Start by marking “Strangers in Paradise, Volume 16: Molly & Poo” as Want to Read:
Strangers in Paradise, Volume 16: Molly & Poo

Strangers in Paradise, Volume 16: Molly & Poo (Strangers in Paradise Trade Paperbacks #16)

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  254 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Molly has a secret, a very bloody secret. From a teenage Death wannabe to convicted axe murderer, Molly's story is told in her own words, offering a fascinating insight into the mind of a psychopath. This trade paperback collects the entire Molly & Poo saga from its quirky beginning to the shocking end.
Published June 28th 2005 by Abstract Studio

To ask other readers questions about Strangers in Paradise, Volume 16, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strangers in Paradise, Volume 16

Autumn
Jun 06, 2008 Autumn rated it did not like it
I love Strangers in Paradise, but I hate the Molly and Poo stories. Boring and self-indulgent.
Batmark
Feb 05, 2016 Batmark rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction

Molly & Poo is a tale told in two parts. The first is a Victorian romance-turned-horror story that takes place in London circa 1908 and is told entirely in the correspondence between Molly, the reserved wife of Dr. Fleming, and Poo, a spirited and independent woman who seeks to set Molly free. What begins as a strong friendship soon transforms into a forbidden romance--with dire consequences. The second part of the story takes place in the present and
Brion Emde
Sep 12, 2015 Brion Emde rated it it was amazing
This book is a wonder and ties in perfectly with SiP.

I can't say more.
Michael Bacon
Feb 27, 2014 Michael Bacon rated it did not like it
This side story is awful.
Brian
Apr 10, 2016 Brian rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-fiction
This is brilliant story telling. Moore has created two female characters, two in 1908, and two in the nineties, whose lives follow parallel tracks. Some sections are truly poetic, and in both, one of the women from each time period is married to a serial killer. The killer thing is the story, which plays itself out beautifully.

Unfortunately, this segment does nothing to move the main story forward. In fact, it's totally unrelated and could be omitted without hurting the main story.
Amanda
Nov 11, 2012 Amanda rated it it was amazing
2012 Reread: I got lost in this for a month. My very first full reread since the series hit its ending. Since I knew where it would start and go and end up. It was just as terrible, wonderful, painful, heartbreaking, heart healing, amazing as every other read. I never stop knowing my heart belongs to this.
Lord Beardsley
Feb 10, 2008 Lord Beardsley rated it liked it
Shelves: read2008
Very nicely illustrated. I like the variety in stylistic tones, which set a very nice mood. I'm not sure I totally understood what the final result was and I'm not sure it was entirely successful getting its point across. That could just be that I have a migraine headache though...
Schnaucl
The prose was much better this time though the story was back to being jarringly disjointed. I'm not sure I'd put this book as part of the Strangers in Paradise universe. Yeah, there was a very brief thing with Francine and Katchoo in high school, but they were cameo appearances.
Steven
Jun 30, 2013 Steven rated it it was ok
Molly and Poo was by far the worst part of the Strangers in Paradise series - like Terry just churned out some American psycho crap, while thinking up the next plot arc for Katchoo and Francine.
TJ
Dec 04, 2007 TJ rated it it was ok
Shelves: graphicnovels
Kind of weird. Not part of the normal story line, but interesting. Hard time trying to understand.
lucy by the sea
Mar 17, 2010 lucy by the sea rated it did not like it
the one let down in this series
Eva
Eva added it
Jul 09, 2016
Jonathan
Jonathan rated it it was ok
Jul 07, 2016
izzy_my
izzy_my rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2016
Brady Smith
Brady Smith marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Angela
Angela rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2016
Wendy Darling
Wendy Darling marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Thinking Mom
Thinking Mom rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2016
Elanor
Elanor rated it really liked it
May 10, 2016
Matt Lear
Matt Lear marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Max
Max rated it liked it
May 03, 2016
St. Expeditus
St. Expeditus rated it it was ok
Apr 26, 2016
Inge
Inge added it
Mar 30, 2016
Layah
Layah marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Daniel
Daniel rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2016
Anders
Anders rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2016
Mark
Mark added it
Mar 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Dykes and Sundry Other Carbon-Based Life Forms to Watch Out For (DtWOF, #10)
  • Blue Monday Volume 2: Absolute Beginners
  • The Troll King
  • Love and Rockets, Vol. 2: Chelo's Burden
  • Uncle Sam
  • Rising Stars Volume 5: Untouchable/Visitations
  • Let's Face the Music and Die (Lauren Laurano, #4)
  • Spike vs. Dracula
  • Asterix Omnibus, vol. 2 (Asterix, #4-6)
  • The Complete Hothead Paisan: Homicidal Lesbian Terrorist
  • Hawaiian Dick, Volume 1: Byrd of Paradise
  • Antarès, Épisode 1
  • The Compleat Moonshadow
  • The Silver Pony
Following the examples of independent comic creators such as Dave Sim and Jeff Smith, he decided to publish Strangers in Paradise himself through his own Houston-based "Abstract Studios" imprint, and has frequently mentioned a desire to do a syndicated cartoon strip in the authors notes at the back of the Strangers in Paradise collection books. He has also mentioned his greatest career influence i ...more
More about Terry Moore...

Strangers in Paradise Trade Paperbacks (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • The Collected Strangers in Paradise, Volume 1