Start by marking “Angel on Board” as Want to Read:
Angel on Board

Angel on Board

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  115 ratings  ·  24 reviews
A novel about the afterlife, guardian angels in training and how someone who has passed on interacts with his/her family to bring them piece. It is a fun fiction romp through Heaven and a great way to look at life!

Do you want to know if...

angels leave presents for us?

angels play with babies, when no one is looking?

angels dance alongside of us, when we're happy?

angels h

Paperback, Second Edition, 248 pages
Published January 19th 1998 by Books To Believe In

To ask other readers questions about Angel on Board, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel on Board

Anja Mizner
I loved it, beginning to end, I loved it. I read the reviews before me and I realized a lot of people didn't like it but I loved it. It's as with any other book, you may like or love it or absolutely hate it. It touched me because to this day I swear my father in law came to me in a dream holding my infant son shortly after my son passed away. When I tell people they look at me like I'm crazy and that's fine but I believe that my father in law wanted to being me comfort and let me know that he w ...more
Rick
This book came to us by chance at a time that my wife needed something to remember that life is just a small piece of the whole. Would have never read this one if we had not had to one night help the author jump start her vehicle. I absolutely loved this book. It made me cry and smile so many times.
Ann237
From the words of guardian angels, was all that kept coming to mind while I was reading this wonderful book. I was not surprised at the end to read that it was based on what has happened in the authors life, and how through it she really felt that she was being surrounded. as you read the words that have been written there are many things that will jump out at you, that you have to stop and reread again and again. They are words that are being taught to a new angel but yet you can't help but thi ...more
Barbara
This is a good FICTION book. It is meant to entertain, and it did. It would be nice to think that we do have guardian angels looking over us. That would explain a lot. The book did explain some about alcohol detox. I found that part interesting. This book is a quick, fun read. The thing that bothered me the most was the lack of editing in the last half. I am referring to the Kindle version here. The bad thing about "cut and paste" in word processing is that many times the words aren't deleted th ...more
Margaret Fraleigh
This was an amazing book. I have always believed that each of us has a guardian
angel to watch over us. This book put that theory into practice.

To the author - thank you for sharing your story.

Te Young
This book was good and can help you cope with losing someone. The opening sequence is rather emotional, but from there it's fine. I bet I would have liked the original raw version better. Since I am not a "religious" person there were parts that made me roll my eyes a few times and the idea that angels give up on their charges ticked me off. Why would they leave you when you need them the most? According to the Kindle version, the author rewrote the book to be more positive. Overall, the concept ...more
Pam
Lots of characters to keep track of with all the angels. Well written and peaceful.
Chris Bullock
I found this novel very emotional in places and well written, particularly the opening sequence, however other areas seemed to be awkward and repetitive. Generally the human interaction was very good and readable, but angel to angel seemed to be taken from an instruction manual, with little emotion. I also found occasional passages quite uncomfortable, but that is probably just me with my own convictions.
However, I thought the story well worth reading, and I can understand it being an inspiratio
Amy
While I enjoyed the idea behind this story and think that some of it could happen, I had a hard time getting past the writing. It feels like a story for adults but the writing style is juvenile. I kept being drawn out of the story by all the grammatical and spelling errors. Overall, though, I felt like this was a good tale.
Sam
Angel on board was a lovely story, a little more spiritual than I uasually read, but overall quite good. I thought it was better than just ok but would have chosen 2.5 stars if I could have. The spelling mistakes and grammatical errors were what pulled it down.
Kathy
I truly loved this book and it makes you really want to believe that angels are always watching over us and that we will be watching over our loved ones someday...it was a very uplifting novel which i would recommend to a lot of people.
Liz
It was two books in one - one about angels and one about addiction recovery. It was just and okay book. Some major editing issues and the writing was simple. Would have liked more description of characters, places and events.
This book left me wondering if we really have angels looking out for us like that. I had a hard time with the raw emotions at the beginning, but enjoyed the journey of this book.
Chris Meikle
Not my normal type to read but it sure made me think and the story line was good. I have really thought about this book a lot. I could recommend this.
Mary Cooper
It took me a while to read this book, but it did make you stop & think about some things that happen & about "coincidences".
Penny Ford

Predictable, a bit to sappy and, I felt hammered God to us too much. Probably won't read other books by this author.
Michelle
I finally quit reading it at 44% through. it just didn't hold my interest. overall storyline was ok but it was dull.
Debby Lambert fuchs
A look at what life after death may be like. Sometimes funny, sometimes frustrating, sometimes serious.
Georgia
Good book...easy to read...uplifting and positive. Great if you believe in guardian angels.
Janet C.
Disappointed by the story line and would not recommend it for anyone to read.
Beckie Rousseau sloan
interesting notions about angels and how they are in our lives.
Gayle
Quite boring and not worth the time.
Carl Creed
great page turner. flowing
Cindy Hamilton
Cindy Hamilton marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
  • A Higher Court: One Man's Search for the Truth of God's Existence
  • The Chakra Diaries
  • The Opening
  • The Nostradamus File (The Project, #6)
  • Death Is a Relative Thing
  • The Sneezing Christmas Tree
  • Just Mercy
  • Encountering Heaven and the Afterlife
  • Margaret's Ark
  • Sugarland
  • The Hand of Christ (The Sterling Novels, #1)
  • The Weight of Glass
  • Subculture
  • Arresting Grace
  • Walking on Broken Glass
  • Glimpses of Heaven: True Stories of Hope and Peace at the End of Life's Journey
  • Christmas in Time
  • The Last Bookstore In America
7 Easy Ways To Earn Extra Money Today to help you make ends meet - 2011 Edition Secrets To Creating Passive Income and becoming financially free (Personal Prosperity Series) I Have A Secret, Do I Keep It? Self-Publisher's Tool Box - tools any author can use to make more money Profitable Book Publishing - Book Publishing 101 for the first time author (Advanced Book Marketing)