, and ways to be a better manager by understanding the behaviors of your workers.
Amanda
I read it for a class. I learned alot but it's not a book that I would read for fun.
Mahnoor Butt
i want to read this book for my organizational project
Amy Ambarani
Nov 06, 2007 Amy Ambarani rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: HR People ? Director ?
Shelves: psychology
COMPLETE book of Organizational Behavior.
Marilyn Maravilloso
i want to read this book...
Wanda
read for class
Dannah Dailo
Vibha Bhargava
Sinthu
Mar 25, 2014 Sinthu marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
This will be the best book
Umar
Andrew T. Carr
I have utilize this book for my Graduate class on Leadership and Organizational development. The topics were relevant and current. Author Stephen Robbins did a great job compiling real world examples and situations. My students found the reading interesting. I will definitely use this source again in future management courses.
Manderson
Well, this is a textbook after all. But as far as textbooks go, it's well-organized and presents its material in a coherent and well-organized -- if rather dry, of course -- manner. I did find some of the material useful and applicable to thinking of organizational change in a public school setting.
Joecolelife
Jun 12, 2012 Joecolelife rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Joecolelife by: www.CocoMartini.com
I got this book because it was needed for my class, but my teacher doesn't really teach from it. Other than that, the book is still really good for what it is, a little pricey though.
Betsy
I really liked this text book. As far as text books go. It was a welcome break from the really academic stuff. A good mix of fun anecdotes and good information.
Gilmar Bonzatto
Excellent explanation about people and companies. With a good teacher at MBA, was possible TI extracts the maximum about organizational behavior
Scott N.
The only reason I still have it is because the bookstore wouldn't take it back after my semester was over.
Curtie smart
what is organisational behaviour.
Motivaional theories
role of groups in the organisation
Lestat Vazquez
Enjoyable and informative read. Good examples. Real world application.
Karthik
it is helpful to me before going to work in an corporate style.
Muhammad Shafiq
Tara
Apr 02, 2008 Tara is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I am currently taking Organizational Behavior
William
Shiny Paged make any Textbook terrible!!
  • Principles of Microeconomics
  • Biological Psychology
  • Organizational Behavior (13th Edition)
  • Organizational Behavior
  • The Art of the Turnaround: Creating and Maintaining Healthy Arts Organizations
  • Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
  • How to Think Straight about Psychology
  • Managing the Unexpected: Resilient Performance in an Age of Uncertainty
  • Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change
  • The Economics of Money, Banking, and Financial Markets (Addison-Wesley Series in Economics)
  • Organizational Culture and Leadership (The Jossey-Bass Business & Management Series)
  • Economics
  • Hard Facts, Dangerous Half-Truths, and Total Nonsense: Profiting from Evidence-based Management
  • Producing Open Source Software: How to Run a Successful Free Software Project
  • Intermediate Accounting, Volume 2, IFRS Edition
  • Organization Theory and Design (with InfoTrac)
  • Contemporary Strategy Analysis
  • So What?: How to Communicate What Really Matters to Your Audience
The Truth About Managing People...And Nothing But the Truth Management Essentials of Organizational Behavior Fundamentals of Management: Essential Concepts and Applications Organization Theory: Structures, Designs, and Applications