Start by marking “Negotiation Boot Camp: Latihan Singkat Bernegosiasi Jitu Di Segala Situasi” as Want to Read:
Negotiation Boot Camp: Latihan Singkat Bernegosiasi Jitu Di Segala Situasi

Negotiation Boot Camp: Latihan Singkat Bernegosiasi Jitu Di Segala Situasi

3.27 of 5 stars 3.27  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  10 reviews
We find ourselves engaged in various kinds of negotiations every day, from trying to land a new account or win a promotion at work, to buying a house or a car, or bargaining down a cell phone bill, or settling a dispute with a friend or spouse. In this groundbreaking book, negotiation expert Ed Brodow shows us how to settle conflicts amicably to reach a win-win solution ev ...more
Published 2008 by Serambi (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Negotiation Boot Camp, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Negotiation Boot Camp

Mohamed
I got this as an Audio book. The contents are nice although repetition of ideas and negotiation techniques would have been avoided. A small part of the book handles general negotiations but most of the book deals with sales negotiation techniques and mainly retail sales.

As an overall, this is a good book to read about negotiation.
Jay
Good review of negotiation techniques. There is quite a lot of content in this book. I listened to this on audio and got a good review of negotiation, but for reflection I believe the book would be better -- there are too many lists to keep track of everything on audio. It could have used a few more examples as well. For a "boot camp", it's pretty useful.
Pranay Meshram
It was like reading the same chapter again, again and again. The same concepts are repeated throughout the book. One can summarize it in 10-15 points and save time in not reading the entire material. Some points do stick and you can apply them in many walks of life.
Sunnie Stonelake
Everyone should read this book. We all would have more peaceful conversations leading to my productivity. :)
Blake
I wish I read this as a child and learned some of the key principals a whole lot earlier in life.
Mark Kricheff
An unoriginal rip-off of Herb Cohen’s “You can negotiate anything.” Nothing new.
Andrew Silvester
Tim Burrell
Great negotiators are great listeners, not geat talkers
Jerry
Jerry marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Isaac Ondeche
Isaac Ondeche marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
kabalan farah
kabalan farah is currently reading it
Dec 14, 2014
Matt
Matt added it
Feb 20, 2015
Scott M Sizer
Scott M Sizer marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Ed Brodow is a bestselling author and motivational speaker. His novel Fixer has been described as “a modern classic.” His how-to book Negotiation Boot Camp has been featured on PBS, ABC National News, Fox News, Inside Edition, and Fortune Business Report. An internationally recognized expert on the art of negotiation, Ed was dubbed "King of Negotiators" by SEC Chairman Harvey Pitt. Ed is a veteran ...more
More about Ed Brodow...
Fixer The Stamp The Man Who Could Not Make Up His Mind The Stupid Bowl Beating the Success Trap: Negotiating Your Own Path to Success