Start by marking “Goal-Free Living: How to Have the Life You Want Now!” as Want to Read:
Goal-Free Living: How to Have the Life You Want Now!
Preview

Goal-Free Living: How to Have the Life You Want Now!

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Praise for Goal Free Living
Setting goals may be fine. But letting your goals take control of your life can be devastating. Goal-Free Living shows you how to explore paths in your life you never knew existed and discover a more exciting, successful, and rewarding life--today!
"If you have only one goal this year, let it be this: Read Goal-Free Living!"
--Daniel H. Pink auth
Published December 1st 2005 by John Wiley & Sons

To ask other readers questions about Goal-Free Living, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goal-Free Living

Pavel Evstigneev
Very good book, the idea is opposite to reaching goals (mostly practical psychologists teach us reach goals)
Steve
The book is all about how to achieve incredible success in life by giving up on goals. And if you don't experience incredible success, at least you'll be happy (but possibly poor, which is largely ignored). I thought the idea behind the book was great, but the prose dragged a lot in the beginning. It got better, especially when the people the author encountered on his cross country trip were featured. Plus towards the end, the book was much more inspirational and motivational in contrast to the ...more
Angela
May 19, 2007 Angela marked it as to-read
Read about this in a magazine and was intrigued that someone shares my view about how to live with goals. I haven't read this yet so I can't say for sure, but from what I understand, the author is not condoning living an aimless life. Instead, we should be flexible in our goals and the ways we achieve them so that we do not shut out unexpected/unplanned opportunities for ourselves.
Natalie
Basically, this book changed my life. One paragraph spotted in a book store in far 2008 - and a 180 degrees turn in life. I would give in much, MUCH more than 5 stars if I could.
Carroll Straus
So far I think it's GREAT!
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Elen Woods
Elen Woods marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Maria Pajgerova
Maria Pajgerova marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Lanipauli
Lanipauli marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Gabriel
Gabriel marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Sridhar Jammalamadaka
Sridhar Jammalamadaka marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Jodie
Jodie marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Aida
Aida marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Chinarut Ruangchotvit
Chinarut Ruangchotvit is currently reading it
Mar 24, 2015
Michael Arrigo
Michael Arrigo marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Nancy Mcbride
Nancy Mcbride marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Felix
Felix marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Justin Li
Justin Li marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
John
John marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Best Practices Are Stupid: 40 Ways to Out-Innovate the Competition Personality Poker: The Playing Card Tool for Driving High-Performance Teamwork and Innovation 24/7 Innovation: A Blueprint for Surviving and Thriving in an Age of Change Жизнь без целей Neutron Scattering with a Triple-Axis Spectrometer: Basic Techniques