Start by marking “Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Pokédex - The Official Pokémon Full Pokédex Guide” as Want to Read:
Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Pokédex - The Official Pokémon Full Pokédex Guide

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Pokédex - The Official Pokémon Full Pokédex Guide

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  365 ratings  ·  23 reviews
* Fully details all 482 + available Pokemon. Providing stats, levels, learned moves, and more.
* Exclusive Poster - The Pokedex will include an exclusive poster for fans.
* Strategy Included - In addition to complete information for each individual Pokemon, this guide will include strategy for keeping, collecting, and raising the creatures in your collection.
Published May 27th 2007 by Prima Games

Be the first to ask a question about Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Pokédex - The Official Pokémon Full Pokédex Guide

Erik Mallinson
This "what to do after you beat the game" book is a great companion to the games. The first part is a complete National Pokedex (the most complete list of Pokemon ever) of all 490 pokemon. The next section goes over adventures that can only be had after the main story is completed. The last section has very thorough charts detailing much of the games abilities, items, and other fine points.

Without this book you're going to be blindly trying to complete a pokedex, and trust me, there's some total
Kyle
Sep 02, 2008 Kyle rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: pokemon geeks
Recommended to Kyle by: my self
I really loved this book.I learned soo much ab out pokemon! i got soo many new pokemon that i could not get get before. i almost felt like i was hacking the game but it was naturall. it helps you get throug gym leaders and where to find items. i got a grimer a hopip and a gligar in pearl so far and will get much more! Contact me for more cheats and spoilers.
Evan
AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neal
This book is really cool because it tells me all the information of the Pokemon games including: Diamond,Pearl,Platium, and HeartGold that makes me better at the game.
This book helps me a lot in my game! really cooooooooooooollll! and I use this book often.
Rgaisorrtnj.org
This book showed me all the pokemon and their powers. It also showed where they can be found. It was very helpful if you are a pokemon fan.
Anderson Gomez
wow pokemon. well pokemon is a good book if your a fan like me i got lots of pokemon games and books and its grate read it youll like it
Jordan
Sep 17, 2008 Jordan added it
LoL that is funny i had 454 pokemon left and they were only rare it was Celebi And Shaymin and more BUT i have arcues and Darkrai
Killer
I don't know why I've added this since I've never played this series (or the last one) and never knew this existed. Whatever.
Joey
Aug 04, 2009 Joey rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: pokemon diamond and pearl addicts trying to find where a pokemon lives
Recommended to Joey by: no one
awesome for people who need to know where certain pokemon are Note this can't be used always for pokemon platinum!
Daniel Tran
I learned how to beat all the gym leaders, now thats something you will never learn in school
Jim
Only missing a few things. Good reference for training. Not for catching.
Robotchicken-007
i learnd wat lv sertain pokemons evolve...and it help me alot...kind of.
Julianne R.
really awesome guide. i dont know where i would be w/ out it!
Fourth Grade
I like this book because there alot of new pokemon
Joseph D.
it helped me get through the game
Aidan
it helps you in yhe games a lot
Ryan C
Very helpful for the DS game.
Austin
May 21, 2011 Caleb added it
Shelves: pokemon-shlf
its to cool
Cardi
Cardi marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Ralph
Ralph added it
Dec 07, 2014
  • Pokemon Top 10  Handbook
  • Let's Find Pokemon! Special Complete Edition
  • Pokemon Emerald: Prima Official Game Guide
  • Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire (Prima's Official Strategy Guide)
  • Pokémon Mytery Dungeon: Ginji's Rescue Team
  • Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl Adventure!, Vol. 2
  • The Official Pokémon Handbook
  • The Best of Pokémon Adventures: Yellow
  • Pokemon Graphic Novel, Volume 1: The Electric Tale Of Pikachu!
  • Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver: The Official Pokemon Johto Guide & Johto Pokedex: Official Strategy Guide
  • Pokemon Ultimate Handbook
  • Pokemon Pop Quiz (Pokemon Pop Quiz, #1)
Pokémon Platinum Version - The Official Pokémon Guide Pokémon Diamond & Pearl - The Official Pokémon Scenario Guide Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team • Blue Rescue Team Strategy Guide - The Official Pokémon Strategy Guide Pokémon Official Pocket Pokédex Vol.2 Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time • Explorers of Darkness Strategy Guide  - The Official Pokémon Strategy Guide