Start by marking “Can't Take My Eyes Off of You” as Want to Read:
Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Westmoreland Saga #4)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  899 ratings  ·  20 reviews
New York Times bestselling author McNaught pens the story of a complex, charismatic man and a successful, spirited woman who in their youth fall in love, marry, and divorce--but years later are given a rare second chance to rediscover that love and rekindle their relationship.
Expected publication: June 6th 2017 by Ballantine Books

Jasmin
Dec 28, 2014 Jasmin marked it as to-read
update 12/28/14
NOW IT SAYS 2017?? Hairpulling sessions ensue as I impatiently wait for this book.

_______
update 1/23/13

it says it is to be released on april 2013? Is this for real?
_______

goodreads said this was released in 2007.

but hell, I don't remember reading this.

http://www.fictiondb.com/author/judit... says its to be released on jun 2011.

I miss McNaught. I miss how she makes me feel a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Jun 2011 is an agonizing wait. :(
Sheryl
Aug 25, 2013 Sheryl marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-owned-yet
WHO KNOWS when this book will actually come out, BUT here is some information on it so far (it sounds pretty awesome) and if Judith pulls it off *crosses fingers* and finishes writing it, I will be on it, faster than the speed of light!!!

The following information is taken from http://www.mcnaughtized.com

Updated: June 24, 2013

The latest and greatest on the new Westmoreland Trilogy:

It's official! Judith announced on Facebook that she is working on "the Westmoreland Trilogy, featuring the modern-d
Nishtha
Jul 10, 2011 Nishtha marked it as to-read
This book keep getting postphoned.
now the date is in 2013.

i can't wait that long.

and do you know its called SOMEONE LIKE YOU. the name changed.

and its from the WESTMORELAND series.
can't wait, the last book she wrote from that series was in 1995, don't now what to expect.

hope she writes now in 21st century.

HÜLYA
Jun 01, 2014 HÜLYA marked it as to-read
Ölmeden okumak istiyorum şu romanı..Ne olur çıkarın artık!!!
Ne zaman yazıp bitireceksin şu romanı ...
Nat
Jul 18, 2012 Nat marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
2013? "Modern-day Westmoreland?! Descendant of Royce and Clayton Westmoreland"?! OOOOH..Gimme! :) Book description from McNaught fan site :

"One of the most popular authors is set to dazzle readers again. Can't My Eyes Off of You is the story of a complex, charismatic man and a successful, spirited woman who in their youth fell in love, married, and divorced--but years later are given a rare second chance to rediscover that love can rekindle their relationship.

A brilliantly written, triumphant t
Catherine Walsh
i was so thriled when i thought the book was out this december than to find it is not until 2013 ..ithink i will not believe until it is in the bookstore!!!
GUYS! It IS Paradise.
It was first named Cant Take My Eyes Off Of You but later the author decided to change it. Just like she changed Water's Edge to Someone To Watch Over Me.
Anita Fleming
Can't wait! Judith McNaught is one of the few major authors who take their time and produce a book both worth waiting for and reading. The way she follows her characters down through history is unique and I just love it.
Lim
Jul 25, 2014 Lim marked it as to-read
Oh why why why do I keep checking for the publication date expecting them to release it in this millennium?

Now it says 6th Jun of 20-fucking-17!!
Esra
Aug 26, 2014 Esra marked it as to-read
2017 mi!!!!! Yuhh artık!!!
Sabrina Sam
Aug 10, 2014 Sabrina Sam marked it as to-read
Someone please tell me this book isn't going to be release in 2017? I don't think I can wait that long.

At first I thought this book was going to be about Philip and Caroline, Meredith's parents from Paradise, because Matt and Meredith were never technically divorced and I grew curious about P&C relationship. After realizing this is a Westmoreland series, unfortunately that theory no longer applies. I still have not finished the 3rd sequel, Until You, so I have absolutely no idea who's story
Tammy
May 04, 2009 Tammy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Tammy by: my mother
Great read. I love her books!
My Little Book Obsession
Okay I know the date keep's changing but we kinda' found out who the heroine is a long time ago .. In fact years ago . I remember it being mentioned at the back of "Every breath you take". Remember the heroine's girlfriend she spoke on the phone to in the beginning. I think she was a vet or something or maybe that was someone else . yea forgot her name BUT SHE'S THE HEROINE . COME ON JM YOU'RE KILLING!!!!! and this is a modern westmorland ... its like you bring Royce to the future and teach him ...more
Layla
I've been waiting for this book since 2007. Someday, it'll happen!
Niña
Jul 11, 2014 Niña marked it as to-read
My God! When this one will be released?! I have been waiting for a few years now. Please Ms. McNaught make it fast you are killing us for waiting and waiting. I really love your novels in fact I have all your paperback collections I never missed one. Put pen into paper again, I am begging you.
Karin
Jul 03, 2014 Karin marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Please help,

I can't review this book because I can't find a store where I can buy this book (e-book).
Everywhere I look I read it's published but not to buy.

Please I need help where I can buy this e-book.

Kind regards
Karin
Mamie Washington
looking for this, what's up?
Anita Fleming
The blurb sounds like Meredith and Matt from Paradise. This book has book touted for a long time. Now publication is set for sometime in 2014.
KatLynne
Aug 21, 2014 KatLynne marked it as anxiously-awaiting
Westmoreland Trilogy....

Jyoti Aggarwal
Jan 07, 2014 Jyoti Aggarwal marked it as to-read
i want to read oit
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Vera Omoshie
Vera Omoshie marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Blacktulip
Blacktulip marked it as to-read
Δέσποινα
Δέσποινα marked it as to-read
Sandybook
Sandybook marked it as to-read
Esther
Esther marked it as to-read
Wendy Dunn
Wendy Dunn marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Mario
Mario added it
Mar 02, 2015
Selina Li
Selina Li marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
  • Lightning Bay (Friday Harbor, #5)
  • Years
  • Highland Treasure (Sisters by Choice 0.5)
  • The Rogue Not Taken (Scandal and Scoundrel, #1)
  • Almost Heaven by Judith McNaught | Summary & Study Guide
  • The Gorgon
  • It Started With a Scandal (Pennyroyal Green, #10)
  • Suddenly One Summer
  • Primrose (Passion Quartet, #3)
  • Dream of Me/Believe in Me (Viking & Saxon, #1 & #2)
  • The Sea King (Weathermages of Mystral, #2)
  • Master of Torment (Blood Sword Legacy, #2)
  • When a Scot Ties the Knot (Castles Ever After, #3)
  • Immaculate
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • Promises (Edilean, #3.5)
You can find Judith McNaught in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorjudith...

Judith McNaught is a #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author, with more than forty million copies of her novels in print, in over eighty countries and more than thirty languages. She was also the first female executive producer at a CBS radio station. McNaught is credited with inventing the modern Regency Historical ro
More about Judith McNaught...

Westmoreland Saga (6 books)
  • A Kingdom of Dreams (Westmoreland, #1)
  • Whitney, My Love (Westmoreland Saga, #2)
  • Until You (Westmoreland, #3)
  • Simple Gifts: Just Curious / Miracles / Change of Heart / Double Exposure (Westmoreland, #3.5)
  • A Holiday of Love (Westmoreland, #3.5)
A Kingdom of Dreams (Westmoreland, #1) Paradise (Second Opportunities, #1) Whitney, My Love (Westmoreland Saga, #2) Almost Heaven (Sequels, #3) Something Wonderful (Sequels, #2)