Start by marking “Macroeconomics” as Want to Read:
Macroeconomics

Macroeconomics

3.15 of 5 stars 3.15  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  7 reviews
NA
Published October 27th 2006 by McGraw-Hill/Irwin (first published November 1st 1000)

To ask other readers questions about Macroeconomics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Macroeconomics

Luke
This was the Macroeconomics book assigned last summer by my macroeconomics professor. Although it was only a textbook, I found that McConnell was able to explain the topic in a clear yet somewhat wordy way. Maybe I just found a liking for economics, but I really enjoyed learning through his book. He used many tables and graphs to make the subject as clear as possible. Besides the wordiness, I could really only find one other thing to critic him on which was the fact that there was very little ab ...more
Thomas Andrikus
I was required to use this book for my "ECO 200: Introduction to Macroeconomics" class in Northern Kentucky University. Overall, it was a boring class, and I only read the textbook on two occasions only: the first was when I was about to take my midterm exam...and the second was when I was about to take my final exam.

I scored an A on my overall ECO 200 grade.
Saria
I have felt so under-achieving because you are reading such fun books and I have NOTHING to report. So here's my Macroeconomics book. Yes, I am reading it. very thoroughly. Can't say that I've read much else, but I will!
As for this book, it's very educational, well written, and sometimes easy to read.
Will
A poor textbook. Why people pump out identically boring texts probably says something about why education has such a poor ROI in the USA. I cannot bring myself to write anymore words about this boring book. Go read a more interesting econ. book. There are many.
emily
Maybe they could put the graphs on the same page as the text relating to the graphs in the next edition? Also, examples involving Beyonce don't make the content any more interesting.
Shannon
Aug 20, 2008 Shannon rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: INSOMNIACS OR MASOCHISTS
Shelves: economics, 2008, textbooks
YES! THIS CLASS IS OVER AND I SKATED OUT WITH A B-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARDEST MATERIAL EVER.
Kristy Buzbee
Again...it did what it was supposed to do. I thought micro was better, though.
Brian
Brian added it
Jul 28, 2015
Daniel
Daniel added it
Jul 06, 2015
Tom And
Tom And marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Khvicha
Khvicha marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Joshua
Joshua is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2015
Baruh Aba
Baruh Aba marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Samdhathri
Samdhathri marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Economics: Principles, Problems, and Policies Microeconomics: Principles, Problems, and Policies Microeconomics Contemporary Labor Economics Macroeconomics, Brief Edition