Start by marking “Gemini Moon” as Want to Read:
Gemini Moon

Gemini Moon (Moon #2)

A warrior by nature, a prince by birth, Ash del Gar resigns himself to a loveless, political marriage with the princess of a neighboring country. On his wedding night he discovers his bride is Raaka-one without a soul. For peace to reign, the marriage must produce children, so when a holy man tells Ash of a way to retrieve the princess's soul, he agrees to try. In the mids ...more
Published May 1st 2001 by Imajinn Books

To ask other readers questions about Gemini Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gemini Moon

Jolie
Jun 02, 2011 Jolie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book.

From the beginning, when Ash first met Katrina and found out that she was Raaka and found out how she became Raaka to when he used the crystal and met Cathy. That was hilarious, as well as her explanation as to why he was there....lol.

I really felt for Cathy. She was beaten, almost to death, by her father and when she was unconscious, he shot her, her mother and himself....killing himself and her mother. She came out of that hell with a limp and a will not to be in a wheelchair
Radella
Apr 01, 2011 Radella rated it it was ok
There is little to recommend this book, and I found it hard to believe this was the beginning of a series.
Ash de Gar is on a quest to find the soul of his wife. This quest leads him to another world- our world- and into the home of Cathy. Cathy has been drawing Ash and his world for years, and fights both disbelief and a growing attraction. Cathy just happens to possess the soul Ash is looking for, so he kidnaps her back to his world...
The science fiction element isn't well thought out, and come
MsBDiamondDiva1
Apr 13, 2011 MsBDiamondDiva1 rated it really liked it
There were a lot of negative reviews on this book, but I found the world of Mardelan & Arete very unique. With their cat creatures and other uniquely draw out animals...it made me think of a fairy tale. With vaguely written out love scenes, that is the only reason I am giving it a 4 star. If the author had of put more Passion in the love scene this would be a 5 star book:+)
Lvemygirls
Mar 28, 2011 Lvemygirls rated it liked it
hmmm ... It was a free kindle book. I love free books so I'll download just about anything.

This one wasn't bad, I guess. SOOOO predicatable. About 100 pages in, I could tell you how it ended. But it wasn't too bad. It was a romance/fantasy. Nothing paticulary interesting or new about it. But it was free, so I guess I won't complain.
Charlene
Mar 11, 2011 Charlene rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! The first chapter was all backstory and a little boring and I questioned whether or not I wanted to continue. I reminded myself I just had to read through the backstory clutter to get to the more modern part of the story. And I am so glad I pushed through it because I was hooked at the beginning of chapter 2.

Peri Collins
Aug 20, 2012 Peri Collins rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this entire series which are more fantasy romance than pure fantasy. The characters are interesting and the female lead is admirably strong which I appreciate. I think it has gotten lower ratings than it deserves perhaps because readers wanted pure fantasy and not a romance.
Lisa
Mar 16, 2011 Lisa rated it really liked it
Do you still hold that child who likes happily ever after stories? Did you always love a fairy tale full of adventure where the handsome knight saves the day? This is that kind of fairy tale with an adult spin added in. It was a nice escape even if you don't believe in fairy tales anymore.
Suzan
Jan 26, 2012 Suzan rated it liked it
A kindle free download. I hadn't read a romance novel in years and didn't expect this one to be a romance... But, romance it certainly is. Not my genre but interesting never- the-less, good plot and parts are very well written. I finished it!
Karna
Dec 03, 2012 Karna rated it really liked it
This was a good book. I really enjoyed it. It jumps between worlds, and I love books that do that. The premise was interesting to me, and I thought the author told the story well. When I wasn't reading, I was thinking about what would happen next.
Christine
May 20, 2011 Christine rated it liked it
Actually kind of an interesting concept--rescuing a soul that's left someone and the soulless can exist for years in a functional, but somewhat comatose state.
Ashley
Mar 12, 2011 Ashley rated it liked it
Kindle freebie. A very different and interesting world about lost souls and love.
Tiffany
May 18, 2011 Tiffany rated it did not like it
Ugh, Lame. I mean, not terribly awful but not one I ever think I will re-read.
Starla B
Apr 18, 2011 Starla B rated it liked it
This was kind of a cool story. Glad I read it...but don't know that I'll read the rest in the series.
Jud (Disney Diva)
Mar 26, 2014 Jud (Disney Diva) rated it did not like it
Shelves: discarded
Unfinished
Lindsay
Apr 22, 2011 Lindsay rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, kindle, z2011
I wasn't in the moon for something taxing, and this fit the bill perfectly. The romance proceeded as expected, with the right amount of complication and drama on the way, leading to a happy ending.
Debi Domby
Debi Domby rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2011
Melanie
Melanie rated it it was ok
Jan 03, 2012
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2011
Traci Purcell
Traci Purcell rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2013
Rosie
Rosie rated it it was ok
Apr 03, 2011
Sarah rated it it was ok
May 23, 2015
melissa
melissa rated it did not like it
Jul 31, 2015
Tonnya
Tonnya rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2011
Joanna
Joanna rated it liked it
May 19, 2011
☺~Tina~☺
☺~Tina~☺ rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2011
Yaz
Yaz rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2013
Sasseystars
Sasseystars rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2013
Megan
Megan rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2015
SB
SB rated it did not like it
Jan 19, 2015
Jessi
Jessi rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Grave Illusions (Jess Vandermire, #1)
  • Wild Desire (Wild, #2)
  • Big Girls Don't Die (In the Heat of the Night, Book 2)
  • No Fear
  • One Small Victory
  • Swept Away
  • The Sword Lord
  • What A Demon Wants (New Orleans Vampires, #4)
  • The Matchmakers
  • Ghostly Awakening
  • Truth and Consequences (Hearts of the South, #1)
  • Immortal (Clare Point, #3)
  • The Branding
  • The Wild Sight
  • The Hunger
  • Nate (Devils on Horseback,  #1)
  • Catch of a Lifetime (Tritone Trilogy, #3)
  • Stolen Hearts