Prophecy: Dark Moon Rising (Vampires Realm, #3)

Prophecy: Dark Moon Rising (Vampires Realm #3)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  572 ratings  ·  24 reviews
An enemy with unimaginable power and vampire houses locked in an ancient blood feud threaten to tear Prophecy and Valentine apart as they fight for their lives and their future.

With the gathering storm on the horizon and a dark evil on the rise, Prophecy and Valentine try to join their vampire bloodlines, but their attempts to form an army leave them more vulnerable than e...more
ebook
Published 2007 by Alinar Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Prophecy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prophecy

* Kazzy * -aka Stryker-
I thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy, this last book in the set finished off the storyline beautifully. It was fast paced, full of excitement and action and I loved the combination of Prophecy's vampiric skills and magic as an extra, ( which was something a bit different to the usual vampire stuff I've read). The plot continued in relation to the overall storyline, but it also explored the romantic attraction between Prophecy and Venturi and Valentine, as she recognises her feelings for Venturi are...more
Lynn Worton
This is the third book in the Vampires Realm Series. I absolutely loved it!

Prophecy is a fantastic character. She is a very headstrong and determined young woman. Not only is she a vampire, she is a powerful witch, and now the head of the Caelestis vampire family. I really liked this character. She makes mistakes, and learns from them, but it's the relationship between the two men in her life and herself that complicates an already complicated situation!

Valentine is also a fantastic character....more
**** SPOILER ALERT *****
This review will cover both Books 2 and 3 of the trilogy.

I gave Book 1 all five of my stars because I didn't want to put my book down. I promptly dove into the Book 2 and, well, I found the story line was beginning to drag and it wasn't a problem at all for me to set the story aside to do other things. Disappointingly, Book 3 was easy to permanently shelve because:

In Book 1 it was taboo to even entertain the idea of co-mingling pure blood lines and the Law Keepers were a...more
Jennifer Cubillos
Prophecy Chosen Daughter of Caelestis, doesn't remember who she is and when she gets tired of being imprisoned she decides to go out and kill and feed for the first time. She is so overwhelmed by the ecstasy that killing gives her that she doesn't realize that she is being watch by one of her family's enemy.
Valentine one of the most valuable hunters of Aurorea, see this beautiful Vampire taking pleasure on eating like he has never seen before, when he realizes that she is a Caelestis he goes to...more
Selina
OMG. What a brilliant last book in this trilogy concerning Prophecy's quest to save the world from a powerful and evil force threatening to unleash hell on earth. This book had everything in it - an absolutely beautiful love story between Prophecy and Valentine that had me in tears when things seemed so hopeless; unrequited love and desire from Venturi; the sexy confidence and power of Hyperion, the friendship with Mia, Dmitri, Serenity, Cornelius and so many others who are prepared to sacrifice...more
Kim Eyler
I didn't expect to be so completely enthralled with this series. The ups and downs, twists and turns and the beautiful love story behind it all. I LOVED LOVED LOVED this book! I couldn't put it down My emotions were all over the place. I was on the edge of my seat at times. What an amazing book. I highly recommend it!!!
Victoria
Excellent series! Vampires, werewolves, and witches; tasteful written sex scenes, true love and a love triangle; and action, action and more action ... WOW! After reading this amazing series - and liking it SO MUCH that I will have to include it in my favorites shelf - I wonder why I didn't hear of it much sooner. The story line contains all the elements of any good paranormal romance book, so hear me out here, I totally recommend this series to you guys, you will love it, you just have to read...more
Jayne Mj
Loved how it ended but i do feel after how drawn out the other books were, the ending was slightly rushed. Still it was good and i have continued reading the series.
Mare
This book brought the series to a great end (Ok book 3.1 made it perfect). Anyway, I liked all the action.
Lexxie
Oh WOW! Even better than the first two books! Valentine is a great vampire, and I totally love Prophecy :) The fight scenes were fantastic, I was out of breath at the end ;) I am so glad there are more Vampires Realm books I can read - they are awesome. The storylines is great, the characters and their development are wonderful, and the details always suck me in from the very first lines of the books.
Haven
Just finished reading... and i would have to say cant wait to see what happenes next in Spell bound... I dont know what it is but I truley hope things get deep with Venturi, I guess I'm a sucker for the under dog... but these books so far have kept inthralled...
Felice Foster
What a thrilling conclusion. I couldn't put it down!
Celine

Loved this series! Was the first series I read by Felicity Heaton and it didn't disappoint, the only bad thing was that it had to end as I could've read another 3 books about this sexy and intriguing couple (or trio!)
EndlessReading
HOLY FRICKING HELL!.

I loved this book. I'm glad that they managed to pull through all that happens in this book.

The suspense involed is killing and it drives you on to read more.

Can't to read Spellbound
Annme
The perfect book to end the perfect trilogy! I loved the plot, the characters, and the shocking discovery at the end. The series kept me captivated and I definitely recommend you read all 3 Prophecy books.
Audrey
I got a little frustrated by how much attention Prophecy was giving Venturi during the final battle instead of Valentine. Other than that great book.
Griff
Not my favorite of the three, but still a very good ending to the story. I would like to know more about Prophecy, Valentine and Venturi.
Kelly
This book more than made up for what I was missing in the last book. I ran right thru it and am ready to start on Spellbound immediately!
Kerry Mccabe
After reading some these comments I'm not sure I want to carry on reading I love valentine n prophecy she can't go to venturi
Ivy
Am sad to see it end...love the triangle between the two Lords and Prophecy.
Lindsay
loved it. ready for the next one.
Denise
great series
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Angi Broom
Angi Broom marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Sarah Decoene
Sarah Decoene marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
  • Born to Darkness (Immortal Destiny, #1)
  • Bound by the Vampire (Blood and Absinthe, #2)
  • Blood Oath (Mystic Wolves #1C)
  • Gathering Storm (Knights of Black Swan, #5)
  • Pandora's Box (Immortalis, #3)
  • The Third Kiss: Dorian's Dream
  • Inferno (Tales of the Were, #2)
  • Lost (Lost #1)
  • Amaury's Hellion (Scanguards Vampires, #2)
  • Immortal Prophecy (The Immortal Prophecy Saga #1)
  • Blood Betrayed  (Sons of Navarus, #2)
  • Bound by the Night (Bound, #4)
  • Blonde & Blue (Alexa O'Brien, Huntress, #4)
  • Scent of a Vampire (The Evolved, #1)
  • The Last Vampire (Dark Season, #1)
  • The Werewolf Whisperer (Vampire Love Story, #2)
Felicity Heaton is a New York Times, USA Today and international best-selling author writing passionate paranormal romance books. In her books she creates detailed worlds, twisting plots, mind-blowing action, intense emotion and heart-stopping romances with leading men that vary from dark deadly vampires to sexy shape-shifters and wicked werewolves, to sinful angels and hot demons!

If you're a fan...more
More about Felicity Heaton...
Her Dark Angel (Her Angel #1) Covet (Vampire Erotic Theatre Romance, #1) Prophecy: Child of Light (Vampires Realm, #1) Vampire for Christmas Her Fallen Angel (Her Angel, #2)