Start by marking “Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered” as Want to Read:
Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

For the first time in one volume, the New York Times bestselling author presents three tales of paranormal romance.

In "Everything She Does is Magick," a trio of matchmaking witches chooses unsuspecting little Nathan McBride as the perfect mate for their baby niece. The future looks rosy indeed, except for one little catch: they must keep him a virgin!...A lady private ey
Published December 6th 2005 by Berkley Trade

To ask other readers questions about Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

Susan Kelley
Feb 15, 2008 Susan Kelley rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: romance lovers.
Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered is a collection of three paranormal romances. The three stories deal with love and witchcraft, love with a conjured Musketeer, and love and time travel.

"Everything She Does Is Magick"
This is a darling little tale of Aurora and Nathan, who have known - and despised - each other since childhood. Unbeknownst to them, they are destined to be together so they can parent a powerful Witch, a healer. Aurora's meddling aunts work at getting them together while keeping N
Jessica Bowen
Dec 14, 2012 Jessica Bowen rated it it was amazing
These three stories were so cute. Quick interesting reads, the first story was so funny and quirky. The second story was hilarious, the musketeer had no clue just how weird he was but that is what made him so sweet. In the third story Jack Mccain made you want to believe in him. He is a character that so many people can identify with because he is real. He messed up and he knew it but he still wanted to be better in the end.
Kimberly
Nov 25, 2009 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
This book was so cute and funny. Please Please Read this book by Maggie Shayne. I have read some of her other books; however, this book was too cute for words. Tamara has decided that she is not a witch. Well, her mom was a witch, her aunt is a witch... (you get it). So when strange things start happening in her little town. Everything goes wild.
wanda flanagan
Jan 05, 2010 wanda flanagan rated it it was amazing
I just finished this book and it was fabulous I love a book that brings together romance, with a sassy strong herione ,a little paranormal, and some good laughs
Rachael
Jan 25, 2012 Rachael rated it it was amazing
Really liked this short story collection. This is Maggie at her best. Nice to take a break from a series for a little bit.
Ginger
Sep 28, 2008 Ginger rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy-sf
A lovely book with three captivating modern witch stories.
Debi Sullivan
Apr 21, 2008 Debi Sullivan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-and-kept
Maggie Shayne is always a pleasure
Anne Harris
Aug 11, 2016 Anne Harris rated it it was amazing
Adorable characters! Maggie Shayne does it again! This trio of short stories delivers love, humor, and magic. "Everything she does is magick" is the first story, with three fairy godmothers, well, three aunts raising their niece Aurora. The second story is "Musketeer by moonlight" with a musketeer coming to the rescue of the heroine. Through the tv. I really enjoyed this one! The third, and last one is "The con and the crusader" Again, a time travelling story. Again, cute and funny!
Molly Smith
Feb 19, 2016 Molly Smith rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It is a collection of three stories all by Maggie Shayne and they are wonderful little novellas. Each one had it's own feel and twist, funny, romantic, daring, adventurous and absolutely fabulous! A definite must read!
Cary
Dec 18, 2014 Cary added it
I own this book and re-read it every month. Well written and a great story! Thank you for my adventure!
Barbi Faye (The Book Fae)
Jun 01, 2016 Barbi Faye (The Book Fae) rated it liked it
Recommends it for: para romance
Recommended to Barbi Faye (The Book Fae) by: thrift store
This is a trio of short stories by the author. "Everything She Does is Magick" Three witches set up young Nathan McBride as betrothed to their niece, and try to keep him celibate.
"Musketeer By Moonlight" A female dick on the lam from the mob accidentally whisks up a hot musketeer!
"The Con and the Crusader" Jack McCain pops into the past, and is headed for prison, until he is freed when someone pops the question!
Katie
Nov 30, 2008 Katie rated it liked it
In my opinion, these stories were very forgetable. They've all pretty much been done before. The lack of editing (poor grammar and spelling, etc.) drove me nuts throughout. Not bad if you're looking for something light and far-fetched, but don't expect much literary value at all.
Farah
Jun 23, 2011 Farah rated it did not like it
too childish, kiddish
Whole of the story, characters and even the personalities of people were matched to the fairytales. There was nothing original.

it was a complete torture reading this book, not recommmended at all
Mary
Oct 23, 2012 Mary rated it really liked it
Good short story. Not a ton of romance but the buildup to it was crazy and funny all at the same time. I always love Maggie's work and her short stories always leave you wanting more.
Amber Gagne
I thought it was good for what it was. Good book to read when you dont want to be tied down by a series, and looking for some short and sweet stories.
Suzanne
Jan 26, 2011 Suzanne rated it liked it
This book was pretty good. It was a nice quick read which I liked. I did like the first 2 stories better than the last one.
Manda
Jul 09, 2009 Manda rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
Hilarious! I was laughing through out the books.
Megan
Jul 19, 2012 Megan rated it it was ok
Good but not great. Not worth buying.
Cassandra
read 10.04.06
Karen Desmond
Nov 02, 2011 Karen Desmond rated it really liked it
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Nish Beasinger
Nish Beasinger marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2016
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
Carolyn Moore
Carolyn Moore marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
Mary Ashraf
Mary Ashraf marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2016
Bella
Bella marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
Amy Lochmann
Amy Lochmann rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2016
  • Bewitched Bothered & Bevampyred
  • Bewitched
  • Sex And The Single Witch
  • Chick with a Charm (Babes-on-Brooms, #2)
  • Gideon (Devils on Horseback, #5)
  • Bewitched, Bothered & Bevampyred 2: Fangs Again
  • A Season in the Highlands (Bad Luck Brides, #3)
  • Moonglow
  • The Charm Stone
  • The Masters of Time 1-3
  • Dark & Dangerous
  • The Beast Within (Guardians of the Dark, #4)
  • The Mammoth Book of Time Travel Romance
  • Charmed & Deadly (Bronwyn the Witch, #3)
  • Wildly Winston (Winston Brothers, #1-4)
  • Lover from Another World (Fated Trilogy, #1)
  • Jinxed!
  • This Rage Of Echoes
I live in the teeny, tiny town of Taylor, NY, (Alliteration Alert!) though my mailing address is Cincinnatus, my telephone exchange is Truxton and I pay taxes and vote in Cuyler. All of these are at least in the same rural county in the southern hills of New York State; Cortland County. There are more cattle than people here. The nearest “big” cities are Syracuse and Binghamton and they are an hou ...more
More about Maggie Shayne...