Start by marking “Summer with the Moodys (Moody Family Series #1)” as Want to Read:
Summer with the Moodys (Moody Family Series #1)

Summer with the Moodys (Moody Family #1)

Come along with the Moodys as they help a widowed neighbor, start small businesses for the children, enjoy a family fun night, live normal life, and wrap up the book with two special surprises! Woven throughout the book is the Moodys' love for the Lord and their enjoyment of time together. Children (parents too!) will love Mr. and Mrs. Moody, Max, Mollie, Mitch, and ...more
Published 2005

To ask other readers questions about Summer with the Moodys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer with the Moodys

Marah
Apr 23, 2015 Marah rated it it was amazing
This series is one of the best ever!!! Every person I know who has read them has loved them! I've read this series more times than I can even remember!
Kara
May 09, 2015 Kara rated it it was ok
It is very rare that I don't finish a book, but I just couldn't get through this one. The characters didn't really have personalities. I had a high school English teacher that would read to us in a monotone voice and that's what these characters remind me of. I don't think my boys would enjoy this, either.
Avery
Feb 03, 2016 Avery rated it it was amazing
Yes, this is a younger kids book, but I still loved it.
I am a home school student that comes from a Christian, Conservative family, so to even have a children's book that relates to me. The only way I feel as if I don't relate to the Moody's, is not wearing skirts everyday, and the kid's ages. This was a cute book, and I recommend it to anyone, home school or not!
Andrea
Jun 30, 2015 Andrea rated it it was amazing
My eight year old has read through this entire series already. The books are sweet and wholesome stories about everyday life for a homeschooling family that are interesting enough to be enjoyable and keep a child's attention but lack the bickering, bullying, and other usual drivel that books for this age group usually are filled with.
Lindsey
I read this a long time ago when I was like, 7. So I can't remember much of the plot or anything. But do remember that I loved this book. It was an awesome book for little kids. It's about a homeschooling christian family and all the stuff that happened to them in their summer. Very nice book.
Bekah
Jan 10, 2014 Bekah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I've read all of the Moody books and they are amazing! I'm even above the age range for this series and they are some of my absolute favorites!
Stephanie Wright
Stephanie Wright rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2014
Vanessa Curley
Vanessa Curley rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2013
Hunter
Hunter rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2016
Tracy Ayers
Tracy Ayers rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2016
Malanie
Malanie rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2016
Greg Giordano
Greg Giordano rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2016
Anna
Anna rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Marissa
Marissa rated it did not like it
Jul 21, 2008
Casey Schoepflin
Casey Schoepflin rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2015
Sarah rated it it was ok
Jun 09, 2012
Mandi
Mandi rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2010
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2015
jess
jess rated it did not like it
Dec 29, 2015
Zelda
Zelda rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2014
M
M rated it really liked it
May 20, 2015
Josiah Parris
Josiah Parris rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2014
Isaac Heironimus
Isaac Heironimus rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2015
Selah InTexas
Selah InTexas rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2015
Debbie Phillips
Debbie Phillips rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2012
Haley
Haley rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2009
Anna Hutzky
Anna Hutzky rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2008
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2012
Christina
Christina rated it liked it
May 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Summer with the Moodys 1 8 Jul 16, 2008 02:22PM
Sarah graduated from homeschool in 2000. Sarah is a key part of the family Titus2.com ministry and keeps it running with all the "behind-the-scenes" projects that she does. Whenever she has a spare moment, you might find her writing a Moody Family Book or doing homemaking tasks. She does a wonderful job keeping the Maxwell family blog up-to-date and captures daily life as their "photographer." ...more
More about Sarah Maxwell...

Moody Family (8 books)
  • Autumn with the Moodys (Moody Family Series #2)
  • Winter with the Moodys (Moody Family Series #3)
  • Spring with the Moodys (Moody Family Series #4)
  • Summer Days with the Moodys (Moody Family Series #5)
  • Autumn Days with the Moodys (Moody Family #6)
  • Winter Days with the Moodys (Moody Family #7)
  • Spring Days with the Moodys (Moody Family #8)