Start by marking “Ernie Gets Lost (A Sesame Street Growing-Up Book)” as Want to Read:
Ernie Gets Lost (A Sesame Street Growing-Up Book)

Ernie Gets Lost (A Sesame Street Growing-Up Book)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Ernie follows Maria's advice when he becomes lost in a large department store.
Published February 1st 1985 by Golden Press

Michele Speckman
I'm going to cry! I totally forgot about this book. Used to be so nervous for Ernie. I need to find this...
Joshua Gross
A book with good advice for children. I originally only gave this book two stars because I am not a child, it doesn't have any nostalgic value for me since I didn't have it as a kid, and because for the most part it wasn't as funny as the other one I read. However, considering how dearly loved it is by my dearest love and the fun part about how Ernie bought Bert a 'Pigeon Land' board game, I have decided to boost my rating to four stars. I hope that everyone who loved this book will forgive me f ...more
Emily Shazer
I think this is an excellent book for all young children to read, especially children who enjoy Sesame Street. The book shows that getting seperated from a parent or guardian in a mall is totally possible, but everything will be okay in the end. This also teaches that it is always okay to ask for help. Ernie asked a sales associate to help him find Maria and she was able to find her for them. In the end, everything was okay and kids should know that they can always ask for help when in need.
Chance Lee
This book traumatized me as a child, because I thought getting lost was a fate worse than death. Once you were lost, that's it. You'll never find your home again.

I got over it eventually, and maybe it was with Ernie's help. I'm glad he found he way back to Maria and wasn't lost at the department store forever. If he was, then Bert wouldn't have received that badass Pigeon Land board game for his birthday. Man, I always wanted to play Pigeon Land so bad.
Clarina
This book was great! Ernie was very cute. He's just like any other little kid who wanders off on their own in a shopping center. I used to wander off in the supermarket a lot too when I was small and then I'd have to shout all over for my mom. I'd really love to read it again, but my parents gave it away years ago.
Dolly
Apr 04, 2010 Dolly rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
This is a very good book that helps explain how easy it is for a child to get separated from his parent and lost in a department store as well as what to do when it happens. Presented in a non-scary way, with everybody's friend, Ernie.
Pritha Khalida
ini buku bahasa inggris pertama yang saya baca.
waktu itu sampai nekat ngabur dari mama di department store,saking penginnya bertualang menjadi anak hilang seperti ernie..
Ellie
Ellie added it
Feb 12, 2015
Gry
Gry added it
Jan 29, 2015
Chasity Scarbrough
Chasity Scarbrough marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Chris Meier
Chris Meier marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Johnknoxpreschool
Johnknoxpreschool marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Morgan Maddock
Morgan Maddock marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Laura added it
Mar 07, 2014
Aquarando
Aquarando marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Pritam Singhpsdahiya
Pritam Singhpsdahiya marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Norma
Norma added it
Oct 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Grover's Mommy (a First Little Golden Book) Scared of the Dark What's Up in the Attic? (Little Golden Book) Find the Seashell Baby Animals on the Farm