Start by marking “The Object Of His Protection (Braddocks Secret Son, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Object Of His Protection (Braddocks Secret Son, #4)

The Object Of His Protection (Braddocks Secret Son #4)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  338 ratings  ·  15 reviews
PI Drey St. John never dreamed that helping the Braddocks discover the truth behind their father's fatal crash would lead to his own mother's shocking confession - Senator Braddock was Drey's biological father. Determined to solve the case, Drey enlisted all-work-and-no-play Charlene Anderson's help.
Published October 21st 2008 by Kimani Press (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Object Of His Protection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Object Of His Protection

Farah
This book started okay and then once they finally hooked up it quicly went to stupid. I dont mind erotica at all. But badly done erotica is annoying and boring. I mean my God if you cannot think of more thany two euphmisms for vagina don't write a book with more than two sex scenes. If read the phrase " feminine core" one more time i was going to burn the book and gladly pay the absorbant library fees
Natasja
Drey St. John is a private investigator and has recently hired by the Braddock Family to investigate their father’s death. But what they don’t know that Drey is their half-brother. Drey’s mother just told him that his mentor he knew his whole life was his biological father. He will do anything in his power to find out who is responsible for his death.

Charlene Anderson is a forensic scientist and a good friend of Drey. They have had a working relationship for years, so when Drey ask her in privat
Antoinette
I found this to be a very entertaining and easy listen. Will definitely try more of Brenda Jackson's books.

There were a few complaints on Audible about the choice of narrator (Quincy Tyler Bernstein). Some thought that an African-American narrator should have been chosen. I couldn't disagree more--this was a universal romantic/erotic story with universal characters.

When I listen to an audiobook, the narrator makes or breaks the performance. As long as the story is brought to life for my ears, e
Shawnette
A GREAT Ending

Once AGAIN, Mrs. Jackson crafts an AMAZING conclusion to this continuity series. Quite a HOT & SPICY read. The chemistry between Charlene Anderson and Drey St. John is off-the-charts. I also enjoy the way she neatly wraps up the mystery surrounding Harmon Braddock's death. This is DEFINITELY a series NOT to be missed! But in order to get the full effect you SHOULD read all four books. Each author did an exceptional job putting this series together.
Danyelle Scroggins
It's the typical Brenda Jackson good romance. I enjoyed it alot. It showed that even though a person might have been conceived by a forbidden relationship, a parent still should seize the opportunity to share in the responsibility or play a role in the child's life.
Dorel
This is the 4th book I read by Brenda Jackson. I loved everything about the book. Drey & Charlene made a great couple. My favorite part of story is when Drey saved Charlene from the senator's killer. Brenda keep writing those books.
Monica
I really loved this book. It was definitely a page turner that I couldn't put down, I love books like this one. Very Spicy...:-)
Made me want to go back and read the other 3 in this series.
Pearl
I really enjoy Brenda Jackson romance within her novels. This was a really good short read.
Shone
Aa amazing ending to this wonderful series. The Braddock family is a close knit group.
Andrea Bevier-wimbush
I liked this book and I would love to read the first 3 of this series.
Shannon
(Drey St John and Charlene) Another awesome love story!
Marilyn Diamond
Could not put the Braddock's series down..
Cynthia
the braddocks is a wonderful series
Darlene
Good but a little sapoyat the end
Bonnie
this book is very hot...
SHYRITA_
SHYRITA_ marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Kerisher
Kerisher marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Misha
Misha added it
Jan 06, 2015
Brittany Hemphill
Brittany Hemphill marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Brainx
Brainx marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
  • Her Lover's Legacy (Braddocks Secret Son, #1)
  • You and No Other (Graysons of New Mexico, #2)
  • Secret Agenda
  • A Valentine Kiss: Cupids Bow\Made In Heaven\Matchmaker
  • A Lover's Pretense
  • Second Chance, Baby (Braddocks Secret Son, #3)
  • Secret Agent Seduction

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando
More about Brenda Jackson...

Braddocks Secret Son (4 books)
  • Her Lover's Legacy (Braddocks Secret Son, #1)
  • Sex And The Single Braddock (Braddocks Secret Son, #2)
  • Second Chance, Baby (Braddocks Secret Son, #3)
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)