Start by marking “ヴァンパイア騎士 6” as Want to Read:
ヴァンパイア騎士 6

ヴァンパイア騎士 6 (Vampire Knight #6)

4.35  ·  Rating Details  ·  10,206 Ratings  ·  118 Reviews
Yuki sneaks into an exclusive vampire party and sees Aido's parents introducing their daughter to Kaname. They, like many other Night Class parents, desire an alliance with the pureblood. Kaname is the most eligible bachelor in the vampire society--but will he choose Yuki?
Published October 5th 2007 by 白泉社

To ask other readers questions about ヴァンパイア騎士 6, please sign up.

Jasmine Saghafifar if you mean what order you read it, you read it just like a comic except back to front
Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 1 by Hiromu ArakawaDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoBleach, Volume 01 by Tite Kubo
Good Manga
77th out of 515 books — 207 voters
Witches Immortal by R.W.K. ClarkLuna Sanguis by Simon OkillLucifer's Angel by R.W.K. ClarkLucien's Reign by R.W.K. ClarkSpirit Bound by Richelle Mead
VAMPIRES, WERES, WITCHES O MY
169th out of 218 books — 150 voters

More lists with this book...

Arlene
I am in constant awe with the fabulousness of this series. Vampire Knight 6 does NOT disappoint and it’s evident that Matsuri Hino has a gift as a storyteller and artist. She does a flawless job of infusing back-story at just the right time to hook you even further into her series. If you’ve never tried a manga series before, Vampire Knight is definitely the way to go.

In this installment, Kaname asks Yuki a question that could change her existence and possibly cause her to lose Zero forever. Th
MissAnnThrope
27 February 2013

I am kind of hating myself for becoming ridiculously addicted to this silly love-triangle drama. As the story progresses, the volumes are getting intensely dramatic which is making it harder to resist this series. Vampire Knight, Vol. 6 completely sucked me in with the rising tension between Yuki and Zero. And if that wasn't intense enough, the steamy scene with Yuki and Kaname sealed the deal. Sigh. I am such a big sucker. Sucker. Sucker. Sucker.

You know a book has you hooked wh
Michelle☆Elizabeth
It was interesting to see the vampires out of the confinments of Cross Academy.
Jacqueline

I mean, I know that we all love Zero and everything, but is it possible to love him MORE even when a volume hardly focuses on him? IS IT POSSIBLE?!

Volume 6 definitely shifts its attention back to Yuki, exploring more of her backstory and examining a little bit more into her psyche. Additionally, we get to play more in the minds of the secondary characters, namely the Vamps like Aido and Ichijo and Senri AND IT'S AWESOME! Unlike the previous volume, Zero does feel regulated to more of a secondar
Gokce ~Muslin Myst~
Alice
Oct 25, 2008 Alice rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Shoujo fans
Probably the best shoujo manga ever! It's an amazing story that isn't just for girls. Vampire Knight transcends the normal shoujo demographic.
Séverine
Sep 07, 2014 Séverine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Le cinquième tome bouclait la première partie de l'histoire, soulevait d'autres questions, mais comment mettre en place cette deuxième partie après tout ça? Et bien, Matsuri Hino l'a fait, et le résultat est plutôt pas mal...

Maintenant que les bases de cet univers sont bien installées et intégrées, il est temps de s'intéresser à des choses un brin plus complexes, comme le passé de Kaname et de Yûki. Tandis que l'un ne souhaite pas tellement qu'il soit étalé, Yûki cherche par tous les moyens poss
Strangerealms
Kate
While trying to expand my horizons with other manga series from the library, this latest volume came to my mailbox. I was only going to read the first couple of pages...I ended up reading half the volume in one sitting. This series is an example of why I love manga - when it's good, it's good. Not only is the artwork superb (probably the best of any series I've read as of yet), but the characters are engaging and the plot continues to thicken.

I've seen Vampire Knight compared to Twilight, but i
Apple12350
Dec 21, 2015 Apple12350 rated it it was amazing
Really liked it! I don't really remember much since I read some in school and a while before...Anyways, I liked it when the book sets on fire when Yuuki tried to find out about the previous 10 years and how she starts to hallucinate if she tries to dig into her memories. I have a feeling it's Kaname that's done this. I don't know. And the part of Shiki and his mother and about his father, I'm pretty sure that isn't a flashback now that I think of it...I don't know. Oh well! I'll just have to kee ...more
Veronica Ika
Apr 22, 2015 Veronica Ika rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
The story begins to revolve around Kaname now...

A lot of things come to Yuki's mind. Accidentally attending a party for vampires nearby, Yuki sees how vampires honour and worship Kaname as the pureblood vampire. She feels that the gap between then becomes wider and wider. Moreover, she is intrigued to know about her past, especially what happened 10 years ago before she lost her memory. Accompanied by Zero, they go to find the archives about the accident ten years ago, with no result, since some
Renee M
Jul 09, 2015 Renee M rated it liked it
What was that ending??
Completely unexpected.
I have to admit that I have trouble keeping the characters from the night class separate, so I like that it seems they will be playing a bigger part in this opera of a story. Aidou, Shiki, and Ichijo are beginning to stand out a bit. We're also getting more information on the way the vampire clans interact. But so much is unclear. I really hope that all the pieces will come together by the end of the saga.
Michelle☆Elizabeth
It puzzles me a bit why Yuki isn't closer with her adoptive father. He's raised Yuki for 10 years, since she was 6 and he's very kind and adores Yuki; but she often gives him the brush off. She doesn't remember her parents because her memories were erased, so it's not like she is in the mindset of comparing Cross to her parents and him coming up short.

{Reread}
Sara
Jul 12, 2015 Sara rated it really liked it
This was a very good volume in this series. It is getting darker and more intriguing. Everyone has a secret. What is Yuki's secret? What happened in the archives? And what of Kaname's parents?

Most manga I tend to read quickly, but not this one. I read and savor every single sentence. Matsuri Hino is a very good mangaka.
Soobie's heartbroken
Che strano il rapporto tra Yuki e Kaname. Capisco che lei si sia infatuata di lui perché lui l'ha salvata, ma lui - così perfetto in tutto - che razza di interesse può avere per una personcina un po' scialbetta come Yuki?

Intanto sembra stia partendo la storia che riguarda il passato di Yuki, che non ricorda nulla di ciò che è successo prima del suo incontro con Kaname. Strani fatti avvengono quando lei cerca di scoprire degli indizi e così pensa che ci sia qualcuno che vuole impedirle di scopri
Diana Montes
May 14, 2016 Diana Montes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like them, I keep on reading them, but the story is not progressing, well, characters are being added but there seems to be happening a lot around but not really concreting any arc. Kaname has left and Aidou tell us about his relationship with Kaname. We get to know more Vampire Hunters and finally Yuuki learns that her adoptive father was a Vampire Hunter, and the information about Yuuki's report gets burn. So I do believe that the president of Vampire Hunters know exactly who is Yuuki and sh ...more
Raquel Leite
Apr 06, 2016 Raquel Leite rated it it was amazing
Opinião geral : https://raquelcollin.wordpress.com/20...

A história passa-se no colégio Cross, uma escola especial que divide os alunos em dois grupos: A Day Class (classe do dia) e a Night Class (a classe da noite). O que toda a gente pensa, incluído a day class, é que a única coisa que os difere é que quando a classe da manhã saí para os dormitórios á noite, é altura da classe da noite ir para as aulas.
No entanto não é apenas isso. A Night Classe é na verdade uma turma exclusiva a vampiros. Um
Ash
Sep 19, 2015 Ash rated it really liked it
*I gave this series 4 stars and this review will be on every volume, for my own organizational purposes.*
Vampire Knight is a 19 volume, 93 chapter manga series. That's about five or six chapters- titled "nights", if I'm not mistaken, this entire series is consecutive, it's not hopping around from one month to the next- per volume. While it is a lot to read, it's actually a quick one. I didn't realize how little it took me to read all of this until I finished. Generally, I'd say Vampire Knight i
Lesedelfin
Apr 02, 2015 Lesedelfin rated it it was amazing

Vampire Knight geht in die sechste Runde und ich bin wieder völlig aus dem Häuschen. Matsuri Hino hat nicht nur eine fesselnde Geschichte geschrieben, sondern auch Bilder gezeichnet, die mich berühren können. Ich bin von dieser Manga Reihe einfach begeistert!

Gewisse Rückblenden, intime Eingeständnisse und ein unmoralisches Angebot verleihen diesem Band wieder eine ziemliche Macht über mich, die mich an einem Stück am lesen halten konnte.
Es gibt direkt einen Flashback mit Yuki und Zero, wo der Le
Devan
Nov 20, 2011 Devan rated it really liked it
Okay I love Vampire Knight, but it’s getting a little out there and confusing, but I will always love the first four volumes south of any others.

So here’s what happens:

She and her best friend Yori go shopping, and they are interrupted by a little boy, who asks Yuki to help him find his mother. She helps the little boy, and he leads her to an abandoned building. She sees that he has different colored eyes, one blue eye and one red eye, and he drains her energy. The Night Class discovers her unco
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Το έκτο τεύχος είναι ένα από τα πιο περίπλοκα ως προς την σύνδεσή του με το anime καθώς περιλαμβάνει σκόρπιες σκηνές από τα επεισόδια 2 έως 4 της 2ης season και ανταποκρίνεται στις νύχτες 25 έως 29. Η Yuki με την καλύτερή της φίλη, Yori, βρίσκονται στην αγορά της πόλης όταν ένα παιδάκι εμφανίζεται και η πρώτη, το βοηθάει να βρει τη μητέρα του. Εκείνο την φιλάει για να την ευχαριστήσει και εκείνη, βρίσκεται λιπόθυμη έξω από ένα εγκαταλειμμένο θεωρητικά κτίριο, στο οποίο πρόκειται να λάβει χώρα έν ...more
Alison (AlisonCanRead)
Mar 09, 2011 Alison (AlisonCanRead) rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
This volume starts out with a vampire party. Yuki happens upon a great vampire ball. The party itself isn't all that interesting. What is interesting is what happens between Yuki and Kaname when they meet. Kaname and Yuki lie together. Kaname's tongue laps at Yuki's neck and his fangs descend, almost but not quite taking her blood. It sounds weird but the art the essence of heart-stopping sensuality. Kaname asks Yuki to become a vampire - to spend eternity with him - and she agrees. You can imag ...more
Mery
Jul 19, 2009 Mery rated it really liked it
cerita awalnya agak nyebelin, Yuuki sudah benar2 pengen jadi Vampire demi Kaname Kuran. tapi ternyata Kaname gak ngizinin. apalagi Zero. dia sempet ngancam ngebunuh Kaname kalo Yuuki jadi vampire.

Ironi banget, Zero sedang dalam proses jadi vampire level E dan satu2nya penyelamat Zero adalah minum darah Pure Blood. dan satu2nya pure blood yang ada itu adalah Kaname.

Yuuki nyari tahu tentang masa lalu nya, orang tua nya, tapi gak nemu apa-apa. satu2nya yang bisa ditanyain adalah Kaname. karena dia
Rachelvalle
Feb 19, 2011 Rachelvalle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
* VAMPIRE LOVERS WITH HUAMS, READ ME!

First off Yuki had to help a child (Did not know was a vamp)to find his mother after beeing lost at the ***** and he (Can tell u) to Yuki but was okay dizy.
Then Yuki in the begining has had a lovly moment with her and Kaname-sama and was a close call for a wish Kaname went to far with...read to know what happened.
In the Infirmary room Maria kurenal woke up after was controled by Shizuka-sama. (Maria is free with Shizuka dead) Maria was requested to lend h
Rummanah (Books in the Spotlight)
Yuki and Zero begin a search for Yuki's missing childhood - a search that also sheds s a light on her foster father Headmaster Cross, about whom we only now realize we don't know very much about. The rest of the volume, however, centers on the Night Class' school break, particularly Aido and Shiki. It was nice to read about the other supporting characters besides our main leads. I still have mixed feelings about Kaname.
Narika
May 13, 2015 Narika rated it it was amazing
As I read volume 5 through 9 almost in one go I'm going to write a quick review for all of them. I'm really enjoying this series now and I'm happy that I started it. I really like the relationship between Zero and Yuki & Kaname and Yuki. Their little scenes sometimes make me squeak! Also all the extra stories and stuff are really cute and funny! I love them! The art is very good as well! Looking forward to reading more! :)
Sirine
May 06, 2016 Sirine rated it really liked it
Après ma légère déception du tome précédent, ce fameux tome 6 a finalement rejoint les avis que je m étais fait sur les quatre premiers tomes.
Ils sont vraiment géniaux et se lisent très rapidement. Cela dit j ai eu un peu plus de difficultés à trouver le sens de la lecture de ce manga, en effet les bulles de pensées, de dialogues... étaient assez confus et j ai eu du mal à m y retrouver...
D un autre côté il y avait beaucoup de flash back c est peut être la raison de ces petites complications...

M
Sébaste
May 03, 2014 Sébaste rated it liked it
So it's in this volume that we are starting to learn a little bit about Yuuki's past, and that the arc with Shiki's father begins (also, I did not remember that Sara appeared so early in the series?). There's also a big part of this volume that is about Kaname and Hanabusa's relationship, from childhood to present. Wait. Am I starting to ship this? Maybe. The Kaname/Yuuki/Zero love triangle is just getting on my nerves. Seriously, Yuuki should grow and spine and learn how to protect herself inst ...more
ArdnAskelA
Yuuki,Zero,Kaname 29 50 May 18, 2014 09:44AM
  • Black Bird, Vol. 10 (Black Bird, #10)
  • The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 7
  • Fruits Basket, Vol. 6
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 17 (Ouran High School Host Club, #17)
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 05
  • Bloody Kiss, Vol. 02
Name in Japanese: 樋野 まつり

Matsuri Hino was born on January 24 in Hokkaido. She was a bookshop keeper who one day decided to become a manga artist, and all of nine months later, in 1995, she published her first manga title, Kono Yume ga Sametara (When This Dream Is Over), in Japan's LaLa DX magazine.
More about Matsuri Hino...

Vampire Knight (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 1 (Vampire Knight, #1)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 2 (Vampire Knight, #2)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 3 (Vampire Knight, #3)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 4 (Vampire Knight, #4)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 5 (Vampire Knight, #5)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 7
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 8
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 9 (Vampire Knight, #9)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 10
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 11

“I'm sorry, Aido.

Always having to put up with homeless me must be very taxing.”
38 likes