Start by marking “The Transformation of the Inner Man” as Want to Read:
The Transformation of the Inner Man

The Transformation of the Inner Man

4.20  ·  Rating Details  ·  153 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
We all desire wholeness. We see our need for inner healing. All too often, however, we find it is an elusive goal. Veteran counselors, John and Paula Sandford, show the reader how to experience The Transformation of the Inner Man.
Published April 1st 1982 by Victory House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The Transformation of the Inner Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Transformation of the Inner Man

Jane
Jan 30, 2012 Jane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was a very beneficial book for Christians wanting to understand themselves better, for ministry to others and for maturing in the faith. I recommend it.
William Dicks
Sep 12, 2011 William Dicks rated it did not like it
Typical psycho-heresy, where the Sandfords, instead of using Biblical counseling where God has already spoken, employ psychological mumbo-jumbo.
Nathan Hayes
Jul 16, 2015 Nathan Hayes rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Honestly thought it was very week and more babble than info
Samantha
Dec 27, 2011 Samantha rated it liked it
I've only read 1 chapter so far, and it seems like it will be rich in content. However, I just have to say that the typeface is driving me a little crazy. It looks jammed together on the page. Combined with the wordy style of the authors, I'm finding it a bit laborious to get through.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finished this book about a week ago. I'm interested in psychology, especially from a Christian/spiritual perspective. I b
Lynn Leach
Life changing!
Bob Flores
Dec 16, 2012 Bob Flores rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing! I loved this book as joy helped me immensely in putting into words some of the things I have been seeing when working with people in inner healing. I would recommend this book to any of my colleagues!
J
Oct 02, 2014 J rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the original so much better (this version seems to condense a lot of information) but since it appears not to be easily available in print, this is great for easy access on my Kindle.
David
Aug 31, 2012 David rated it really liked it
I'm rereading this currently. I read it in 1985 and got very excited about general thesis. I'm finding it very good to read again with almost three additional decades of life as a basis.
Cherelynn
Apr 02, 2009 Cherelynn rated it it was amazing
This is a thinker of a book, you need to take notes as you go. It was good and challenging. I liked it because it made me thing!
David
Took some grinding of teeth to get started, but overall pretty helpful.
brooke sellers
May 04, 2007 brooke sellers rated it liked it
I'm not sure how I feel about this one.
Deb
May 06, 2010 Deb rated it it was amazing
amazing
Wayne Jones
Great Read!
Kurt Focht
Kurt Focht is currently reading it
May 28, 2016
Evelyn Grace
Evelyn Grace rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2016
Chad
Chad marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
Shadrach Odekhiran
Shadrach Odekhiran rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2016
Gary Martin
Gary Martin rated it really liked it
May 08, 2016
Isaac Miles
Isaac Miles rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2016
Stephenie
Stephenie marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2016
Jonathan Ammon
Jonathan Ammon rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Yin-Chu Chen
Yin-Chu Chen marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
rosemarie l hernandez
rosemarie l hernandez rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2016
Chris
Chris added it
Apr 05, 2016
Kristine
Kristine rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
Mike Anderson
Mike Anderson marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Rita Foulkes
Rita Foulkes rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2016
Shelley A Debudey
Shelley A Debudey marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2016
Pensacola Helene
Pensacola Helene rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2016
  • Pure Desire: Helping People Break Free from Sexual Struggles
  • A Lifting Up for the Downcast
  • A Mind for God
  • The Lies We Believe
  • Breaking Intimidation: Say "No" Without Feeling Guilty.  Be Secure Without the Approval of Man
  • The Challenge of the Disciplined Life: Christian Reflections on Money, Sex, and Power
  • Dropping Your Guard
  • Ending Your Day Right: Devotions for Every Evening of the Year
  • Power Healing
  • A Work of Heart: Understanding How God Shapes Spiritual Leaders
  • The Prophetic Ministry
  • Blessing or Curse: You Can Choose: Freedom from Pressures You Thought You Had to Live With
  • Healing
  • Growing in Christ
  • Destined for the Throne
John Sandford and and his wife Paula are co-founders of Elijah House, Inc., an international ministry established in 1975 in response to the Lord's calling in Malachi 4:5-6 and Matthew 17:11

They have traveled extensively, teaching the biblical principles of repentance and forgiveness, highlighting the transforming power of Jesus' death and resurrection. They are considered pioneers in the propheti
More about John Loren Sandford...