Start by marking “Mercy of These Bones” as Want to Read:
Mercy of These Bones

Mercy of These Bones

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Four years ago, Mathias Larsen broke siring laws to save a lover’s life.

Four months ago, that lover turned on him, leaving him for dead.

Now, Mathias has followed her path of death to Las Vegas, straight to the last vampire who wants to see him: his sire. The man he left for a woman who stabbed him in the back.

Edmund has found love again in nightclub owner, the very human D
ebook
Published 2007 by Liquid Silver

To ask other readers questions about Mercy of These Bones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mercy of These Bones

ElaineY
It took me awhile to enjoy vampire romances and when I finally did, J R Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood helped get it out of my system. Nevertheless, frustrated by Ward's cop-out over Butch and Vishous, I decided to make up for it by reading a gay vampire romance. What I got in Mercy of These Bones was more than I expected.

A menage a trois featuring Edmund and Matthias, vampire lovers and the human woman they fall in love with, Darby. MOTB is erotic and intense and I was sucked into the two male
Sassafrass
Didn't really get into this one too much. took too long to try to draw me in, and by the time it started getting interesting, it was too late for me to really care.
Helen
The plot was gripping and the dynamic between the 3 protagonists worked really well.
Brandy
Rhonda
Rhonda added it
Feb 06, 2012
Sondrae Bennett
Sondrae Bennett marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2011
JoAnne Kenrick
JoAnne Kenrick marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2011
Serena
Serena added it
May 21, 2011
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2011
Vivien Dean has had a lifetime love affair with stories. A multi-published author, her books have been EPPIE finalists, Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Nominees, and readers favorites. After spending her twenties and early thirties traveling, she has finally settled down and currently resides in northern California with her British husband and two children.
More about Vivien Dean...
Discovery (Wranglers, #1) Voir Dire (Wranglers, #2) The Defense Rests (Wranglers, #3) Colliding in Free Fall Judgment (Wranglers, #4)