Start by marking “Forgivin' Ain't Forgettin'” as Want to Read:
Forgivin' Ain't Forgettin'

Forgivin' Ain't Forgettin'

Cassidy Beckett reveals to her husband that as a college student she was forced to abandon her infant son by her then-boyfriend. Not only does Trevor support Cassidy after her confession, but he does some detective work on his own to help her find closure and the son she's never forgotten.
Published June 7th 2006 by Walk Worthy Press (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Forgivin' Ain't Forgettin', please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgivin' Ain't Forgettin'

Reading Mom
Jan 13, 2009 Reading Mom rated it really liked it
Leave The Past Behind

Cassidy is a young strong minded teacher who has had her share of heartache. On the outside she seems to have it all together, she's a saved Christian as well as a good friend. But, the pain of the past continues to torment her.

Trevor is a young father with two young girls that he's raising since the death of his wife, Brenda, who was the delight of his life. Trevor is a business owner, as well as a saved Christian.

Cassidy and Trevor attend the same church and shockingly,
OOSA
Jan 02, 2009 OOSA rated it it was amazing
It's Never Too Late to Forgive,
Cassidy Beckett has been through the storm and back. Having to deal with the trials and tribulations of being an unwanted child, Cassidy has lived with her Aunt Odessa since she was a precocious young girl. After realizing that her Aunt Odessa loves her unconditionally, Cassidy is finally able to lay down her burdens and begin her life as a young woman now in search for a loving mate.

Minister is a third generation minister (hence the name) and will not let anyon
Marlene Banks
May 19, 2015 Marlene Banks rated it it was amazing
Really good story and well written. Need more from this author.
Monique
Mar 31, 2013 Monique rated it it was amazing
Cassidy Beckett made a decision to forget the past and move on. She lives a comfortable peaceful life sharing a home with her elderly aunt, Odessa, teaching at the local school, running the reading program at church, and being a faithful member of Charity Community Church. Cassidy is not interested in recently widowed Trevor Monroe to whom Aunt Odessa has invited into their home along with his daughter, Brandi, because of a fire at their house. Just as Cassidy is about to demand that Trevor pack ...more
Laquita Logan
Feb 21, 2014 Laquita Logan rated it did not like it
This was one of the absolutely worst books I have ever read. I am sorry to be so blunt, but I have spent a lot of time reading this book because it was so bad I had to read it in small doses. I don't know if the beginning, the middle ( the muddle) or the end was the worst part of the book. I really like, even love Black Christian novels, but this was just a poorly written facsimile of a Harlequin romance novel with characters even more improbable than Harlequin writers could come up with.
Stanjay Daniels
Dec 28, 2014 Stanjay Daniels rated it it was amazing
Yet, another book that I read years ago. I decided to revisit this book! I'm really glad I did. This is definitely a season that I needed to read this gem again!

A beautifully written story of a woman simply learning to let go and let God! I thought that the author definitely deserves 5 stars for this book! It was beautifully written and the storyline flowed to wonderfully. It taught me about patience, faith, forgiveness and love. Really great read!
Crystal
Jul 10, 2016 Crystal rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Boring

This book really could have been cut in half. By the time I got to 40%(on kindle) I couldn't take it I jumped to the end and even at 96% I still skipped through the pages, and after all that I still understood what happened. The only reason why I read as much as I did was because of the reviews, but this book was not for me.
LeTara Moore
Jul 24, 2013 LeTara Moore rated it liked it
Trevor is grieving over the loss of his wife and dealing with being a single father. Cassidy has been holding on to a mistake in her past that is hindering her present. The two people come together and explore love, forgiveness and healing and growing as both individuals and as a couple in Christ. This book really touched me and I loved the story. However, the reason I don't rate it higher is because I think the author had too many unnecessary characters. There were so many characters introduced ...more
Elaine
Jun 20, 2011 Elaine rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
I had no idea this book was going to be a romance cos romances are so cheesy. @ 25% on Kindle, this one doesn't let us down in the cheesy department. This is more like cheese whiz. At 28% - Unimaginative, at best, right down to the "she can't stand him but he'll win her over" routine.

The 2nd half of the book does get better. Jealousy is a big issue dealt with among these pages. Some women will stop at nothing to get the man they want.
Daphne'
Feb 25, 2010 Daphne' rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, it spoke to my life and my heart. It helped me to let go of some baggage that I carried around for so long. God has been so good to me but I would not allow myself to be thankful!
Shelley
Jan 05, 2012 Shelley rated it it was ok
This book to me was really just Ok.
I hated the way it ended and dont care to read it again.
Dont get me wrong its a good story but its easily forgetable
Janelle
Mar 22, 2008 Janelle rated it really liked it
Trust in God and He will see you through all things
Rachel
Jan 26, 2011 Rachel rated it did not like it
Vulgar and displays decidedly poor attitudes.
Kim
Jun 23, 2012 Kim rated it did not like it
Didn't hold my attention.
Ddalling18
Aug 07, 2010 Ddalling18 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed, fast read.
Elinda Beal
Elinda Beal marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2016
Duezette
Duezette rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2016
Paula St.Cyr
Paula St.Cyr rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2016
Kimberly Wilkins
Kimberly Wilkins marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Denise Lavender
Denise Lavender marked it as to-read
May 09, 2016
Dawanna Hull-jones
Dawanna Hull-jones marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Jade Brannon
Jade Brannon marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Karen Reynolds
Karen Reynolds marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Marsha
Marsha rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2016
Marita Teague
Marita Teague rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2016
Schreba
Schreba marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
DSnow
DSnow added it
Jan 22, 2016
Trina Franklin
Trina Franklin rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2016