Strangers in Paradise, Volume 16: Molly & Poo

Strangers in Paradise, Volume 16: Molly & Poo (Strangers in Paradise Trade Paperbacks #16)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  223 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Molly has a secret, a very bloody secret. From a teenage Death wannabe to convicted axe murderer, Molly's story is told in her own words, offering a fascinating insight into the mind of a psychopath. This trade paperback collects the entire Molly & Poo saga from its quirky beginning to the shocking end.
Published June 28th 2005 by Abstract Studio

To ask other readers questions about Strangers in Paradise, Volume 16, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strangers in Paradise, Volume 16

Autumn
I love Strangers in Paradise, but I hate the Molly and Poo stories. Boring and self-indulgent.
Michael Bacon
This side story is awful.
Brian
This is brilliant story telling. Moore has created two female characters, two in 1908, and two in the nineties, whose lives follow parallel tracks. Some sections are truly poetic, and in both, one of the women from each time period is married to a serial killer. The killer thing is the story, which plays itself out beautifully.
Amanda
2012 Reread: I got lost in this for a month. My very first full reread since the series hit its ending. Since I knew where it would start and go and end up. It was just as terrible, wonderful, painful, heartbreaking, heart healing, amazing as every other read. I never stop knowing my heart belongs to this.
Lord Beardsley
Very nicely illustrated. I like the variety in stylistic tones, which set a very nice mood. I'm not sure I totally understood what the final result was and I'm not sure it was entirely successful getting its point across. That could just be that I have a migraine headache though...
Schnaucl
The prose was much better this time though the story was back to being jarringly disjointed. I'm not sure I'd put this book as part of the Strangers in Paradise universe. Yeah, there was a very brief thing with Francine and Katchoo in high school, but they were cameo appearances.
Steven
Molly and Poo was by far the worst part of the Strangers in Paradise series - like Terry just churned out some American psycho crap, while thinking up the next plot arc for Katchoo and Francine.
TJ
Kind of weird. Not part of the normal story line, but interesting. Hard time trying to understand.
lucy by the sea
the one let down in this series
David
David marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Tony
Tony marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Alison
Alison added it
Apr 23, 2014
Paulius
Paulius marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Lydia
Lydia marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Del
Del marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Following the examples of independent comic creators such as Dave Sim and Jeff Smith, he decided to publish Strangers in Paradise himself through his own Houston-based "Abstract Studios" imprint, and has frequently mentioned a desire to do a syndicated cartoon strip in the authors notes at the back of the Strangers in Paradise collection books. He has also mentioned his greatest career influence i...more
More about Terry Moore...
Strangers in Paradise, Pocket Book 1 Runaways, Vol. 9: Dead Wrong (Runaways, #9) Strangers In Paradise, Pocket Book 2 The Complete Strangers in Paradise, Volume 1 Strangers In Paradise, Pocket Book 3