Start by marking “Ballet School” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Ballet School

Camilla Jessel

Ballet School

For every child who dreams of being a ballet dancer.

From auditions through daily classes to rehearsals and performances, renowned dance photographer Camilla Jessel gives young readers an intimate glimpse inside life at England's Royal Ballet School. Illustrated with several full-color photos on each spread, Ballet School describes the daily routine of classes and exercise
Published November 30th 2000 by Puffin Books (first published September 30th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Ballet School, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ballet School

Ashley
Oct 22, 2009 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Awww…I loved watching ballets when I was younger. I remember when I went through the stage of thinking that I wanted to be a ballerina when I grew up.
Beautiful cover! The soft colors are relaxing and flow like the dresses of the ballerinas on the cover.
There is a great deal of white spaced throughout the book separating the pictures from the text. Allowing the reader to be able to read the text and then look at the pictures to view what the text was talking about.
The glossary at the end was he
Crystalpaw
Nov 19, 2010 Crystalpaw rated it it was amazing
So many facts! I learned so much about ballet! I can't belive some of the pictures! I could imagine what it would be like at the royal ballet school. Great explaining too! I understand it soooooo well!
Lydia
Lydia rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2011
maria
maria rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2012
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2010
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2010
Katrin
Katrin marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2011
Tina Ballerina
Tina Ballerina marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2013
Barbara Lemere
Barbara Lemere marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015