Start by marking “Man Candy (Candy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Man Candy (Candy, #1)

Man Candy (Candy #1)

Aaron Samuels has a secret. He’s in love with his boss, Logan Remora. Logan is everything Aarons ever wanted in a man, except he’s straight…and married.

College student, Aaron Samuels is in love with his boss, Logan Remora. After four long years of working under his boss in every conceivable position except the one he wants, bent over the desk with his pants around his ankl
Published June 19th 2007 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Man Candy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Man Candy

Daisiemae
Nov 25, 2008 Daisiemae rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Amanda Young Fans. M/M Romance Fans
Recommended to Daisiemae by: I really love the Author
Most things are working out for Aaron Samuels. He just graduated with a degree and horticulture and has landed a management job at a local home improvement center. Although he is glad his menu will no longer be pop-tarts and Ramen noodles, he is sad to leave his assistant job for the last few years...okay maybe not the job itself, but his very sexy boss Logan Ramora.
Aaron has been attracted and has unrequited feelings for Logan since they first met. Logan has always been unabtainable and to Aaro
Gabbi
Jan 04, 2009 Gabbi rated it it was amazing
What I wouldn't give to be sandwiched in between the Ramora twins! Talk about heaven. *sigh*
Loved this book!
Lindsay
Jan 03, 2009 Lindsay rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: homoerotic romance fans
Recommended to Lindsay by: daisiemae
I loved this book! I thought the chemistry between the characters was well written. Can't wait to read the next one.
Elisa Rolle
So, reading the title, I was especting a novel about beautiful men with gourgeous bodies... And instead you have an ultraromantic story that happen to be M/M.

Aaron is a shy man, short, skinny and a little geeky. He works to pay is education and now he has graduated and has a new job and has to say to his previous boss that he will go with the end of the week. No problem that that he is deeply in love with his boss. And he has never in four years admit his feeling to him. Cause Logan, his boss, i
Ami
Mar 30, 2010 Ami rated it really liked it
This one is just sooo cute. I know it's more on the Aaron's point of view rather than Logan, and I would love to know what Logan is thinking all this time about Aaron. Especially since he is supposed to be straight and married. If he is in the closet, I would love to know more about that background. But anyway, I really love Aaron and his thoughts and well, they are some funny moments that make me giggling. The ending is cute too. So I pretty much enjoy it :)
Nicole
Jul 13, 2009 Nicole rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Jeanne
Shelves: e-books, missing
Loved this story! We've all been Aaron, skinny and wallflowerish and hugely crushin' on our boss (or some other person we always see). This was the first Amanda Young story and the first m/m romance I had ever read. I only wish my copy hadn't been lost... Very well-written, good quality story.
Clerah
Sep 22, 2009 Clerah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: _own, m-m
Second time reading through. It was very good. Only wish it was a longer.
Cindi
Nov 19, 2011 Cindi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, short-story
Aaron is an employee at Logan's construction firm. Logan has an identical twin brother, Jake, who has a business across the hall. Aaron has worked for Logan for 4 years and has been in love with him the entire time. As a result, he is nervous around Logan all the time. With Jake, however, he is able to flirt and play around because he has no feelings for him. There is a mistaken identity situation that moves the story forward.

I liked the story okay but I feel that there were so many missed oppo
Eva
Apr 11, 2016 Eva rated it really liked it
A simple and straightforward story with few surprises. But very cute with a likeable POV character and with many elements I love in a romance story like seemingly unrequited love, low self esteem/self doubt of a main character, emotional misunderstandings, one larger muscular guy paired with a more delicate, smaller guy etc. Some things were a tad over-dramatic but overall it fit and was a very enjoyable read.

But a word of caution, this is extremely short. It took me maybe half an hour to read
Trix
Feb 07, 2011 Trix rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm-novels
It was a nice story. A bit too short though. There was no room for development for the characters and the action. The plot was interesting enough and with plenty of side characters to give substance for something lengthier.

[spoiler ahead]The story itself was cute, with Aaron trying to deny his feelings for Logan, while at the same time, Logan's twin, Jack, was admittedly gay and flirting with Aaron. And with both characters so shy, it was a given the only way out was through mistaken identity. N
Teetee
Feb 05, 2015 Teetee rated it liked it
A cute little story, predictable but fun. I liked the characters; the whole ‘I thought you were your twin’ thing feels very Harlequiny. The part where Logan reveals his reasons for still wearing his wedding ring is hokey. And during sexy times, Logan tries to be romantic and Aaron who has supposedly loved Logan for four years can only thing about getting laid.

Really?? Bring on the romance please!

Still, it was cute for what it was, and a solid 3 stars and worth the read.
Ana
Mar 31, 2014 Ana rated it liked it
Shannon
Feb 04, 2013 Shannon rated it liked it
I loved this little story. Yes, I wish it were longer but it really was really good the way it was. We have our cute little twink and our hunky older bossman. What could be better, right? Took a little bit to get there but when they did, yummy!
Zhak
Dec 16, 2014 Zhak rated it really liked it
Shelves: buttseck, excellence
Awww~ this book!! What a surprisingly enjoyable read. Fast paced? Yes. Buttseck? Yes. Lame, sugary read? No, thank goodness for that.
Jackie Fuchs
Jackie Fuchs rated it it was ok
Feb 07, 2016
Gulkonoth
Gulkonoth rated it liked it
Jul 08, 2012
Ann Guess
Ann Guess rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2010
Notta Chance
Notta Chance rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2013
Lea
Lea rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2011
Tracy
Tracy rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2013
Karen
Karen rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2011
Moomba
Moomba rated it liked it
May 26, 2012
Jason
Jason rated it liked it
May 03, 2014
MaryMary
MaryMary rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2011
Karol
Karol rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2011
E
E rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2010
Me
Me rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2014
De
De rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2009
Naska Atanasova
Naska Atanasova rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2011
Margaret
Margaret rated it liked it
Dec 02, 2012
  • Making a Splash: A Going for the Gold Novel
  • Off the Beaten Path
  • Got Mistletoe?
  • Beyond the Norm
  • And a Smile - Season One (Roughstock, #2)
  • Chasing Winter (Warm Rush, #1)
  • Easy
  • My Father's Lover
  • Letting In the Light
  • Self Preservation
Amanda Young is a multi-published, erotic romance author. Since she tends to write whatever strikes her whimsy, all of her novels fall into various subgenres. You never know what merry adventure her evil muse will devise next.

For more information about Amanda, please visit her website: http://www.AmandaYoung.org.
More about Amanda Young...

Candy (3 books)