Start by marking “Fallen Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #2)

Fallen Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline #2)

4.09  ·  Rating Details ·  1,392 Ratings  ·  71 Reviews
Isabeau Fallon, the Fallen Star is one of the finest thieves on Dyson's Ring station - until she's caught by the Skeldhi hunter, Sobehk, who captures her and makes her a sex-pet. Trapped and altered into a skeldhi-human hybrid known as a rehkyt, her past is a closed door - until it literally comes back to haunt her in the form of a E'sey Khan. E'sey is a Skeldhi Lord Offic ...more
Published May 17th 2005 by Loose Id (first published May 2005)

Sammy Loves Books
Holy Smokes Batman!! Isabeau has been Kidnapped by man with two cocks!!!
4.5 Wicked Kinky Sex Stars!!!

Skank

Isabeau is the "Fallen Star"...a very talented hacker

Isabeau

She gets kidnapped by Sobehk (You know what they say about a man with two cocks)

So there is some Forced Seduction, Sex Slave Action

WonderMan

Then, Prince Khan comes along, and things just get Wild!!

Golden Shower

Prince Kahn and Sobehk struggle for dominance...And they are Fucking Hot Together

Dominant

There are also kidnappings, menages, sword fighting, double pen, forced sedu
ElaineY
I don't think Morgan Hawke could top this erotic sci-fi! To say I loved this book would be the understatement of the millennium. I loved it so much, I printed it out (all 400-plus pages!) and took it with me to Maldives where I read it sipping pina coladas on the balcony of my over-water villa. That was the second time I'd read it and when I got home I reformatted the book into tradesize and printed the darn thing all over again and bound it in an A5 2-ring binder! Talk about obsessed but Fallen ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
We are back in the interstellar service and discipline world! YAY! I enjoyed this book too by Ms. Hawke. This time, it's two, not one Skedli! Both of them are so hot. Ms. Hawke's scenes are once again intense and well crafted. I love the slavery aspect in her books. The non consensual is a turn on.

Khan is a sadistic son of a bitch who is also into pain. God how I shiver at the amount of pain he gives Fallen. Fallen is amazing. I love how Ms. Hawke created her. Sobke is to die for too. Reading t
~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~
★★★★★
6/2014 - I've been doing some comfort rereads after a few books that didn't live up to expectations and this one came up.

This is a great menage read. Each character has their own relationship with each other - Khan and Sobehk have unfinished business from years ago and meeting Isabeau forces them to deal with each other while building a relationship with Isabeau. This is sci-fi-ish but not over the top. I like the descriptions of Isabeau's physical changes. Hot sexytimes! Definitely stood
Ruth
Jul 11, 2012 Ruth rated it did not like it
Shelves: rape-romance
Yes, I realize that this is fantasy, but even in fantasy when a girl says no, it means no and when a man says I'll never force you to do anything you don't want to, and then forces her to ask for it, it's still rape. So many times I wanted Fallon to say, "You took away every ounce of dignity from me!" but instead, we are expected to believe that constant humiliation is romantic and falling for your rapist isn't Stockholm Syndrome at all, but the most profound source of love. The fact that Fallon ...more
Talltree
Jun 23, 2016 Talltree rated it liked it
Shelves: a-menage
Scubasubiker
Jun 02, 2012 Scubasubiker rated it it was amazing
Ooh! I just love alien BDSM! And I should start counting the number of shower scenes in this book! I swear it's like every 25 pages! I liked the plot of the first book better but this was still delisiously yummy. Isabeau was strong willed, insubordinate, badass as a bodyguard, and feisty which I loved. I grew equally attached to both male heros and enjoyed the alpha asshole-ness of Kahn the most.
Bern
Jul 29, 2014 Bern rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gayness-abound, 2014
So listen, you didn't ask but for purposes of this review I'm telling you anyway:

I am an extremely jealous bitch.

Yup. That's me. So anyway, there's a reason I'm telling you this bit of positive advertisement about my personality, and it is because there is a love triangle in this book. Being the extremely jealous bitch that I've just you told I am, I am unable to understand how love triangles could possibly ever work out like they do in Fallen Star.

Granted, it's a sci-fi story about aliens fall
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ & MANTIES Champion
After mulling over my feelz for damn near a week I have come to the conclusion that I still don't really know how I feel.

#reviewerfail

Here's what I liked:

✭ These two dudes pounded the bejesus out of Fallon. I mean…
description

✭ These two dudes had 4 cocks betwixt them, 2 of which were pierced to the nines.
description

✭ Awesome world building is awesome. Hawke truly needs to write more in this universe. She can start with that feisty golden prince if I get a vote.

✭ All these characters were well conceived and likable.
JenMcJ
Apr 01, 2009 JenMcJ rated it really liked it
I really did like this next book. The heroine is very strong. I brought it down a star because the first hero, Sobehk (from book 1) starts off very smart, determined and dominant, but is later portrayed (at least my interpretation) as much too weak to be an equal in this triad. Khan is portrayed as super Alpha and Fallon is probably stronger and is definitely better equipped than Kahn. The pair overshadow Sobehk too strongly. Just my impressions.

The story is very good. The dominance, like the f
Jill
I simply love these sci fi erotic books! They are hot and steamy, but they have plot lines and strong characters. I love them. I am not going to go on and on and list why, just that they are simply the best in this genre that I have read. Hot, hot, hot!!
Ashley
I am wound up so tight about this book that my neck hurts !
the men in this book pissed me off so bad i started to sweat, i guess i am in no way a fan of this BDSM submissive shit , it made me sick and i wanted to beat the shit out of both the guys , the first sex scene was hot but after that i cringed at everything, and the making her call them "syr" i would have spit in his fuckin face , ughhh idk just not the book for me i guess maybe it was because she was so strong willed and they just brok
Jul 13, 2011 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
I didn't think there was any way to create another book as awesome as "Victorious", but Morgan Hawke pulled it off. First of all, though this book is in the same universe, the characters are totally different. The mood is different too. "Victorious" has a bit more of a military feel, since the heroine is an officer. "Fallen" is much more immersed in the Skeldhi culture and its rich sexuality. I loved it. There is tons of emotion in this story, and I fell in love with Sobehk first and then Khan r ...more
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Amazing book. Fantastic characters and a plot that just zings. NOT for the faint of heart - there's all kinds of HOT going on up in this book!
Christine
Oct 07, 2012 Christine rated it liked it
Shelves: x-botb-2013
This second installment of the "Interstellar Service and Discipline" series was certainly incredibly hot, but for me it didn't have much heat.

Isabeau, a code-breaker and thief, is a great character. She's smart, courageous, and assertive. Although she's captured by the Skeldhi, and is transformed via a DNA transfer into a human/Skeldhi hybrid, she's very much a survivor.

Sobehk and Khan, her captors, are friends of long-standing. Khan wants to have both Sobehk and Isabeau as lovers, but Sobehk in
Emme
Jul 26, 2011 Emme rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
You know, I read this one out of order-- I read Victorious Star first, then Lost Star...and then I got to this one. So the complaint I was going to make about Fallen Star kinda seeming repetitive, isn't exactly valid-- this book came earlier than I thought. So, nevermind.

I did like this one, though. I wish I could have known more about Fallon-- especially about how she feels that everyone leaves-- I think she states that in her thoughts a time or two.

Interestingly, I didn't find the sex in this
mlady_rebecca
Totally devoured this series in less than a week. They're like fine chocolate, oh so addictive.

Different characters this time around, but same basic setup as "Victorious Star", meaning m-m-f where the woman is entering an existing relationship between the men, and both men want to be top dog, but one bends to the other. The main difference being, both men are Skeldhi, so neither should naturally be the submissive. And, in this case, the gentlemen do switch roles, at least occasionally.

Strangel
Becca
Mar 11, 2012 Becca rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. For me the relationship worked much better than in Victorious Star, but it also had the same rich world building and erotic excitement of the previous book. My only criticism - or more accurately personal preference - would be less time spent on describing the physical world of clothing and setting, color, shape etc. and more on Skeldhi society and relationships.
Melinda
Jun 30, 2011 Melinda rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite books. Fallen is a strong, capable female and yet still maintains her naivity.

I love Sobehk and Khan. 2 great dominate counterparts and I think perfect for Fallen.

Add the characters to a great story with steamy sex scene and a mystery to solve makes for a near perfect book.

I have read this book over and over and still love every minute. My only wish is that another book with Fallen someday appears. I think Morgan Hawke could create a whole new series just on the premis
Dee Wy
This is the best of the series and I really loved it! The story has three strong intelligent characters involved in a slave/capture situation, with an intricate plot full of action. Not to mention plenty of hot sex that moves the plot forward. What's not to like? I found it extremely difficult to put down.
D.G.
Pretty much the same story as Victorious Star but not as good.
Poison
I loved everything about this book, except 1 thing.

The Cover. Not one of the three characters is human, and they don't look human, not like those on the cover, anyway. Come on, people, splurge for at least a reasonably well drawn cover.
Fifi LaFleur
Jul 23, 2013 Fifi LaFleur rated it it was amazing
More amazing writing from Ms. Hawke. This is a wonderful and complete story in itself. Khan, Sobehk, and Fallon are a delicious trio. Great storytelling and seriously tantalizing sex. On to book 3, pronto!
Bianca Sommerland
Aug 02, 2011 Bianca Sommerland rated it really liked it
Read this awhile ago. I'm going to reread it, then do a review.
Toni (U.A.C.)
This is my most favorite of Morgan's books so far. Very nice.
Karen
SPECTACULAR!!!!!!! I only wish the author would write more books in this Service and Discipline series... nothing like a great book with a wonderful storyline and plot and some great bdsm thrown in with a romantic flare.....

Fallon is a theif, living in the pits of a space station for her life, entire life that is, orphan and a lostling saved by the station master peter who is a alive but dead person if you can imagine both he was once a regular man who was hard wired into the computer system 'f
Christy
Full disclosure: I only made it through 50% of this book.

I really, really enjoyed the first in this series (#1, Victorious Star) so I was hoping for more of the same. But this one just did not do it for me.

What works: Both Sobehk and Khan's characters are pretty well realized, and I appreciate the humor in the exchanges between characters. The basic plot set-up is intriguing and thoroughly sci-fi.

What doesn't work: The writing is below par for this author. Fallon's character is an inconsistent
Kerry
Mar 21, 2011 Kerry rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! But, I must admit that I was surprised because, without having read the blurb, I thought that this book would continue to follow the characters from Victorious Star. That is not the case. In fact, this could be read as a stand-alone. However, I don't recommend that because Victorious Star has all the world building that is very detailed and important to the stories.

I loved all three characters. Isabeau is such a strong and sassy female. Sobehk and Khan are such alpha males. The book
Antonia
Dec 13, 2012 Antonia rated it really liked it
Really pretty amazing, in almost every way. Cracktastic! Characters are likeable and well-developed. (view spoiler) ...more
  • Hard Candy
  • Fierce Radiance (Space Confederation #1)
  • Belle Starr
  • Gift of the Goddess (Phoenix Rising, #1)
  • Abiogenesis (Cyberevolution, #3)
  • The Breaker's Concubine
  • FrankenDom
  • Hale (Circe's Recruits, #4)
  • Heat
  • Hers to Command (Verdantia, #1)
  • In Service
  • Pam-Ann
  • Genetic Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #2)
  • Alien Redemption (Clans of Kalquor, #6)
  • Crimson Shackles (The Ta'e'sha Caesurae, #2)
  • The Queen's Consorts
Morgan Hawke has been writing erotic fiction since 1998. She has lived in seven states of the US and spent two years in England. She has been an auto mechanic, a security guard, a waitress, a groom in a horse-stable, in the military, a copywriter, a magazine editor, a professional tarot reader, a belly-dancer and a stripper. Her personal area of expertise is the strange and unusual.
More about Morgan Hawke...

Interstellar Service & Discipline (4 books)
  • Lost Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #0.5)
  • Victorious Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #1)
  • Fortune's Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #2.50)