Start by marking “How to Make Love and Dinner at the Same Time: 200 Slow-Cooker Recipes to Heat Up the Bedroom Instead of the Kitchen” as Want to Read:

200 slow cooker recipes to heat up the bedroom instead of the kitchen.
Published November 28th 2003 by Adams Media Corporation (first published November 2003)

To ask other readers questions about How to Make Love and Dinner at the Same Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Make Love and Dinner at the Same Time

Aug 18, 2014 Laura rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't usually (or ever) review cookbooks on Goodreads since I personally never think to look at this site for recipe reviews. Anyway, I'm focusing this review more on the commentary by the author. I found Jager hilarious. I actually read all the recipes just to see her notes. In my opinion the cover looks cheesy, but once you get inside it's anything but. The recipes are solid and I like how she breaks them down into different categories for different amounts of time or number of ingredients. ...more
Rebecca
Sep 28, 2008 Rebecca rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone with a slow cooker
Recommended to Rebecca by: Shannon Truss
Shelves: cookbooks
I bought this cookbook last year used from Amazon, I believe it is back in print now with a new edition. I just cooked another recipe from it last night . . . Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Gumbo, and it was delicious. (My other favorite so far is Chicken and 3-Cheese Chili.) It makes me think of Shannon every time I read it, so I thought I would post this review of thanks and recommend it to all my other friends! Enjoy!!!
Patricia
Dec 27, 2007 Patricia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Though it's a lot more kitchen than bedroom, this book still has some good stuff! Lots of great recipes that are super-easy (and none that are hard). There's a lot of variety, too - carnivorous & vegetarian, main dishes & sides, alcoholic drinks & simple desserts. If you have a slow-cooker, or want to get one, take this book and try out the recipes. Bon appetite!
Peter Lasalle
Peter Lasalle marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Steph
Steph rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2015
Ann Hunt
Ann Hunt marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Beverly
Beverly rated it it was ok
Jul 29, 2015
Holly Hunter
Holly Hunter marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Susannah
Susannah rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2015
Nikki
Nikki rated it it was ok
Sep 25, 2014
Darlene
Darlene rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2014
Marie Drader
Marie Drader rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2014
Lucie
Lucie rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2014
Rachael Marsceau
Rachael Marsceau rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2014
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2013
Rachel Wolff
Rachel Wolff marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2013
Shelly
Shelly rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2013
Cindy
Cindy rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2013
Jes1jon2
Jes1jon2 rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2013
Alison
Alison added it
Jan 22, 2013
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2012
Maria
Maria rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2012
JJ Hogan
JJ Hogan marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2012
Amela
Amela marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2012
Trav
Trav marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2012
Laura rated it did not like it
Jan 17, 2012
Joscelin
Joscelin marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2011