Start by marking “Death Run (Rich and Jade, #2)” as Want to Read:
Death Run (Rich and Jade, #2)

Death Run (Rich and Jade #2)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  248 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Teen twins Rich and Jade Chance are finally on vacation in Venice with their father -- or so they think. In reality, the British government has sent master spy John Chance to keep tabs on a Swiss banker who is desperately trying to escape from the Tiger, a ruthless criminal mastermind.

In no time, the banker is captured by the Tiger's thugs and taken to a remote Scottish c
Published October 16th 2008 by Putnam Juvenile (first published October 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Death Run, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death Run

The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsOnly the Good Spy Young by Ally CarterCross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally CarterGraceling by Kristin CashoreDon't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter
spies and girls kick butt
82nd out of 109 books — 48 voters
Miami Spy Games by Armand RosamiliaThe Ninth Orphan by James MorcanThe Orphan Factory by James MorcanThe Orphan Trilogy by James MorcanThe Orphan Uprising by James Morcan
favorite spy books so far
52nd out of 59 books — 45 voters

More lists with this book...

Mark
My second foray into Higgin's young adult arena...so-so...not going to continue in this Higgin's area
Robbie
After reading Sure Fire from Jack Higgins, I'd have to say that this book was better than the first. Again, Higgins who wrote "The Eagle has Landed" crosses into the young adult market with the help of Justin Richards to create a fast paced teen action novel.

Again we follow Rich and Jade the twins who have finally settled down with their dad after all the spy action. But of course, sooner than expected both are launched back in when unfinished business from the last dangerous encounter reaches t
Alex
Jade and Rich are on vacation with their father, a known spy for MI5, when they run into a mysterious group in Italy with possible mafia connections. As Jade and Rich start school the same group of people turn up and then Rich is kidnapped from their school.
As Jade and their father mount a rescue operation, someone highup in MI5 is exposed as a double agent. Lots of explosions and gunfire and action.

Fans of the Andy McNabb or Alex Rider series will enjoy this light yet fun read.
Scott Vout
Jack Higgins was for the longest time my favourite author.

This book was one of a couple he collaberated on for the young adult crowd. I gave this one to my teenage son in hopes of getting him hooked on Higgins just like dad.

Being Higgins i of course had to read it.

It is what it is, ok at best, prefaced with the sentament that i had started to turn away from higgins at the time i read this one.

Good for the young adult but not a great Higgins effort
Lauren Hutkin
I really enjoyed this book as well. It is similar to Sharp Shot as it is a book that is very hard to put down because every chapter ends with a cliff hanger. It's a really good book to read if you are looking for something that is entertaining and fun to read.
T.M. Carper
A lite YA novel that's good for younger teens or those who like their books short. A watered-down thriller featuring a set of twins and their spy father.

Mostly dialogue and action, little description. Decent.
Trevor Valdez
I liked it. It was about two kids and their father are in a conflict with a brittish spy and they are doing very dangerous things throughout the book.
Tricia
Very enjoyable story about teen twins in over the top, impossible situations, but definitely very fun to read.
Bibliom
It was pretty good. Not as good as a full blown Higgins. It's a good intro Higgins book, well written with a good plot.
Joleen
This series is full action and keeps you going from the first. It is great for kids who really don't like to read.
Rich
See my review of Sure Fire. If Higgins and Richards want to make more of this series, it's fine by me.
Hazel Roberts
PLENTY OF ACTION I KNOW I'M AT LEAST 50 YEARS OLDER THAN INTENDED AUDIENCE BUT WHAT THE HECK
Omg-books-are-my-thing!
It was good but not as good as the first one. It was kind of slow.
Al Cormier
A very good story. Action packed from the beginning.
Hannah
Much like the first book: lots of action and plots.
Leo D.
Worst book ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!d:(

Monique
Eh. Too violent a series for me!
Penny
Jan 29, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Kaylee
Kaylee marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Aubrey Overstreet
Aubrey Overstreet marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Alan Vickery
Alan Vickery marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Trevor
Trevor marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
  • Twister (Code Red, #5)
  • Special Operations: Dogfight
  • The Lab (Agent Six of Hearts, #1)
  • Avenger (Boy Soldier, #3)
  • Revenge (Jason Steed, #2)
  • Secret Vengeance (Young Repairman Jack, #3)
19706
There is more than one author in the Goodreads database with this name.

Jack Higgins is the pseudonym of Harry Patterson (b. 1929), the New York Times bestselling author of more than seventy thrillers, including The Eagle Has Landed and The Wolf at the Door. His books have sold more than 250 million copies worldwide.

Born in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, Patterson grew up in Belfast, Northern Irelan
More about Jack Higgins...

Rich and Jade (4 books)
  • Sure Fire (Rich and Jade, #1)
  • Sharp Shot (Rich and Jade, #3)
  • First Strike (Rich and Jade, #4)
The Eagle Has Landed (Liam Devlin, #1) Eye of the Storm (Sean Dillon, #1) Night of the Fox Thunder Point (Sean Dillon #2) On Dangerous Ground  (Sean Dillon #3)