Start by marking “I Saw the Lord Journal: 40 Days to Personal Revival” as Want to Read:
I Saw the Lord Journal: 40 Days to Personal Revival

I Saw the Lord Journal: 40 Days to Personal Revival

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  8 reviews
This I Saw the Lord Journal leads you deeper into God's Word as it encourages you to pause and reflect on the powerful Scriptures found throughout the book, I Saw the Lord, by Anne Graham Lotz. It includes sections for reflection, prayer requests, and celebrating personal growth.
Published September 1st 2006 by Inspirio (first published February 16th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about I Saw the Lord Journal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Saw the Lord Journal

Poiema
Apr 30, 2015 Poiema rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Christians seeking revival
Recommended to Poiema by: My husband
Shelves: spirituality
My husband has had an interest in national revival for years, and his enthusiasm for the subject has rubbed off on me. This is a book he placed in my hands after he heard Anne Graham Lotz speak at a conference for pastors. After reading it, I can understand why he declared her to be the best speaker he had heard on the subject of PERSONAL revival.

Revival means "recovery of breath", and before a nation can be revived, individuals must be revived. Anne Graham Lotz uses Isaiah as an example of a m
Carol J Walker
True to her standard of excellence

True to her standard of excellence

Insightful and meaningful study. This is well worth your time. I hope all ministry leaders and teachers will read this.
Lewis Cleveland
This book is a great impact and awesome pointer. Love about example of Isaiah 6 relate with her mom, about the differences of furniture lights and tv media lights similar as God's light that exposes us.
Joanna
This book, written by Billy Graham’s daughter – Ann Graham Lotz, is really good. She writes about the prophet Isaiah and his personal encounter with God and subsequent wake up call, revival. Ann ties the scripture in nicely with an everyday example of a women’s personal revival and other examples from her personal life. I liked the book, it was insightful and Ann’s knowledge of scripture is superior. Her writing style is good but a bit too emotional for me. I guess I’m more of a facts and analyt ...more
Kay
This book takes the example of Isaiah and his commissioning in Book 6 as a call to deeper faith. It had a slightly annoying style of lists that wandered forwards and backwards over the page and some of it seemed quite US-based (it was written shortly after 9/11). Nonetheless it included good solid Bible teaching and was a prompt to not neglect Bible reading and prayer.
Amy Gentry
This book is great and I think it might be a future bible study. It's intent is to spark personal revival by looking at the prophet Isaiah and his declaration of 'I saw the LORD' and how he was changed by the experience.
Krista G.
Revival starts with yourself...and this book is an excellent tool to help you navigate 'waking up'.

Very wise insight from the dvd sessions as well...would suggest doing both book and dvd together.
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Christina Howard
Christina Howard marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Donna Thompson
Donna Thompson marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Marilyn Rhoades
Marilyn Rhoades is currently reading it
Mar 19, 2015
Donna Carter
Donna Carter marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Margaret Thompson
Margaret Thompson marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Lotz is the child of Billy Graham & Ruth Bell Graham

Anne Graham Lotz (born May 1948) is an American Christian evangelist. She is the second daughter of evangelist Billy Graham and his wife Ruth Graham. Anne Graham Lotz accepts speaking invitations worldwide, is founder of AnGeL Ministries, and an award-winning author.
More about Anne Graham Lotz...
Just Give Me Jesus Wounded by God's People: Discovering How God's Love Heals Our Hearts Why?: Trusting God When You Don't Understand The Magnificent Obsession The Vision of His Glory