Start by marking “Angel on Board” as Want to Read:
Angel on Board

Angel on Board

3.76  ·  Rating Details  ·  139 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
A novel about the afterlife, guardian angels in training and how someone who has passed on interacts with his/her family to bring them piece. It is a fun fiction romp through Heaven and a great way to look at life!

Do you want to know if...

angels leave presents for us?

angels play with babies, when no one is looking?

angels dance alongside of us, when we're happy?

angels h

Paperback, Second Edition, 250 pages
Published January 19th 1998 by Books to Believe in

To ask other readers questions about Angel on Board, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel on Board

Anja Mizner
Mar 20, 2012 Anja Mizner rated it it was amazing
I loved it, beginning to end, I loved it. I read the reviews before me and I realized a lot of people didn't like it but I loved it. It's as with any other book, you may like or love it or absolutely hate it. It touched me because to this day I swear my father in law came to me in a dream holding my infant son shortly after my son passed away. When I tell people they look at me like I'm crazy and that's fine but I believe that my father in law wanted to being me comfort and let me know that he w ...more
Rick
Oct 11, 2008 Rick rated it it was amazing
This book came to us by chance at a time that my wife needed something to remember that life is just a small piece of the whole. Would have never read this one if we had not had to one night help the author jump start her vehicle. I absolutely loved this book. It made me cry and smile so many times.
Ann237
Oct 02, 2013 Ann237 rated it it was amazing
From the words of guardian angels, was all that kept coming to mind while I was reading this wonderful book. I was not surprised at the end to read that it was based on what has happened in the authors life, and how through it she really felt that she was being surrounded. as you read the words that have been written there are many things that will jump out at you, that you have to stop and reread again and again. They are words that are being taught to a new angel but yet you can't help but thi ...more
Barbara
Jun 21, 2013 Barbara rated it really liked it
This is a good FICTION book. It is meant to entertain, and it did. It would be nice to think that we do have guardian angels looking over us. That would explain a lot. The book did explain some about alcohol detox. I found that part interesting. This book is a quick, fun read. The thing that bothered me the most was the lack of editing in the last half. I am referring to the Kindle version here. The bad thing about "cut and paste" in word processing is that many times the words aren't deleted th ...more
Margaret Fraleigh
Jan 31, 2015 Margaret Fraleigh rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
This was an amazing book. I have always believed that each of us has a guardian
angel to watch over us. This book put that theory into practice.

To the author - thank you for sharing your story.

Te Young
Mar 06, 2013 Te Young rated it liked it
This book was good and can help you cope with losing someone. The opening sequence is rather emotional, but from there it's fine. I bet I would have liked the original raw version better. Since I am not a "religious" person there were parts that made me roll my eyes a few times and the idea that angels give up on their charges ticked me off. Why would they leave you when you need them the most? According to the Kindle version, the author rewrote the book to be more positive. Overall, the concept ...more
Pam
Jul 05, 2014 Pam rated it liked it
Lots of characters to keep track of with all the angels. Well written and peaceful.
Chris Bullock
I found this novel very emotional in places and well written, particularly the opening sequence, however other areas seemed to be awkward and repetitive. Generally the human interaction was very good and readable, but angel to angel seemed to be taken from an instruction manual, with little emotion. I also found occasional passages quite uncomfortable, but that is probably just me with my own convictions.
However, I thought the story well worth reading, and I can understand it being an inspiratio
Amy
Mar 21, 2013 Amy rated it liked it
While I enjoyed the idea behind this story and think that some of it could happen, I had a hard time getting past the writing. It feels like a story for adults but the writing style is juvenile. I kept being drawn out of the story by all the grammatical and spelling errors. Overall, though, I felt like this was a good tale.
Sam
Jul 03, 2012 Sam rated it liked it
Angel on board was a lovely story, a little more spiritual than I uasually read, but overall quite good. I thought it was better than just ok but would have chosen 2.5 stars if I could have. The spelling mistakes and grammatical errors were what pulled it down.
Kathy
May 02, 2013 Kathy rated it really liked it
I truly loved this book and it makes you really want to believe that angels are always watching over us and that we will be watching over our loved ones someday...it was a very uplifting novel which i would recommend to a lot of people.
Liz
Oct 19, 2013 Liz rated it it was ok
It was two books in one - one about angels and one about addiction recovery. It was just and okay book. Some major editing issues and the writing was simple. Would have liked more description of characters, places and events.
Alison
Feb 25, 2016 Alison marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
kindle 250 (metaphysical)
May 11, 2012 Jennifer rated it really liked it
This book left me wondering if we really have angels looking out for us like that. I had a hard time with the raw emotions at the beginning, but enjoyed the journey of this book.
Chris Meikle
Mar 16, 2012 Chris Meikle rated it really liked it
Not my normal type to read but it sure made me think and the story line was good. I have really thought about this book a lot. I could recommend this.
Mary Cooper
May 27, 2012 Mary Cooper rated it liked it
It took me a while to read this book, but it did make you stop & think about some things that happen & about "coincidences".
Penny Ford

Predictable, a bit to sappy and, I felt hammered God to us too much. Probably won't read other books by this author.
Michelle
Mar 14, 2012 Michelle rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-but-quit
I finally quit reading it at 44% through. it just didn't hold my interest. overall storyline was ok but it was dull.
Debby Lambert fuchs
May 24, 2013 Debby Lambert fuchs rated it really liked it
A look at what life after death may be like. Sometimes funny, sometimes frustrating, sometimes serious.
Georgia
Good book...easy to read...uplifting and positive. Great if you believe in guardian angels.
Janet C.
Jan 18, 2012 Janet C. rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Disappointed by the story line and would not recommend it for anyone to read.
Beckie Rousseau Sloan
interesting notions about angels and how they are in our lives.
Gayle
Mar 14, 2013 Gayle rated it it was ok
Quite boring and not worth the time.
Carl Creed
Dec 28, 2011 Carl Creed rated it it was amazing
great page turner. flowing
Vicki
Sep 04, 2012 Vicki rated it really liked it
Loved it.
kathy catanzaro
kathy catanzaro rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2016
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2016
gayle a tanner
gayle a tanner rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2016
Cath White
Cath White marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
  • A Higher Court: One Man's Search for the Truth of God's Existence
  • The Sneezing Christmas Tree
  • Death Is a Relative Thing
  • The Nostradamus File (The Project, #6)
  • Margaret's Ark
  • Subculture
  • Arresting Grace
  • The Last Bookstore In America
  • My Vacation in Hell
  • Softly and Tenderly (Songbird, #2)
  • Walking on Broken Glass