Start by marking “Kasandra Da_g_ha” as Want to Read:
Kasandra Da_g_ha

Chingiz Aitmatov

Kasandra Da_g_ha

3.42  ·  Rating Details  ·  98 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Daca un copil si-ar cunoaste soarta dinainte de a se naste, ar mai vrea oare sa paraseasca pantecul mamei? Si, daca si-ar vesti hotararea de a respinge destinul care il asteapta, am accepta sa-si refuze viata? In Stigmatul Casandrei mesajul disperat al copiilor inzestrati cu darul premonitiei, dar carora nu li se da crezare, este o oglinda fidela si nemiloasa in care omeni ...more
Unknown Binding
Published January 1st 1999 by Sahitya Adademi (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Kasandra Da_g_ha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kasandra Da_g_ha

Ahmad Sharabiani
Stigmatul Casandrei= La marque de cassandre, Chingiz Aitmatov
عنوان: پیشگوی نفرین شده؛ نویسنده: چنگیز آیتماتوف؛ مترجم: محمد مجلسی؛ تهران، دنیای نو، 1382؛ در 280 ص؛
Andreea Obreja
It was kind of a torture reading this book - and I thought I had eternal patience... I don't know why.

Maybe its the language. Even though it was a translation, there's something about Russian that makes it difficult to read - and to translate too, I'm assuming.

What I liked was the "science-fiction part". It's a fresh idea and, although I would have expected more explanations, it was okay. Also, the author's reflections are really interesting - a little hard to follow, though.

What more did I l
Mihai Dascalu
Oct 26, 2012 Mihai Dascalu rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the book I regret I did not write. It has big ideas as one good book should have. It is not an easy reading, but it is rewarding in the end. Some of the writers need thousands of pages to say something interesting. Aitmatov, may God rest his soul!, needs only a few hundreds to say profound things.
Alex
Jul 14, 2009 Alex rated it did not like it
Shelves: russian
Катастрофически плохой текст. Замышлялся, конечно, масштабный роман идей о судьбе и праве на жизнь. Вышел написанный дичайшим канцеляритом, глупый и скучный беллетризованный трактат о пользе абортов ли, о недопустимости искусственного зачатия ли - не разберешь.
Ksenia Bannykh
Ksenia Bannykh rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2016
ZAHRA
ZAHRA marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Mohammad
Mohammad rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2016
Ana
Ana added it
May 23, 2016
Graur Ioana
Graur Ioana rated it it was ok
May 22, 2016
Eli
Eli rated it liked it
May 09, 2016
Vladimir
Vladimir rated it liked it
May 13, 2016
Nezaket
Nezaket marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
Alex C.
Alex C. rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2016
Emre Kantar
Emre Kantar is currently reading it
Mar 13, 2016
Elena
Elena marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
Marcela Ursu
Marcela Ursu marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Ina
Ina marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Harvey
Harvey marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Tuuba
Tuuba rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2016
Melek
Melek added it
Jan 14, 2016
Darko
Darko rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Andra Iordache
Andra Iordache rated it liked it
Dec 24, 2015
Batr
Batr rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2015
Celine Geiger
Celine Geiger marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
209681
Chinghiz Aitmatov (Чингиз Айтматов, Tschingis Aitmatow, Čingiz Ajtmatov, Tšõngõz Ajtmatov,Cengiz Aytmatov) was an author who wrote in both Russian and Kyrgyz. He was the best known figure in Kyrgyzstan literature.

Aitmatov's parents were civil servants in Sheker. The name Chingiz is the same as the honorary title of Genghis Khan. In early childhood he wandered as a nomad with his family, as the Kyr
More about Chingiz Aitmatov...