Start by marking “Man Candy (Candy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Man Candy (Candy, #1)

Man Candy (Candy #1)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  470 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Aaron Samuels has a secret. He’s in love with his boss, Logan Remora. Logan is everything Aarons ever wanted in a man, except he’s straight…and married.

College student, Aaron Samuels is in love with his boss, Logan Remora. After four long years of working under his boss in every conceivable position except the one he wants, bent over the desk with his pants around his ankl
Published June 19th 2007 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Man Candy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Man Candy

Cut & Run by Abigail RouxZero at the Bone by Jane SevilleFaith & Fidelity by Tere MichaelsFish & Chips by Abigail RouxPromises by Marie Sexton
The Best of Gay Romance
401st out of 2,412 books — 2,527 voters
Faith & Fidelity by Tere MichaelsPromises by Marie SextonHot Head by Damon SuedeCrossing Borders by Z.A. MaxfieldThe Tin Star by J.L. Langley
Best Gay "Virginal" Characters
125th out of 582 books — 836 voters

More lists with this book...

Daisiemae
Dec 01, 2008 Daisiemae rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Amanda Young Fans. M/M Romance Fans
Recommended to Daisiemae by: I really love the Author
Most things are working out for Aaron Samuels. He just graduated with a degree and horticulture and has landed a management job at a local home improvement center. Although he is glad his menu will no longer be pop-tarts and Ramen noodles, he is sad to leave his assistant job for the last few years...okay maybe not the job itself, but his very sexy boss Logan Ramora.
Aaron has been attracted and has unrequited feelings for Logan since they first met. Logan has always been unabtainable and to Aaro
Gabbi
What I wouldn't give to be sandwiched in between the Ramora twins! Talk about heaven. *sigh*
Loved this book!
Lindsay
Jan 05, 2009 Lindsay rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: homoerotic romance fans
Recommended to Lindsay by: daisiemae
I loved this book! I thought the chemistry between the characters was well written. Can't wait to read the next one.
Elisa Rolle
So, reading the title, I was especting a novel about beautiful men with gourgeous bodies... And instead you have an ultraromantic story that happen to be M/M.

Aaron is a shy man, short, skinny and a little geeky. He works to pay is education and now he has graduated and has a new job and has to say to his previous boss that he will go with the end of the week. No problem that that he is deeply in love with his boss. And he has never in four years admit his feeling to him. Cause Logan, his boss, i
Ami
This one is just sooo cute. I know it's more on the Aaron's point of view rather than Logan, and I would love to know what Logan is thinking all this time about Aaron. Especially since he is supposed to be straight and married. If he is in the closet, I would love to know more about that background. But anyway, I really love Aaron and his thoughts and well, they are some funny moments that make me giggling. The ending is cute too. So I pretty much enjoy it :)
Nicole
Nov 05, 2010 Nicole rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Jeanne
Shelves: e-books, missing
Loved this story! We've all been Aaron, skinny and wallflowerish and hugely crushin' on our boss (or some other person we always see). This was the first Amanda Young story and the first m/m romance I had ever read. I only wish my copy hadn't been lost... Very well-written, good quality story.
Clerah
Oct 04, 2009 Clerah rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m, _own
Second time reading through. It was very good. Only wish it was a longer.
Teetee
A cute little story, predictable but fun. I liked the characters; the whole ‘I thought you were your twin’ thing feels very Harlequiny. The part where Logan reveals his reasons for still wearing his wedding ring is hokey. And during sexy times, Logan tries to be romantic and Aaron who has supposedly loved Logan for four years can only thing about getting laid.

Really?? Bring on the romance please!

Still, it was cute for what it was, and a solid 3 stars and worth the read.
Cindi
Aaron is an employee at Logan's construction firm. Logan has an identical twin brother, Jake, who has a business across the hall. Aaron has worked for Logan for 4 years and has been in love with him the entire time. As a result, he is nervous around Logan all the time. With Jake, however, he is able to flirt and play around because he has no feelings for him. There is a mistaken identity situation that moves the story forward.

I liked the story okay but I feel that there were so many missed oppo
Ana
vorodov
Awww~ this book!! What a surprisingly enjoyable read. Fast paced? Yes. Buttseck? Yes. Lame, sugary read? No, thank goodness for that.
Trix
It was a nice story. A bit too short though. There was no room for development for the characters and the action. The plot was interesting enough and with plenty of side characters to give substance for something lengthier.

[spoiler ahead]The story itself was cute, with Aaron trying to deny his feelings for Logan, while at the same time, Logan's twin, Jack, was admittedly gay and flirting with Aaron. And with both characters so shy, it was a given the only way out was through mistaken identity. N
Lucy
Mar 25, 2014 Lucy rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: gay, sweet
3.5
How sweet. Such a nice little story.
Shannon
I loved this little story. Yes, I wish it were longer but it really was really good the way it was. We have our cute little twink and our hunky older bossman. What could be better, right? Took a little bit to get there but when they did, yummy!
Ryoma Gartre
It was good, there were a thing or two I didn't like but overall it was a good sweet short story.
Eyre
This is a quick, sweet read. If you love m/m romance and want a HEA, you'll enjoy this novellla.
Lucy
Cute, even if you did want to shake both of them for non-communication!
Brittney Bower
the two have a really long road ahead of them now.
Veronica /  V
Very nice story, worth the time and money:)
H.A.
A cute and short read. 3.5 stars.
Jolene  Miler Dinsmore
Jolene Miler Dinsmore marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Krissy
Krissy added it
Jun 15, 2015
  • Got Mistletoe?
  • Making a Splash: A Going for the Gold Novel
  • Chasing Winter (Warm Rush, #1)
  • Beyond the Norm
  • Off the Beaten Path
  • Roughstock: And a Smile- Season One (Roughstock, #3)
  • Easy
  • My Father's Lover
Amanda Young is a multi-published, erotic romance author. Since she tends to write whatever strikes her whimsy, all of her novels fall into various subgenres. You never know what merry adventure her evil muse will devise next.

For more information about Amanda, please visit her website: http://www.AmandaYoung.org.
More about Amanda Young...

Candy (3 books)
  • Candy Man (Candy, #2)
  • Eye Candy (Candy, #3)
Reckless Seduction (Reckless, #1) Precious Ache Pyromancer Hunger (Chicken Ranch, #1) Tempestuous Relations (Mackenzie Twins, #1)