Start by marking “The Object Of His Protection (Braddocks Secret Son, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Object Of His Protection (Braddocks Secret Son, #4)

The Object Of His Protection (Braddocks Secret Son #4)

4.28  ·  Rating Details  ·  411 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
PI Drey St. John never dreamed that helping the Braddocks discover the truth behind their father's fatal crash would lead to his own mother's shocking confession - Senator Braddock was Drey's biological father. Determined to solve the case, Drey enlisted all-work-and-no-play Charlene Anderson's help.
Published October 21st 2008 by Kimani Press (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Object Of His Protection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Object Of His Protection

Farah
Mar 19, 2009 Farah rated it it was ok
This book started okay and then once they finally hooked up it quicly went to stupid. I dont mind erotica at all. But badly done erotica is annoying and boring. I mean my God if you cannot think of more thany two euphmisms for vagina don't write a book with more than two sex scenes. If read the phrase " feminine core" one more time i was going to burn the book and gladly pay the absorbant library fees
Natasja
Feb 21, 2011 Natasja rated it liked it
Drey St. John is a private investigator and has recently hired by the Braddock Family to investigate their father’s death. But what they don’t know that Drey is their half-brother. Drey’s mother just told him that his mentor he knew his whole life was his biological father. He will do anything in his power to find out who is responsible for his death.

Charlene Anderson is a forensic scientist and a good friend of Drey. They have had a working relationship for years, so when Drey ask her in privat
Deborah C. Fidderman
The Object of His Protection

This book was fantastic, it made you want to keep reading to find out what happens in the story. I recommend this book to everyone.
Antoinette
Jan 05, 2012 Antoinette rated it it was amazing
I found this to be a very entertaining and easy listen. Will definitely try more of Brenda Jackson's books.

There were a few complaints on Audible about the choice of narrator (Quincy Tyler Bernstein). Some thought that an African-American narrator should have been chosen. I couldn't disagree more--this was a universal romantic/erotic story with universal characters.

When I listen to an audiobook, the narrator makes or breaks the performance. As long as the story is brought to life for my ears, e
Kyra Gates
Aug 16, 2015 Kyra Gates rated it it was amazing
The series was great.
Shawnette
Jan 15, 2016 Shawnette rated it it was amazing
A GREAT Ending

Once AGAIN, Mrs. Jackson crafts an AMAZING conclusion to this continuity series. Quite a HOT & SPICY read. The chemistry between Charlene Anderson and Drey St. John is off-the-charts. I also enjoy the way she neatly wraps up the mystery surrounding Harmon Braddock's death. This is DEFINITELY a series NOT to be missed! But in order to get the full effect you SHOULD read all four books. Each author did an exceptional job putting this series together.
Danyelle Scroggins
Dec 19, 2008 Danyelle Scroggins rated it liked it
It's the typical Brenda Jackson good romance. I enjoyed it alot. It showed that even though a person might have been conceived by a forbidden relationship, a parent still should seize the opportunity to share in the responsibility or play a role in the child's life.
Dorel
Sep 22, 2012 Dorel rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book I read by Brenda Jackson. I loved everything about the book. Drey & Charlene made a great couple. My favorite part of story is when Drey saved Charlene from the senator's killer. Brenda keep writing those books.
Monica
Jan 07, 2013 Monica rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. It was definitely a page turner that I couldn't put down, I love books like this one. Very Spicy...:-)
Made me want to go back and read the other 3 in this series.
Pearl
Sep 24, 2011 Pearl rated it really liked it
I really enjoy Brenda Jackson romance within her novels. This was a really good short read.
Shone
Dec 10, 2008 Shone rated it it was amazing
Aa amazing ending to this wonderful series. The Braddock family is a close knit group.
Andrea Bevier-wimbush
Mar 18, 2013 Andrea Bevier-wimbush rated it it was amazing
I liked this book and I would love to read the first 3 of this series.
Shannon
Feb 28, 2011 Shannon rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brenda-jackson
(Drey St John and Charlene) Another awesome love story!
Marilyn Diamond
Oct 30, 2009 Marilyn Diamond rated it it was amazing
Could not put the Braddock's series down..
Cynthia
Jan 08, 2012 Cynthia rated it it was amazing
the braddocks is a wonderful series
Darlene
Sep 30, 2013 Darlene rated it really liked it
Good but a little sapoyat the end
Bonnie
Dec 07, 2008 Bonnie rated it it was amazing
this book is very hot...
Debra Outlaw
Debra Outlaw rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2016
Rhapsody Phoenix
Rhapsody Phoenix is currently reading it
May 01, 2016
Beppie
Beppie marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Coco
Coco rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2016
Betty
Betty marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
J Arnold
J Arnold rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2016
Rhonda Watson
Rhonda Watson marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Sarah rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2016
Jax
Jax rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2016
Joyce
Joyce rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2016
  • Sinful Chocolate
  • A Valentine Kiss: Cupids Bow\Made In Heaven\Matchmaker
  • A Lover's Pretense
  • Vows
  • Nobody But You
  • Secret Agent Seduction
  • Big Girls Don't Cry
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...

Braddocks Secret Son (4 books)
  • Her Lover's Legacy (Braddocks Secret Son, #1)
  • Sex And The Single Braddock (Braddocks Secret Son, #2)
  • Second Chance, Baby (Braddocks Secret Son, #3)