Start by marking “The Last Knight” as Want to Read:
The Last Knight

The Last Knight

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  130 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Known for her captivating romances set in Australia and the American West, Proctor turns her hand to medieval Europe in this tale of passion and redemption, as a rogue knight's quest for glory becomes an unexpected crusade to save his soul. From the bestselling author of "September Moon".
Published August 1st 2000 by Ivy Books

To ask other readers questions about The Last Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Knight

Splage
Very sweet romance with a lot of history, battles and vivid adventures. The hero is to die for! It was highly recommended to me, but I would say 3 and a halfer. They had a very deep, forever love, but not as passionate as I would have like it. The hero was so chivalrous and too good and moral - just take her, she wants it as much as you!!!
Amanda
I have never read a book set in medieval times, but my recent obsession with Showtime's "The Tudors" sort of fueled me to read this, along with my current infatuation with Candice Proctor. I have to say, I loved it and this book is in my top three CP novels! I thought the premise was exciting and the characters were wonderful.

Proctor does a spectacular job of creating a past and present world for her characters, while leaving the future unknown until the last possible moment. I love that they a
Linda
First, I must say, I loved Ms. Proctor's NIGHT IN EDEN. I am not a huge fan of medieval times and I was not expecting to love this romance. But I did like it.

Ms. Proctor is well-versed about this period of time. Women were considered as chattel. Many men valued their horses and dogs more. For most people this era was dirty. Secrets were common and trust was hard to give. Violence was the norm and THE LAST KNIGHT was not short on this.

It is 1189 and nineteen-year-old Lady Attica d'Alerion was bet
Smiley (Knižné Maniačky)
Nie zlý historický román. Vtipný, akčný a s hlavnou hrdinkou, ktorá mala odvahu a veľa riskovala. Tak trochu pripomínala miestami chlapca. Ku koncu mi síce niektoré jej rozhodnutia vadili. A čo sa týka rytiera? Jarnac je neskutočne skvelý chlap. Skrýva kopu tajomstiev, naozaj zaujímavých. Jediné, čo mi na knižke mierne vadilo, bol rozsiahly a nepotrebný opis pri niektorých častiach deja.
Dixie
Jan 12, 2014 Dixie rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: liked
Another intense book by Proctor. A good read, though it didn't really take off until after 100 pages or so. Proctor's books keep me reading but do not inspire a reread, with the exception of Beyond Sunrise.
Irishgirl1247
Nice girl pretending to be a boy story, but a little tedious. This saddly is due to history and the classic family issues of King Henry of England and his sons Richard & John. (See a Lion in Winter & you'll understand, or Robin Hood is the same issues a few years later, they alwanted to be king and couldn't wait there turn!)
Lena Donan
Ako poznamenala sestra po prečítaní "mám pocit, že to všetko som čítala už kdesi"... pravda pravdúca. Tým sa kniha pre mňa stáva čistým priemerom, aj keď uznávam, že dobre napísaným. Ale ničím výnimočným. Takých je a takých ešte bude.
Kathy
Great historical detail, engaging characters. I will seek out all her books.
Sedoo Ashivor
Sedoo Ashivor marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Sidonia
Sidonia marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
shms
shms marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Lily Salvatore
Lily Salvatore marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Jackie Lease
Jackie Lease marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Julie Croce
Julie Croce marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
April Dykes
April Dykes marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Tess
Tess marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Christine (Cagnes)
Christine (Cagnes) marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
LadyRose
LadyRose marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • A Winter Ballad
  • Lady Of The Knight
  • Once a Warrior (Warriors, #1)
  • Risk Everything (The Blackthorn Trilogy, #3)
  • Tapestry
  • The Lady's Secret
  • Her One Desire
  • The Iron Rose (Dante Pirates, #2)
  • The Scotsman
  • Danger's Kiss
  • In Your Eyes
  • Defiant
  • Scoundrel (Montagues, #3)
  • The Lily And The Sword (Medieval, #1)
  • A Knight's Honor
  • The Holding (Medieval Knights, #1)
  • Uncommon Vows
  • His Cavalry Lady (Harlequin Historical, #936)
Candice Proctor, aka C.S. Harris and C.S. Graham, is the bestselling, award-winning author of more than a dozen novels including the Sebastian St. Cyr Regency mystery series written under the name C.S. Harris, the new C.S. Graham thriller series co-written with Steven Harris, and seven historical romances. She is also the author of a nonfiction historical study of the French Revolution. Her books ...more
More about Candice Proctor...
Night in Eden Whispers of Heaven September Moon Beyond Sunrise The Bequest