Start by marking “The Miracles of Archangel Michael” as Want to Read:
The Miracles of Archangel Michael

The Miracles of Archangel Michael

Archangel Michael is a powerful protector who helps everyone who calls upon him. In this enlightening work, Doreen Virtue teaches the many ways in which Michael brings peace to people everywhere. The book includes fascinating true stories of how Michael has protected people while driving, guided their careers, safeguarded their children . . . and even reveals his little- ...more
Published November 1st 2008 by Hay House (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Miracles of Archangel Michael, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Miracles of Archangel Michael

Kimberly Craft
Jun 30, 2009 Kimberly Craft rated it it was amazing
There are some really inspiring stories in this book as well as helpful advice for contacting and speaking directly with Archangel Michael. Whether you believe or not, the angels are always with us ready to lend a helping hand. All you have to do is ask! They will never interfere with free will, but they are always willing and able to support and guide us when we need it the most. Talk with your angels often! They will never disappoint if you are open to receiving their love and assistance!
Emma Crane
Dec 27, 2013 Emma Crane rated it it was ok
I've worked with the angels, especially Archangel Michael since I was 16 and I'm very on the fence in what Doreen Virtue claims, as much as I enjoy this book and the stories, Doreen to me treats and describes the angels as genies and they fullfill everything we ask of them and sounds as those they babysit us which isn't 100% true. Sometimes we experience negative situations as part of a lesson or something we didn't learn in a past life and its followed us to our current life so the angels ...more
Erica
The only thing that didn't come out of this book that I expected was more insight into the way Archangel Michael has always been and more about his past. But I'm guessing that was for another book. I really enjoyed this one I couldn't put it down I could even feel Michael's presence in a way while I was reading it! like this warm feeling of satisfaction coming from Him. Yes, Michael, I love you so much I just had to know more about you. :) This book is filled with stories people have shared ...more
Zhana Zhana
May 10, 2016 Zhana Zhana rated it it was ok
I read The Miracles of Archangel Michael because I wanted to get more of a sense of this Archangel. I was not brought up to believe in angels and, as I have said before, I did not used to believe in them.

However, the best book I have found about Archangels so far is Angel Astrology 101: Discover the Angels Connected with Your Birth Chart, which is a very practical guide.

Click here to read the rest of my review.

Perlene
Nov 27, 2008 Perlene rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
An easy read providing insight and instruction on how to contact Archangel Michael, the powerful protector, can be called upon to assist anyone who calls upon him in many ways through fascinating stories from people sharing their personal experiences of protection, physical and emotional healing, guidance and even reveals his little-known talents for repairing mechnical and electronic machines.
Marina Andreou
Nov 26, 2012 Marina Andreou rated it it was amazing
Shelves: religious
i've read this book twice!! if i loved the angels once now i love them millions!! it was a very beautiful book, touched my soul and the true stories inside were inspiring and made me cry! love this book and all doreen virtues books!! definately recomend it!! Archangel Michael is a great warrior of Christianity and will touch your soul by reading this book!! (Michael is my favorite amongst the Angels!)
Elena
Jan 28, 2013 Elena rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in Archangels
Recommended to Elena by: S.
I really learned a ton from this book. It was very heartwarming. She has one coming out on Archangel Gabriel later this year and I can't wait to read it. I'm glad I have a paper copy of this as I know it will be at home on my shelf.
Maria Carmo
This book is magical. I had a great blessing just after reading it. Michael the Fiery Archangel is a beloved and loving Being that watches out for everyone: all one has to do is ASK for help or guidance! Thank you Archangel Michael, with all my Love.

Maria Carmo,

Lisbon, 26th August 2013.
Barbara Peña
Feb 14, 2009 Barbara Peña rated it really liked it
I did love this book and found it extremely helpful and informative. There are numerous miracle stories throughout, but I was looking for a bit more direct information about Archangel Michael. Still, this is one of those books that shores you up in times of need.
Alina
Oct 21, 2014 Alina rated it it was amazing
It was a real joy reading this book.Archangel Michael is one of my Protectors and I smile each time I read stories related to him.The book itself didn't really taught me anything new about Michael but its the kind of book that I would definitely re-read at any time.
Shell
Feb 09, 2010 Shell rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Judy
I've learned that Archangel Michael is an amazing Angelic Being. He works with mechanics and technology. Call on him for Divine protection, and to fix anything. His powerful shield and sword can protect you and cut away toxic cords that you receive from other people. He's my personal body guard.
Kim
Oct 11, 2014 Kim rated it really liked it
Put the info to use right away.
update: after a few weeks of using the info in the book, I'm increasing my rating of this book.
M
Feb 26, 2014 M rated it really liked it
Very comforting and uplifting. And if it's all in people's heads then so what? At least it works for them. I knocked off a star as there's a bit to much car-related talk for my liking.
Carolynn Haug
Jun 23, 2012 Carolynn Haug rated it it was ok
I really like Doreen and her work. I simply found this book too repetitive. Good concept...not enough substance.
Katie Golby
May 26, 2013 Katie Golby rated it really liked it
Archangel Michael is an extremely powerful figure and you definitely want to get to know him better after reading this book. He is wrote about beautifully with great knowledge
Anthony Zappia
Some truly amazing and inspiring accounts. I'll be calling on Archangel Michael's services more often from now on, methinks.
Terrie
Mar 28, 2009 Terrie rated it really liked it
Good stories - I like Doreen's straightforward way of presenting and writing - was a peaceful/hopeful way to end each day by reading a few stories
Pixie
Pixie rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2012
Charlene
Charlene rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2013
Lucia Skurlova
Lucia Skurlova rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2015
Valerie Castagna
Valerie Castagna rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2016
FranBoogie
FranBoogie rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2010
Mary Burger
Mary Burger rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2015
San Ya
San Ya rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2016
Alys Racine
Alys Racine rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2016
Glennis
Glennis rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2013
Sara Turner
Sara Turner rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2015
clareatha johnson
clareatha johnson rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2016
Sigrid Beyer
Sigrid Beyer rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2016
Jasleen
Jasleen rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Archangel Michael 1 6 Mar 29, 2009 01:49PM
  • Final Beginnings
  • Psychic Children: Revealing the Intuitive Gifts and Hidden Abilities of Boys and Girls
  • Your Immortal Reality: How to Break the Cycle of Birth and Death
  • Fallen Angels and the Origins of Evil: Why Church Fathers Suppressed the Book of Enoch and Its Startling Revelations
  • A Message of Hope from the Angels
  • Do It Yourself Akashic Wisdom: Access the Library of Your Soul
  • Dreams Like Mine
  • The Witch's Coin: Prosperity and Money Magick
  • Instant Karma
  • Lit from Within: The Sacred Path to Healthy Self-Esteem and Permanent Weight Loss
  • Illuminata: A Return to Prayer
  • Bless the Dogs: The Monks of New Skete
  • The Turning Point: Creating Resilience in a Time of Extremes
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including Assertiveness for Earth Angels, and Healing With the Angels book and cards.

She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspapers and magazines worldwide including her weekly column in Woman's World magazine called
More about Doreen Virtue...