Start by marking “One Piece Volume 31 (Hang Hai Wang in Traditional Chinese)” as Want to Read:
One Piece Volume 31 (Hang Hai Wang in Traditional Chinese)

One Piece Volume 31 (One Piece #31)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  1,169 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Apa yang terjadi di Pulau Jaya 400 tahun yang lalu? Hasrat Calgara si pahlawan besar dan Norland si pembual pun akhirnya diketahui. Sementara itu, di negeri langit terjadi pertarungan terakhir antara Luffy dan God Enel!!
Paperback
Published by Dong Li (first published December 19th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece Volume 31, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece Volume 31

Sarah Lu
Probably my favorite volume of One Piece so far.

I loved the history behind Noland and Kalgara. I guess that is the main reason why I love this volume so much. Though, it is because of those scenes, that everything has fallen into place, and why I can appreciate the struggle of the characters now.

I'm really rooting for Luffy to get to the bell. I loved being able to see Wyper's reaction as a child to the story of Noland and Kalgara. It was sweet, and again, helped me understand his character mor
Damar hening Sunyiaji
Akhirnya saya punya beberapa volume double karena awalnya saya koleksi lompat lompat di tahun 2006. Sekarang setelah bisa bekerja saya bela belain beli semua volume sampai beberapa volume jadi punya double. Oke, di edisi kali ini sangat mengharukan. Oda ahli dalam membuat flash back para karakternya dengan suasana sedih. Di edisi kali ini bercerita tentang rahasia Norland si pembohong dan persahabatannya dengan Calgara. Sungguh konflik yang menarik antar kebudayaan setempat dengan fakta ilmiah y ...more
S. J.
Jun 24, 2013 S. J. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Novia
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno
Marilag
ɯɐƃıɔ ɥɐups
This volume of One Piece is my favorite volume by far. I absolutely loved the flashback to 400 years past. It's a beautiful example of friendship, and it shows that friendship will last forever.

Though I have to say, that king was a bastard. "Who the hell was he?!?!" <— That was me when that supposed crew member went to "justify" or whatever for Noland. Go die! Wait, they're dead already... Never mind. e.e

Alright, since I can't describe this volume anymore, it's better to read and find out wh
Qing
[Read this on MangaPanda]
Tsering
Friends are important.
Levi
A great tale of friendship and a wonderful link to the bigger story. The Skypeia Arc is falling, but it's an enjoyable ride.
Jeffrey
Eiichiro Oda devotes most of this volume to explicitly revealing the truth about Noland Mont Blanc's original expedition and how Jaya Island ended up in the sky. It spends a little time heavy-handedly harassing religion and faith in favor of science but otherwise tells the story well. A very good outing in this series.
Anna
Leaving current Skypiea dramatics for a bit, this volume jumps back 400 years for some Noland & Kalgara history and how Jaya came to be in the sky

Its really nice to take a break from ever-escalating levels of fighting upgrades and just watch more of the world build up. Really brings everything together

oh, and the Ace side-story in chapter title pages is still going. Yaaay Ace trollin the Navy!
Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup)
May 11, 2014 Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Sgt. Brandon S. Hocking R.I.P.
Shelves: manga, reviewed
This volume starts with Chapter 286: "The God-Slayer"
In this volume we find out more about the history of Skypeia, and the city of gold. How it came to be there. Also there's something fishy going on with the Admiral's hair style. Karugara also makes his entrance to the series. A little lull in the story by this point, but it does pick up the further you read.
Cheers!
Sara
This volume was awesome!
The long Kagara and Norland flashback was really good and changes your perspective of things.
Eneru's attacks get way more powerful and the way they eventually rang the bell was amazing.
Joy
What can I say? I am a huge sucker for backstory and secret histories. The true story of Noland the Liar might be chock full of Weekly Jump cliches, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find it moving nonetheless.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tahun 2005.
Kate Mowery
Great volume. Reminded me why I love One Piece.
Seann
Jun 30, 2011 Seann added it
really good
Abby
Abby marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
  • Naruto, Vol. 48: The Cheering Village (Naruto, #48)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 13 (Fairy Tail, #13)
  • Bleach, Vol. 32: Howling (Bleach #32)
208650
See also 尾田 栄一郎

Eiichiro Oda (尾田 栄一郎 Oda Eiichirō) is a Japanese manga artist, best known as the creator of the manga and anime One Piece.

As a child, Oda was inspired by Akira Toriyama's works and aspired to become a manga artist. He recalls that his interest in pirates was probably sparked by the popular TV animation series titled Vicky the Viking. He submitted a character named Pandaman for Yudet
More about Eiichiro Oda...
One Piece, Volume 01: Romance Dawn (One Piece, #1) One Piece, Volume 38: Rocketman!! (One Piece, #38) One Piece, Volume 08: I Won't Die (One Piece, #8) One Piece, Volume 06: The Oath (One Piece, #6) One Piece, Volume 02: Buggy the Clown (One Piece, #2)