Start by marking “The Christmas Charm” as Want to Read:
The Christmas Charm

The Christmas Charm (Addington Trilogy #1)

3.21  ·  Rating Details  ·  14 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
In her new trilogy, Regency favorite Lynn Collum introduces the three Addington siblings, who, having lost their family fortune in Italy, come to Britain, one by one, carrying a charm that links their hearts as they separate in search of a new home.
Published December 1st 2000 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about The Christmas Charm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Christmas Charm

Christopher
Oct 23, 2015 Christopher rated it liked it
"The Christmas Charm" is a well-written story, and - although it contains often used tropes - also has the decency to chose some of my favorite ones. Unfortunately, the story lacks something... excitement, perhaps? There's no humor, and although the story is somewhat engaging - it really falls flat towards the end as the hero pushes away from the relationship that had just gotten started.
Shelly
Jun 16, 2009 Shelly rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Adriana Addington has spent her entire life in Italy. When her parents die, she writes to her aunt in England. Her Aunt Vivian and their godmother, Lady Margaret, each decide to take one of the two Addington girls. (There are two more books following the Addingtons, one following Adriana's younger sister Amy and the other following their older brother, Alexander.) Adriana is sent to live as a companion to Lady Margaret. But Lady Margaret has a plan to get her grandson married... to Adriana. Her ...more
Englishrose
Mar 25, 2011 Englishrose rated it it was amazing
I was a little disappointed with this book. I had expected a bit more. I enjoyed the intereactions between the main characters, but they seemed to be lacking depth. There seems to be an attempt to include too much side story and not enough focus on the relationship between the main two who are supposed to be falling in love. The swiftness of the conclusion seems to leave some loose ends in my mind. I would read the other ones in the series, but I'm not too sure I'd read this one again.

Alisha
Aug 12, 2015 Alisha rated it really liked it
3.65
Cheryl Breza
Cheryl Breza rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2016
Zahara
Zahara rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2015
Annette
Annette rated it liked it
May 13, 2015
k
k added it
Nov 15, 2014
Donna
Donna rated it did not like it
Aug 21, 2014
Brittney
Brittney marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
KU2
KU2 added it
Feb 11, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2013
Miranda
Miranda marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2013
Tharani Latha M
Tharani Latha M rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2013
Sylvia
Sylvia marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Sandy
Sandy added it
Feb 03, 2011
BonnieL
BonnieL rated it it was ok
Jan 15, 2010
Rhonda
Rhonda added it
May 06, 2009

Addington Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Valentine Charm