Start by marking “The Ultimate Metabolism Diet: Eat Right for Your Metabolic Type” as Want to Read:
The Ultimate Metabolism Diet: Eat Right for Your Metabolic Type

The Ultimate Metabolism Diet: Eat Right for Your Metabolic Type

2.33 of 5 stars 2.33  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Atkins, the Zone, the South Beach Diet. Anyone with a serious weight problem has probably tried — and failed — to use one of these diets to lose weight. And it’s not their fault. According to weight loss specialist Dr. Scott Rigden, there is no miracle diet that works for everyone because everyone possesses a unique body type and corresponding metabolism. People can be div ...more
Published December 30th 2008 by Hunter House (first published October 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Ultimate Metabolism Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ultimate Metabolism Diet

Mar 06, 2009 Cassie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: knowledge junkies.
Recommended to Cassie by: my pilates instructor.
I have learned so much from this book about how our metabolism plays such a huge role in our overall health. As someone who suffers from several bizarre food allergies I plan to take the knowledge from this book and incorporate it into my daily diet plan. I know that it may not be the cure all but being able to go a couple of days without benadryl is satisfying enough.
Lisa Russell
This was a good book and told you what diet plan you should be following, but really gives you a limited plan. I should be following a low glucose diet according to this book, and it is pretty limited in that information since this book covers many scenarios.
Really only aimed at people with metabolic problems or disorders and even then still recommends some classic information (hey, who knew sugar was bad!)
Kirsi added it
Jun 29, 2015
Darcy marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Lilly Demelo
Lilly Demelo marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Bethany marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Karen Wood
Karen Wood marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013
Becky marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
Samuel Premkumar
Samuel Premkumar marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2013
Aftonb21 marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2011
Kamran added it
Sep 21, 2010
Karina marked it as to-read
May 12, 2009
Lanelibrarylady marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2009