Start by marking “White Fang (Fast Track Classics)” as Want to Read:
White Fang (Fast Track Classics)

White Fang (Fast Track Classics)

Fast-moving and accessible, each story in this series is a shortened, illustrated version of the classic novel, which loses none of the strength and flavour of the original. Each book also contains biographical details of the original author, and a glossary of unusual words and activity suggestions.
Paperback, Fast Track Classics, 48 pages
Published June 1st 2003 by Evans Brothers

Annamaria
Oct 13, 2009 Annamaria rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading White Fang and it was an awesome book that you should read it and never stop. I would recommend this book to people who like adventure and animal books because that's what it is really about. So if you like books about animals this book is for you to read, What i really liked about this book is that it was exciting and you never know what is going to happen next, this book is just so great that you have to read it!!!!! So why not give it a try!
Yuina Kawase
Oct 16, 2012 Yuina Kawase rated it really liked it

DATE: October 16 TIME: 80 minutes
LEVEL 2

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
1 What kind of animals dou you want to have?
A I want a horse because I want to go somewhere by riding on my own horse.

2 If you look at the scene that animals are kicked by person, what will you do?
A I felt so badly about the scene, so I will stop the person who kick the animals.

7-word summary
snarl, wolf, fight, dogs, gods, family, bite
Jacob
Jan 29, 2010 Jacob rated it really liked it
I liked this book because its about about wildlife and nature and i like books about the outdoors and survival in the outdoors. I also liked this book because its about a wolf's life and how he learns t cope with situations in his life, and i love wolves which also helped me to carry through with it.
Ashley
Dec 04, 2008 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Ashley by: family
I read this book from the Complete Works of Jack London. I loved the movie growing up, and loved finally actually reading the story. Beautiful story, beautiful writing. Jack London gives the sense of adventure, and the deep down feelings and instincts of both animal and man. I would recommend to those both young and old and in between!
Hannah Brown
Jan 24, 2014 Hannah Brown rated it it was amazing
Although the writing style was a bit...odd, I really enjoyed this book. Some of it horrified me, but it wasn't until I realised it was set quite a while back in the past that it made a little more sense. And yes, it made me cry at the end. I would really recommend it - it only took me 45 minutes to read, so it's a fast one - and I can't wait to try the original Jack London version.
Melanie
Dec 01, 2008 Melanie rated it liked it
Again this is a book I read to my now 7 year old, and although this is a classic tale, I was taken aback with the violence in the story and yes it was necessary for the story of how the wolf eventually overcame that, but WOW, even Zacky kept saying; "Why are they so mean". But we read it, and as always it is about the time I get to spend with him each night with a book in hand.
Bela
Mar 11, 2010 Bela rated it it was amazing
This was a great book that showed the real love and passion that you can show for one animal.Thia animal went through a lot of stuff that was mostly caused by his owner,but he still stayed loyal to him and loved him.It shows that everybody has some good in them even if we can't see it.
Kat
Aug 06, 2009 Kat rated it it was amazing
Geez. This book was beautiful.
The way Jack London plots out the story itself is captivating, I hugely moved by this book. When I was done reading and whether I pick up my own copy or the library's I have to smile.
Kayla Solis
Oct 12, 2014 Kayla Solis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book taught me the wonders and harsh reality of living in the wild. White Fang goes through an incredible journey taking him dark paths, and bright futures. But most importantly it focuses on the one thing we all strive for-and which I personally loved about the book the most: survival.
Gabe
Dec 04, 2013 Gabe rated it it was ok
this book was not interesting to me because there was only a little of action.
Roytica34
Sep 26, 2012 Roytica34 rated it it was amazing
This book was so GOOD!
Sam Slater
Feb 02, 2017 Sam Slater rated it really liked it
I really loved the ending of this book, kinda slow but give it a chance.
Pao
Aug 21, 2009 Pao rated it it was amazing
the story of a great wolf in the persuit of freedom
Mr. Tedrow
Aug 30, 2011 Mr. Tedrow added it
Shelves: lenisha
Lenisha Mckinnon
in the
Ahmet Uçar
I read this when i was a child. It was so much fun imagining all that.
Parsa
Jan 25, 2014 Parsa rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this book. The way the author described nature, animal behavior and the emotions.
Dawn Gehler
Jul 03, 2013 Dawn Gehler rated it it was amazing
Very inspiring tale. Love the book and the movie. I even encouraged my son to read it when he was in school.
Dimitra
Dimitra rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2016
Parzival
Parzival rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2017
Stacey
Stacey rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2014
Iain Nathan
Iain Nathan rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2017
Hunter
Hunter rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2014
Thomas Daughton
Thomas Daughton rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2017
marcia montgomery
marcia montgomery rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2016
Matt
Matt rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2015
Yunna
Yunna rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2015
Mollie
Mollie rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2014
Bish
Bish rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2016
Christy H
Christy H rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2015
Cynthia  Scott
Cynthia Scott rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2011
  • The Pickwick Papers, Volume I
  • Westward Ho! or, the Voyages and Adventures of Sir Amyas Leigh, Knight, of Burrough
  • Gulliver's Travels / A Modest Proposal
  • Beyond the Chocolate War (Chocolate War, #2)
  • Spirit Hunter (Bloodline, #3)
  • Habibi
  • The Warm Place
  • Sable
  • Pony Parade (Animal Ark Pets, #7)
  • Timon of Athens
  • Saving the Ghost of the Mountain: An Expedition Among Snow Leopards in Mongolia (Scientists in the Field Series)
  • The Legend of Thunderfoot
  • Sun and Candlelight
  • The Jane Austen Handbook
  • Organic Chemistry
  • The Fruit of the Tree
  • Storm Chaser
  • The Borning Room
I love books. I translated them when I lived in Africa – and I worked with them when I was a teacher and a librarian, but I never thought about writing them.

One day, about ten years ago, I decided to become a full-time writer.

My first books were for younger readers. In Drake’s Drummer Boy (1998), Will sails around the world with Sir Francis Drake; in Sam Stars at Shakespeare’s Globe (2006), Sam wo
More about Pauline Francis...