Nocover-blank-133x176
Dragons

Barbara Hayes

Dragons (The Enchanted World)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  172 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Published (first published January 1st 1984)

Mloy
This is an awesome book. It`s informative and has a load of lores and tales about my favorite creature. I ended up collecting the entire series! :D
Athena
My review for all of these books in this series is the same.

Time-Life has once again done an outstanding job putting together a series. From cover to cover they are thoughtful, beautiful books. I'm starting to sound generic, but it's true.
I'm a DK fan, I like white backgrounds and side notes with clear sections for every subject. This series has none of that. What they do have is an old book feel. Timeless artwork, thoroughness, and very well written makes these a must on my occult/paranormal b...more
B.E.L.
This book brings me back to my childhood and probably where I first got a real love for dragons.

I think it is a good anthology full of stories about various dragons from all around the world. It has many great reference on the various dragon myths and tales surrounding these creatures too.

Beautifully illustrated, this book certainly is one for the dragon lovers out there and I don't just recommend reading this book I think you should also take a look at the entire series because they're just as...more
Crystal
Dec 03, 2012 Crystal rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition Recommends it for: anyone who wants to read more about dragon lore
I liked the large illustrations and the way dragons from all over the world at various times were covered. I even read of a couple that I had not heard of before.
Kate
Great reference on various dragon myths and tales surrounding these mythical creatures.
Thomas
A series of short articles and stories.
Chris Naylor
Chris Naylor marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Abel Costilla
Abel Costilla marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Lissaleo
Lissaleo marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
Shilo H
Shilo H marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Aliya
Aliya marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Meg
Meg marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
MB Taylor
MB Taylor marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Frankie Wolf
Frankie Wolf marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Dragons: A Natural History
  • Heroes of the Dawn (Myth and Mankind)
  • Encyclopedia of Things That Never Were: Creatures, Places, and People
  • Ostara: Customs, Spells & Rituals for the Rites of Spring
  • The Oxford History of Medieval Europe
  • The Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Arthurian Legends
  • The Song of Rhiannon
  • Encyclopedia of Fairies: Hobgoblins, Brownies, Bogies, & Other Supernatural Creatures
Folk Tales And Fables Of The World Dongeng Sebelum Tidur بند انگشتی The Seven Simons Beware of Dogs: How to Avoid Dating Disasters