Start by marking “Can't Take My Eyes Off of You” as Want to Read:
Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Westmoreland Saga #4)

3.99  ·  Rating Details ·  1,048 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
New York Times bestselling author McNaught pens the story of a complex, charismatic man and a successful, spirited woman who in their youth fall in love, marry, and divorce--but years later are given a rare second chance to rediscover that love and rekindle their relationship.
Expected publication: June 6th 2017 by Ballantine Books

To ask other readers questions about Can't Take My Eyes Off of You, please sign up.

From Facebook :

Judith McNaught Author

10. april · 2016
Love all these comments and messages. I'll have news…more

From Facebook :

Judith McNaught Author

10. april · 2016
Love all these comments and messages. I'll have news about my E-books becoming available in the next month. I think about you all the time, especially as I work my way slowly through the revisions on my new book. I've been thinking about your title suggestions, and am considering several. I haven't forgotten. Stay tuned...(less)

Aug 25, 2013 Sheryl marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-owned-yet
WHO KNOWS when this book will actually come out, BUT here is some information on it so far (it sounds pretty awesome) and if Judith pulls it off *crosses fingers* and finishes writing it, I will be on it, faster than the speed of light!!!

The following information is taken from

Updated: June 24, 2013

The latest and greatest on the new Westmoreland Trilogy:

It's official! Judith announced on Facebook that she is working on "the Westmoreland Trilogy, featuring the modern-
Dec 28, 2014 Jasmin marked it as to-read
update 12/28/14
NOW IT SAYS 2017?? Hairpulling sessions ensue as I impatiently wait for this book.

update 1/23/13

it says it is to be released on april 2013? Is this for real?

goodreads said this was released in 2007.

but hell, I don't remember reading this. says its to be released on jun 2011.

I miss McNaught. I miss how she makes me feel a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Jun 2011 is an agonizing wait. :(
Jul 18, 2012 Nat marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
2013? "Modern-day Westmoreland?! Descendant of Royce and Clayton Westmoreland"?! OOOOH..Gimme! :) Book description from McNaught fan site :

"One of the most popular authors is set to dazzle readers again. Can't My Eyes Off of You is the story of a complex, charismatic man and a successful, spirited woman who in their youth fell in love, married, and divorced--but years later are given a rare second chance to rediscover that love can rekindle their relationship.

A brilliantly written, triumphant t
Jul 25, 2014 Lim marked it as to-read
Oh why why why do I keep checking for the publication date expecting them to release it in this millennium?

Now it says 6th Jun of 20-fucking-17!!
Jul 10, 2011 Nishtha marked it as to-read
This book keep getting postphoned.
now the date is in 2013.

i can't wait that long.

and do you know its called SOMEONE LIKE YOU. the name changed.

and its from the WESTMORELAND series.
can't wait, the last book she wrote from that series was in 1995, don't now what to expect.

hope she writes now in 21st century.

Jun 01, 2014 HÜLYA marked it as to-read
Ölmeden okumak istiyorum şu romanı..Ne olur çıkarın artık!!!
Ne zaman yazıp bitireceksin şu romanı ...
Jan 28, 2014 Sarah rated it really liked it
GUYS! It IS Paradise.
It was first named Cant Take My Eyes Off Of You but later the author decided to change it. Just like she changed Water's Edge to Someone To Watch Over Me.
Catherine Walsh
i was so thriled when i thought the book was out this december than to find it is not until 2013 ..ithink i will not believe until it is in the bookstore!!!
I've been waiting for this book since 2007. Someday, it'll happen!
My Little Book Obsession
Apr 28, 2014 My Little Book Obsession rated it it was amazing
Okay I know the date keep's changing but we kinda' found out who the heroine is a long time ago .. In fact years ago . I remember it being mentioned at the back of "Every breath you take". Remember the heroine's girlfriend she spoke on the phone to in the beginning. I think she was a vet or something or maybe that was someone else . yea forgot her name BUT SHE'S THE HEROINE . COME ON JM YOU'RE KILLING!!!!! and this is a modern westmorland ... its like you bring Royce to the future and teach him ...more
Lisa Love
Aug 31, 2015 Lisa Love marked it as to-read
I don't like to be negative, but I wish they'd just scrap any media for this book until its being printed and only then put out press. That way we could have some faith in it's existence. I love McNaught's books, but having been waiting for this one since 2009, I feel as if we're just being strung along. It's killing my love for her other books and I hate that. I'm sure that if it's ever released it'll be a wonderful read, but until then, I think we fans deserve a brief note of explanation.
Jul 27, 2012 Anita marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait! Judith McNaught is one of the few major authors who take their time and produce a book both worth waiting for and reading. The way she follows her characters down through history is unique and I just love it.
Sabrina Sam
Aug 10, 2014 Sabrina Sam marked it as to-read
Someone please tell me this book isn't going to be release in 2017? I don't think I can wait that long.

At first I thought this book was going to be about Philip and Caroline, Meredith's parents from Paradise, because Matt and Meredith were never technically divorced and I grew curious about P&C relationship. After realizing this is a Westmoreland series, unfortunately that theory no longer applies. I still have not finished the 3rd sequel, Until You, so I have absolutely no idea who's story
Feb 01, 2016 Zed marked it as to-read
Shelves: hate-to-wait
Just put us out of our misery ... seriously ... Donald Trump is about to become president of the United States of America and all the fairies are going to die.... Please please please, if it's not going to happen JUST TELL US TO STOP WAITING !

PS: I've read ALL of your books at least 5 times now and your like my hero but please just print it already or TELL us when it's being released !!!
May 04, 2009 Tammy rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Tammy by: my mother
Great read. I love her books!
Rin ♔
May 24, 2015 Rin ♔ marked it as my-body-is-more-than-ready-for-this
I'm so confused! Why are there a lot of ratings already? The book isn't released yet! Or did they give out ARCs and I didn't know about it? What the heck!
Aug 26, 2014 Esra marked it as to-read
2017 mi!!!!! Yuhh artık!!!
Sep 02, 2015 Anita rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-releases
The blurb sounds like Meredith and Matt from Paradise. This book has book touted for a long time. Now publication is set for sometime in 2017. I think that Judith NcNaught is on of the finest romance authors ever.

As long as I have breath, I will wait for this book.
Jul 11, 2014 Niña marked it as to-read
My God! When this one will be released?! I have been waiting for a few years now. Please Ms. McNaught make it fast you are killing us for waiting and waiting. I really love your novels in fact I have all your paperback collections I never missed one. Put pen into paper again, I am begging you.
May 01, 2016 ❀angela rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I feel like such a hypocrite.

I used to get so irritated with those who would rate books before publication because how did they know a book was deserving (or undeserving) before reading it??

But I feel the need to give this 5 stars even though it'll be a year before I have it in my eager, grateful hands. You see, I just finished another McNaught book and as usual gave it 5 stars. I went to her goodreads page to see what my next book would be and was shocked to see she only had two books that I ha
Jul 03, 2014 Karin marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Please help,

I can't review this book because I can't find a store where I can buy this book (e-book).
Everywhere I look I read it's published but not to buy.

Please I need help where I can buy this e-book.

Kind regards
Bhoomika rated it liked it
Aug 08, 2012
Leona Bushman
Leona Bushman rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2011
Anne rated it it was ok
Feb 02, 2014
Desiree rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2013
Michelle rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2012
Mira Lyn Kelly
Mira Lyn Kelly rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2011
Selvi rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2014
Mummy rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2012
  • Lightning Bay (Friday Harbor, #5)
  • First Star I See Tonight (Chicago Stars, #8)
  • Seven Minutes in Heaven  (Desperate Duchesses by the Numbers, #3; Desperate Duchesses, #9)
  • Years
  • Almost Heaven by Judith McNaught | Summary & Study Guide
  • A Scot in the Dark (Scandal & Scoundrel #2)
  • Highland Treasure (Sisters by Choice 0.5)
  • Do You Want to Start a Scandal (Spindle Cove, #5)
  • The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband (Rokesbys, #2)
  • Primrose (Passion Quartet, #3)
  • The Thing About Love (FBI/US Attorney, #7)
  • Fragments Of Grace (Dragonblade Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Wired (Buchanan-Renard, #13)
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
  • Dream of Me/Believe in Me (Viking & Saxon, #1 & #2)
  • Stealing Taffy (Bigler, North Carolina #3)
  • War of the Romances
  • The Sea King (Weathermages of Mystral, #2)
You can find Judith McNaught in facebook:

Judith McNaught is a #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author, with more than forty million copies of her novels in print, in over eighty countries and more than thirty languages. She was also the first female executive producer at a CBS radio station. McNaught is credited with inventing the modern Regency Historical ro
More about Judith McNaught...

Westmoreland Saga (6 books)
  • A Kingdom of Dreams (Westmoreland, #1)
  • Whitney, My Love (Westmoreland, #2)
  • Until You (Westmoreland, #3)
  • Simple Gifts: Just Curious / Miracles / Change of Heart / Double Exposure (Westmoreland, #3.5)
  • A Holiday of Love (Westmoreland, #3.5)