Start by marking “Your Seven Energy Centers: A Holistic Approach to Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Vitality” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  71 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Contains powerful insights and tools for wholeness based on the science of the body's subtle energy system. It draws from the wisdom of the world's spiritual traditions to show how you can nurture spiritual growth. Includes an overview of practical techniques that help restore the body's energetic balance -- from homeopathy, vitamins and spa therapies to meditation, affirm ...more
Published January 1st 2000 by Summit University Press

To ask other readers questions about Your Seven Energy Centers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Seven Energy Centers

Jan 13, 2016 Laura rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
The book is well written, it's simple and easy to understand. It's a great starting point to learn about chakras.
original review
Colette
May 26, 2009 Colette rated it really liked it
I've had this book since Christmas. It was cheap, I had a gift certificate and I'm very much into Energy healing. I bought it as after thought.

It is amazing. The information on chakras is well written and to the point. And the lessons on love, shielding yourself and enhancing your days are a must.
Colette
Apr 06, 2009 Colette rated it it was amazing

Shawon Brown
Jul 23, 2012 Shawon Brown rated it it was amazing
Excellent book on healing, spiritual growth, energy and chakras. Easy read and relate able. Have read this twice! All of the information was relate able and inspiring. Highly recommend this book!
Sandi Kay
May 10, 2011 Sandi Kay rated it really liked it
this book was a part of a class I took. It was highly regarded, as it helped me and others a lot.
Marwin Eguia
Jan 21, 2008 Marwin Eguia rated it liked it
Shelves: my-collections
educational new age book.
Rita
Rita is currently reading it
Apr 28, 2016
Fernanda Rovaris
Fernanda Rovaris is currently reading it
Apr 11, 2016
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2016
Alexandria
Alexandria marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2016
Melinda F
Melinda F marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
Corey
Corey added it
Feb 17, 2016
Sonya
Sonya marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Sun
Sun is currently reading it
Dec 13, 2015
Olivia Jackson
Olivia Jackson marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2015
Aimee Fullman
Aimee Fullman rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2015
Tchalla
Tchalla is currently reading it
Nov 04, 2015
Rodney
Rodney marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2015
Rena Huisman
Rena Huisman marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Dec 08, 2015
Marissa
Marissa marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Shante
Shante rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2015
Sds
Sds marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Michael Brancato
Michael Brancato is currently reading it
Jun 12, 2015
Erica Alex
Erica Alex marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Wylita McNeal
Wylita McNeal marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Elizabeth Clare Prophet (née Wulf) (April 8, 1939 - October 15, 2009) was an American spiritual author and lecturer.

She was a modern-day mystic, author, lecturer and spiritual teacher. She has been featured on NBC's Ancient Prophecies, A&E's The Unexplained and has talked about her work on Larry King Live. Her lectures and workshops have been broadcast on more than 200 cable TV stations throu
More about Elizabeth Clare Prophet...