Start by marking “Sonya Fitzpatrick the Pet Psychic: What the Animals Tell me” as Want to Read:
Sonya Fitzpatrick the Pet Psychic: What the Animals Tell me

Sonya Fitzpatrick the Pet Psychic: What the Animals Tell me

3.82  ·  Rating Details  ·  51 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Sharing the true stories of her "clients," Sonya Fitzpatrick helps owners get into their pets' minds and uncover the roots of common problems: scratching, chewing, soiling, barking, and more... and offers messages of hope and healing as she talks to pets from beyond the grave.

Readers will learn about Sparky, a dog whose deliberate accidents pointed to an intense dislike
Published March 2nd 2004 by Berkley Trade (first published March 4th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Sonya Fitzpatrick the Pet Psychic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sonya Fitzpatrick the Pet Psychic

Susan Miller
Aug 16, 2013 Susan Miller rated it liked it
I enjoyed learning Sonya's story and how she picks up the energy from the animals and can tell their stories. Sonya's chapter on learning to be more open to what your pet is trying to communicate to you is invaluable. Using the last few pages of the book to bring awareness to animal cruelty, especially after retelling her glory in wearing a lynx coat for years seems off the mark - she doesn't mention all the make-up that has for years been tested on animals, which she undoubtedly wore during her ...more
Jennifer Priester
I loved this book, it was very entertaining and inspired my own writing of a story called "The Unseen Truth" which is based off true events. I got this book after having a moment with a horse I knew that I wasn't sure if it was just me or not. After reading this book I am sure it wasn't just me. I learned a lot from this book, and if you believe your pet can read your thoughts this is a perfect book to get because you will learn something about your pet by reading it. It is also a very inspirati ...more
Feb 06, 2011 Laura rated it it was amazing
An excellent book by Animal Planet's "The Pet Psychic." I love her amazing her stories of communicating with pets and wild or feral animals. I also love how she encourages everyone to develop their own telepathic skills and provides clear instructions on how to do so. An excellent and easy read that is important for anyone who has a pet or wants to understand animals better.
Leila Summers
Nov 08, 2012 Leila Summers rated it really liked it
Fascinating read for any animal lover! Who knew that our pet friends would worry about the fact that they are the only pet in the house who has a plastic bowl, or that we threw away their favorite ball? I'll never view my animal friends the same way again!
Jo-Ann Murphy
Dec 06, 2011 Jo-Ann Murphy rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this book and this woman. I met her at her ook signig ad she was so generou, gracious and helpful to all who attended. Her story is fascinating and really elps you to open yor eyes to the animals around you.
Elaine
Nov 03, 2013 Elaine rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
very interesting; some good insights into animal behavior - and I hope she's right about what happens to our pets after they leave our world.
Margy
Feb 11, 2011 Margy rated it really liked it
I used to see her on Animal Planet, so when I found out she had book had to check it out. It was very interesting.
Diane Cooper
Jan 16, 2013 Diane Cooper rated it really liked it
Learned a lot about animal behavior. Don't know if this is psychic or just good behavior reading.
Oct 13, 2008 Jennifer rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
bit of a nutjob but I think she's onto something...
Sanfordgrant
This is a cute book. No real mind blowing information.
Diana Nagy
Diana Nagy marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
M
M rated it liked it
May 21, 2016
John Irony
John Irony rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2016
Anca
Anca added it
Jan 16, 2016
Kath McStay
Kath McStay rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2016
Emery
Emery added it
Dec 30, 2015
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2016
Mckenna Rice
Mckenna Rice marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
DANA BLANCO RICH MD
DANA BLANCO RICH MD marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
Janice Bernadette Burke
Janice Bernadette Burke rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2015
Colleen Mulrooney
Colleen Mulrooney rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2015
Gaiana Bretana
Gaiana Bretana rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2015
Kierstin Martin
Kierstin Martin rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2015
Juliette
Juliette rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2015
Linda S
Linda S rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2015
Meagan
Meagan rated it liked it
Nov 09, 2014
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2014
Linda Lipko
Linda Lipko marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014