The Ship Errant

The Ship Errant (Brainship #6)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  1,015 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Carialle and Keff were the ones who had discovered intelligent life on the planet Ozran. Now she and Keff are serving as couriers for the "globe-frogs", to return them from whence they came. And now all the evidence is indicating that the dirty rats who caused Carialle such pain in the first place may be the very globe-frogs with whom she and Keff have just become friends.
Published November 1st 1997 by Baen Books (first published December 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about The Ship Errant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ship Errant

Mary
I love just about all the Brainship books. They are all by different authors or author mixups though so they have different flavors. This one and it's prequel are both rather fanciful offshoots. Very fun. I love Globefrogs!
Kimikimi
I've read these before and I don't think they're very well written, possibly because so many authors have worked on this series. This one is the second book about Carille and Keff, and they go back to Ozran and meet more aliens and solve the mystery of who left Carielle in space to die. Yeah, that's about it. I do like the alien races, but they are designed to be as likeable as possible, all are pretty 2D and seem to lack flaws except for the one played for (bad) comic relief. That all said, I d...more
Amelia Myers
I really enjoyed this book. I felt like it was an adequate sequel to the other book. I just wish that time had allowed me to finish this book over a two-day period instead of the month or so it took me. The action was really intense and the plot was pretty interesting. Since I spaced out reading it so much I had issues keeping track of a few of the lesser characters, but it didn't really alter my perception of the book. Overall I would recommend this book to any Sci-Fi lovers that really enjoy s...more
Al
Product Description

Sharon
This book continues the story of Keff and Carialle, who met the globe-frogs on their last adventure. Now they're out to save them, although it turns out they may be the bad guys in the drama. This story strives for a medieval adventure feel. Brain and Brawn often role-play knights and maidens.
Anna
It's entertaining and kept my attention throughout. However, the plot twists were predictable, albeit comfortingly so. Great brain candy space opera, but not otherwise noteworthy.
Theresa
a great series and continuation of the people and legends began by Anne Mccaffrey i had to continue the series.
Rachel
Anne McCaffrey WOULD be proud. It had all the hallmarks of one of her books while very definitely being JLN's.
♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme
This continuation of the brainship was decent. I enjoyed it recommend forpeople who love the scifi techie factor.
Theresa
i love this series coupled with anne mccaffrey
Artreads
Great next step in the Brainship series!
Mary-Beth
Continuation of The Ship Who Won.
Deb Lee
Deb Lee marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Robert Stepien
Robert Stepien marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Kelly Messick
Kelly Messick marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Shay Striffler
Shay Striffler marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Vadra
Vadra marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Stephen Alff
Stephen Alff marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Kathleen Benefield
Kathleen Benefield marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Kemy
Kemy marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Rachel Thomas
Rachel Thomas marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
  • The Ship Avenged
  • The Ship Who Won (Brainship, #5)
The Dragonlover's Guide to Pern Dragonharper: A Crossroads Adventure in the world of Anne McCaffrey's Pern Mythology 101 Don't Forget Your Spacesuit, Dear An Unexpected Apprentice (Tildi Summerbee, #1)