Start by marking “Fr Immer Fish!” as Want to Read:
Fr Immer Fish!

Fr Immer Fish!

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  241 ratings  ·  27 reviews
There's a new FISH in the pond Here's a brilliant parable for everyone who wants to lead a fuller, happier life illions of business people have already used the bestselling FISH books to improve the way they work. Now, the authors turn their attention to life's daily personal challenges, helping readers deal with them simply and effectively. By applying the FISH principles ...more
ebook
Published by Redline Wirtschaft Bei Ueberreuter (first published August 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Fr Immer Fish!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fr Immer Fish!

Wilton314
These guys have done it again. Built on the simple Fish! philosophy of achieving goals and applied it to life in general. Easy to read over and over again.
Isabella V
I thought the concept of this book was great, but the ways that they expressed it in the pages were poorly thought out. The book had a lot of stalling and unimportant details that could've been left out. The ending of the book was very cliche as well and I feel as if it didn't tie in with the story at all.
Shirley Metelmann
Simple reminder,however cheesey,be in the moment,enjoy the simple things,care for everyone and everything around us.One smile can make a difference
Scott
Wonderful story, and compelling read. I want to implement this in my life.
Rajesh
All books on real life stories are narrated in a manner that gives you a chance to look at some aspect of your own life.
And so every time you read a new book, you get a chance to explore new things, and with that added learning from the book the next book you read becomes the best book you have ever read and same happens with the next book and so on....
Fish! For Life ‐ Really a good book!! This book taught us to have 4 things in life... :‐)
1. Play
2. Make their day
3. Be there
4. Choose UR Attitude
Jenny
I liked the philosophies and some of the story. However, the story turned extremely cheesy and implausible at points.
Madhavi
Jul 17, 2012 Madhavi rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Madhavi by: Husband
GO FISH out this book and read. Unlike the other self-help/self-improvement books this is a small book which preaches 4 simple rules to make you and your workplace a fun. The principles are very basic in nature and are the ones that you can connect to.
If you do not like the work that you do, then this book is for you. As stated in the book, you have the choice about the attitude you bring in.
Christy
This book was sort of the same old, same old just packaged in a different book cover. It was a "motivational" book on how to live your life and get the most of your relationships, etc.....but I just wasn't digging it. Too cliche! It was a pretty short read but I don't think I will be shouting a review of this from the rooftops any time soon.
Lesley
This was a quick read, and had some good points to remember that cross over different areas of life:

1) Play
2) Make someone's day
3) Be there
4) Choose your attitude

One section of this book dealt with health and diet, and I could espeically relate to using these principles in that arena. It was a good vacation read.
Stefanie
I really wanted to love this book, because I had heard so many great things about the FISH! philosophy. The delivery is a little cheesy, but I think Lundin intended it to be really, really, really, really clear and easy for people to understand.
Genoveve
Lighten up and have some fun
Choose your attitude
Engage the customer in your presence
Be present with your customer

A fast and fabulous read for giving our attitude a facelift and our perspective, a sense of humour.
Safiah
Really a good book!! Taught us to have 4 things in life... :-)
1. Play
2. Make their day
3. Be there
4. Choose ur attitude

Really great to b applied anywhere!! Read it..

Thank u to the author also.. :-D
Sulaiman ALR
Add energy to your workplace using four principles:
- Play
- Be there
- Make their day
- Choose your attitude

I liked it. It is strongly recommended.
Isobel
A great little read to encourage positive thinking. I regularly think back to sections within the book.... Especially if I'm in a fish market!
Graeme Stokes
Rather than surround yourself with positive people... become the positive person that other's wish to be a part of.
PW
The FISH books are a quick read that makes logical sense...a good reminder of how we can often make the simple complex.
Manjuladevi Velusamy
Attitude part is explained in a good way. The other three philosophies were not explained to the rate of "Attitude".
Genoveve
Cheesy but does contain great life reminders about how to employ attitude positively and other tips on living happily.
LeikHong Leow
It is a good read on having FISH theory into our daily life. Improve family and friends relationship.
Mernell
Oct 30, 2008 Mernell rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who would like to improve the way they work
A great way to boost moral improve results. To achieve dreams and goals at work and personal life.
Chris Ross
I did not like this book as much as the first FISH! book I read. I would say this is just okay.
Meagan
Inspired us to want to visit Pike's Place. Haven't yet, but it's on our list of places to see.
Bookish♥Sarah

I read this for work. It was pretty unrealistic and far-fetched.
Allycat010101
It's very inspirational and gives a wonderful morale.
Ludmila Bopitiya
A good read - learnt to choose my attitudes towards life!
Cheryl
A quick read on how to make your homelife better.
Andrea
Andrea is currently reading it
Jan 26, 2015
Wendy Albers
Wendy Albers is currently reading it
Jan 21, 2015
  • Personality Not Included: Why Companies Lose Their Authenticity and How Great Brands Get It Back
  • What the Customer Wants You to Know: How Everybody Needs to Think Differently About Sales
  • The New How: Creating Business Solutions Through Collaborative Strategy
  • Hug Your Customers: The Proven Way to Personalize Sales and Achieve Astounding Results
  • The E-Myth Contractor: Why Most Contractors' Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It
  • Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit: The Secrets of Building a Five-Star Customer Service Organization
  • Social Boom!: How to Master Business Social Media to Brand Yourself, Sell Yourself, Sell Your Product, Dominate Your Industry Market, Save Your Butt, Rake in the Cash, and Grind Your Competition Into the Dirt
  • It's Not Just Who You Know: Transform Your Life (and Your Organization) by Turning Colleagues and Contacts into Lasting, Genuine Relationships
  • Create Your Own Future: How to Master the 12 Critical Factors of Unlimited Success
  • Teach Yourself To Think
  • Juicing the Orange: How to Turn Creativity into a Powerful Business Advantage
  • How to Drive Your Competition Crazy: Creating Disruption for Fun and Profit
  • Baked In: Creating Products and Businesses That Market Themselves
  • True Professionalism: The Courage to Care About Your People, Your Clients, and Your Career
  • The Business of Software: What Every Manager, Programmer, and Entrepreneur Must Know to Thrive and Survive in Good Times and Bad
  • What Clients Love: A Field Guide to Growing Your Business
  • Free Marketing: 101 Low and No-Cost Ways to Grow Your Business, Online and Off
  • Flash Foresight: How to See the Invisible and Do the Impossible: Seven Radical Principles That Will Transform Your Business
Fish!: A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results Fish! Tales: Real-Life Stories to Help You Transform Your Workplace and Your Life Fish! Sticks: A Remarkable Way to Adapt to Changing Times and Keep Your Work Fresh Fish!: Omnibus Top Performer: A Bold Approach to Sales and Service