Start by marking “Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Pokédex - The Official Pokémon Full Pokédex Guide” as Want to Read:
Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Pokédex - The Official Pokémon Full Pokédex Guide

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Pokédex - The Official Pokémon Full Pokédex Guide

* Fully details all 482 + available Pokemon. Providing stats, levels, learned moves, and more.
* Exclusive Poster - The Pokedex will include an exclusive poster for fans.
* Strategy Included - In addition to complete information for each individual Pokemon, this guide will include strategy for keeping, collecting, and raising the creatures in your collection.
Published May 27th 2007 by Prima Games

Be the first to ask a question about Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Pokédex - The Official Pokémon Full Pokédex Guide

Erik Mallinson
Aug 06, 2007 Erik Mallinson rated it it was amazing
This "what to do after you beat the game" book is a great companion to the games. The first part is a complete National Pokedex (the most complete list of Pokemon ever) of all 490 pokemon. The next section goes over adventures that can only be had after the main story is completed. The last section has very thorough charts detailing much of the games abilities, items, and other fine points.

Without this book you're going to be blindly trying to complete a pokedex, and trust me, there's some total
Jordan
Sep 17, 2008 Jordan added it
LoL that is funny i had 454 pokemon left and they were only rare it was Celebi And Shaymin and more BUT i have arcues and Darkrai
Kyle
Sep 02, 2008 Kyle rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: pokemon geeks
Recommended to Kyle by: my self
I really loved this book.I learned soo much ab out pokemon! i got soo many new pokemon that i could not get get before. i almost felt like i was hacking the game but it was naturall. it helps you get throug gym leaders and where to find items. i got a grimer a hopip and a gligar in pearl so far and will get much more! Contact me for more cheats and spoilers.
Evan
Mar 03, 2011 Evan rated it really liked it
AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neal
Nov 08, 2009 Neal rated it it was amazing
Shelves: awesome, cool
This book is really cool because it tells me all the information of the Pokemon games including: Diamond,Pearl,Platium, and HeartGold that makes me better at the game.
This book helps me a lot in my game! really cooooooooooooollll! and I use this book often.
Julianne R.
Jul 06, 2009 Julianne R. rated it really liked it
really awesome guide. i dont know where i would be w/ out it!
Vivek
Aug 12, 2009 Vivek rated it it was amazing
I love it!
Joseph D.
Dec 09, 2010 Joseph D. rated it it was amazing
it helped me get through the game
Roy
Oct 12, 2009 Roy rated it it was amazing
How to adventure
Daniel Tran
Mar 15, 2010 Daniel Tran rated it it was amazing
I learned how to beat all the gym leaders, now thats something you will never learn in school
Joey
Aug 04, 2009 Joey rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: pokemon diamond and pearl addicts trying to find where a pokemon lives
Recommended to Joey by: no one
awesome for people who need to know where certain pokemon are Note this can't be used always for pokemon platinum!
Fourth Grade
I like this book because there alot of new pokemon
Rgaisorrtnj.org
Jun 12, 2009 Rgaisorrtnj.org rated it it was amazing
This book showed me all the pokemon and their powers. It also showed where they can be found. It was very helpful if you are a pokemon fan.
Austin
Jul 09, 2008 Austin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pokemon
great book. helpful facts
Ryan C
Dec 15, 2010 Ryan C rated it it was amazing
Very helpful for the DS game.
Killer
Feb 27, 2008 Killer rated it did not like it
I don't know why I've added this since I've never played this series (or the last one) and never knew this existed. Whatever.
Savana My real name is Sydney
very good
Anderson Gomez
Mar 31, 2009 Anderson Gomez rated it really liked it
wow pokemon. well pokemon is a good book if your a fan like me i got lots of pokemon games and books and its grate read it youll like it
Caleb
May 21, 2011 Caleb added it
Shelves: pokemon-shlf
its to cool
Robotchicken-007
Apr 14, 2008 Robotchicken-007 rated it really liked it
i learnd wat lv sertain pokemons evolve...and it help me alot...kind of.
Jim
Feb 24, 2012 Jim rated it really liked it
Only missing a few things. Good reference for training. Not for catching.
Lauren
Nice guide and very helpful.
Johdue
Johdue rated it did not like it
Feb 17, 2016
Kenneth And
Kenneth And rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2011
Plum Wags
Plum Wags rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2015
Kevin Saravia
Kevin Saravia rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2014
Seb Demetter
Seb Demetter rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2010
Henry
Henry rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2016
Rollin J
Rollin J rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2012
Douglas Duquette
Douglas Duquette rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2016
  • Pokemon Top 10  Handbook
  • Pokemon Emerald: Prima Official Game Guide
  • Let's Find Pokemon! Special Complete Edition
  • Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire (Prima's Official Strategy Guide)
  • Pokemon Fire Red & Leaf Green (Prima Official Game Guide)
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Ginji's Rescue Team
  • Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl Adventure!, Vol. 2
  • The Best of Pokémon Adventures: Yellow
  • The Official Pokémon Handbook
  • Pokemon Graphic Novel, Volume 1: The Electric Tale Of Pikachu!
  • Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver: The Official Pokemon Johto Guide & Johto Pokedex: Official Strategy Guide
  • Pokemon Black Version & Pokemon White Version Volume 2: The Official Unova Pokedex & Guide
  • Pokemon Ultimate Handbook