Start by marking “The Viscount Who Loved Me: The Epilogue II (Bridgertons, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
The Viscount Who Loved Me: The Epilogue II (Bridgertons, #2.5)

The Viscount Who Loved Me: The Epilogue II (Bridgertons #9.2)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  3,383 ratings  ·  112 reviews
Fifteen years have passed, but the Bridgertons are as devious and diabolical as ever when it comes to life on the croquet field. Join Anthony, Kate, Simon, Daphne, Colin, Edwina, and (of course) the mallet of death, as Julia Quinn shows that happily ever after can still be a little bit wicked... and a whole lot of fun.
ebook
Published June 2006 by Harper Collins

To ask other readers questions about The Viscount Who Loved Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Viscount Who Loved Me

The Duke and I by Julia QuinnRomancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia QuinnThe Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia QuinnAn Offer From a Gentleman by Julia QuinnNine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean
Best Avon Historical Romance
18th out of 58 books — 67 voters
The Home Court Advantage by N.M. SilberThe Law of Attraction by N.M. SilberWallbanger by Alice ClaytonSeduction and Snacks by Tara SivecConfessions of an Alli Cat by Courtney Cole
Romances that make you laugh out loud
98th out of 356 books — 154 voters

More lists with this book...

Brenda (b)
This is an epilogue to the book. However it really shouldn't be read until after Romancing Mr. Bridgerton because it contains info that can be considered spoilers.
Nisha
I've read this before, but this was my first time in audiobook form. Clearly, I must have found the story pretty good to try it again, so I doubt I need further details on the plot.

So, instead, I will talk about the audiobook format. I thought the narrators was perfect to capture each of the characters' voices and personalities. I believe there was a main female narrator and a male voice narrator, which really makes the performance more...real.
Exina
“This is Pall Mall. There is no fair play.”

It was like a mild ‘The War of the Roses’. I couldn’t find it amusing, but it comes from my personality. My husband plays every game to make sure I win. That sweet, darling man. And when I accuse him of cheating in favor of me, he denies it with an oath. So I wouldn’t enjoy playing any game a husband like Anthony.

Fortunately, Anthony and Kate’s marriage is much more harmonious than their Pall Mall-playing manners.
Esra
Şu dar zamanımda özlemimi Anthony ve Kate'in Secon Epilogue hikayesii ile giderdim.. Nasıl zevkliydi anlatamam :D Evliliklerinden 15 yıl sonrası ama maşallah hala çocuk gibiler :D
Bridgerton kardeşlerinin meşhur oyunu Pall Mall'u hepinizi biliyorsunuz.. Ehh dolayısıyla siyah ölüm tokmağını da :D
Burada da ana konu buydu.. Nasıl olduğunu önceki tecrübelerinizden tahmin edersiniz artık ;)
Amanda Sheila
Short and fun addition of The Viscount Who Loved Me.

15 years after the vavavoom, Kate and Anthony enjoys a happy, content and quiet life. Quiet? Not really. This book is about their happiness and even though the bunch are way older, they still act happily as children. I liked it. :)
Annie
Oh that one was just marvelous and totally crazy! I laughed my head off! I always loved that Pall Mall scene in 'The Viscount who loved me' but that Pall Mall game was even better than the one in the original story. The Bridgertons are just mad when it comes to that game and totally mischievous but I love them for that. A wonderful and funny little story.
Bianca
Absolutely funny!!! I think it was a good idea to write the second epilogue about the pall mall game. The thought to turn this into a tradition was awesome!
I LOVE Kate and Anthony! It was my favourite book. The only negative thing I could say about it is, that it was way too short.
rey
15 years of Kate and Anthony's marriage with the rest of Pall Mall team; Simon, Daphne, Kate, Anthony, Colin and Edwina. It was fun, the game I meant BUT it contains vastly SPOILER! Don't read this if you haven't Romancing Mister Bridgerton.
Lili
A very funny and clever epilogue, I think it was a nice touch to the story let us know how they kept the tradition of the game after 15 years.
Anthony and Kate are still so very much in love and so are everybody else.
Edna Lyn
The Bridgertons are still amusing as hell 15 years after. I think it was perfect that this revolved around Pall Mall and the pallet of death. It was one of the most memorable parts in The Viscount Who Loved Me.
Amaryllis
Okayyyyy, I got it. These epilogues are meant to be read well after you finished the whole series, so don't read this if you do not wish to know who Colin will marry!!!! Big, big mistake on my part.
Charon
I loved that even after 15 years, Anthony and Kate still remained playful as ever. And Colin, is it possible to love him even more? The climax of the Pall Mall match was hilarious.
Grace
HEE.

Just, HEE.

That is all.

(I can't believe I forgot to add this one...)
Melissa
I don't often give five star ratings to short epilogue books, but this one gets five stars from me. It is short and not terribly complicated, but it has lots of the elements I love in Julia Quinn's writing. This is simply the story of the annual pall mall game played by the older Bridgerton siblings and their spouses. There is strategy and conniving and maybe a bit of cheating involved, and it is all in great fun. This short story is wonderful because it showcases the fun personalities and wonde ...more
Ingrid
I can't bring myself to give a full five stars because, even though I liked it, there is no plot. It's just a nice short story showing a moment. And that's it. A nice moment, but not exactly a story.

It could still cut four stars had it not been the fact that it could be more well advertised that you should read the full series before it, or you'll have to live with a big fat spoiler. So three stars for you.
Cindy
LOL Kate ma Anthony gak berubah berubah kelakuanya setelah lima belas tahun berlalu. #daydream banget mengharap pernikahan lucu kayak mereka :p.

Apa sih yang gak geje kalo menyangkut soal Bridgerton, apa yang gak curang soal Pall Mall bagi mereka. LOL. Jadi ini mengenang, tradisi mereka buat main Pall Mall seperti saat di buku Viscount Who Loved me, saat Anthony mulai sadar dia jatuh hati sama Kate, dengan pemain 'orisinil', diantaranya Anthony, Kate, Edwina, Simon, Colin, dan Dephany. Lucunya g
Lita Bouquard
Really just a brief short story that takes place 15 years after Kate and Anthony's marriage. The pall mall game that had Kate whipping Anthony's butt has become an annual challenge with part of the game being a pre-plotting to obtain the black mallet of death. The Bridgerton's unite to compete and give us a peak into their relationship. Takes place after Colin's wedding.
Elenariel
In questo 2° epilogo scopriamo che la partita di Pall Mall - galeotta per l'avvicinamento fra Anthony e Kate - è diventata una tradizione, che si ripete ogni anno con gli stessi sei giocatori, ed i padroni di casa si divertono iniziando da settimane prima a farsi la guerra per vedere chi riuscirà ad accaparrarsi la mazza nera della morte! Ovviamente tutto è lecito e nulla proibito, ed ovviamente c'è anche la gara a chi è più sleale per vincere!
Ai sei giocatori si aggiunge Penelope come consulent
'maniell Dulay
Anthony and Kate just got me quite nervous, really. They're almost the same age here in the second epilogue as my parents, and I just cannot imagine them having quite the energy to do all... THAT. But still, I enjoyed myself immensely. I pray I age as well as they. :)
Diane
This was really just one more chapter. Not as good as I thought and now really what I was expecting. It was fun and playful but didn't give all the details I would have like besides being married for 15 years.
Adlina Haezah
Si Anthony sama si Kate ini ya, beneran deh beneran beneran beneraaan. Mereka kayak anak anak. Banget.
Aku agak-agak lupa awalnya gimana ceritanya tentang kejadian di Pall Mall. Lalu aku mulai ingat dan aku tahu emang disitu aku suka banget sama interaksi keluarga Bridgenton yang ingin saling menjatuhkan satu sama lain bahkan ketika mereka telah dewasa. Sebagian besar yang kunikmati disini adalah kisah satu keluarga ini yang cekcoknya nggak pernah berhenti. Apalagi kalo Anthony lagi marah, itu...
Jenn
Was there much of a plot? No. Was it tremendous fun to see the Bridgertons get into the competitive spirit again over a rousing game of Pall Mall? Of course.
Claudette
I'm not a big fan of audiobooks, but I've had this strange obsession with my MP3 player lately, and when a friend of mine told me she was listening to The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn I thought, Why not?

I loved reading this novel, so of course I liked listening to it, even though it took me a while to get used to the female voice for the hero's POV. I think I actually may have enjoyed it even more in some parts, because since I didn't have to do the actual reading, I could focus on the s
Cary
As I am rereading the series I am filling in each 2nd Epilogue. fun to have a bit more info about a favorite family of mine!
Kay Bolton
I bought an audio file copy from audible.co.uk to get me through a borrowing bit of admin at work.

It's always a joy to read, or in this case listen to, Julia Quinn.

She has such a unique and funny writing voice, and it really shone through with the narration by Kevan Brighting.

One of the things I love about Julia is that she visits her characters again, and it was lovely to see that Anthony and Kate were no different.

Blog Post #434 in April 2014

menr
Guess I shouldn't have read it yet; now I know Colin's love interest.
LaToya Davidson-Perez
I didn't like having to pay $1.99 for the second epilogue and agree with others who also find fault in having to do so. Obviously it was a very quick read, about 30 minutes. However, it was nice to see that Anthony and Kate's chemistry was still the same and that they were up to no good in the Pall Mall game. The entire premise of the second epilogue was really unnecessary but considering how much I'm enjoying the Bridgerton series I had to read it. I wish that the epilogues only cost $.99 as in ...more
Adrya Ribeiro
Sempre muito competitivos!
Jonetta
This epilogue occurs 15 years from the year Kate and Anthony were married and centers around the Pall Mall game. It's now an annual event with the same players from the original game. It was a lighthearted romp where you see Kate and Anthony continuing their sparring, in a good way.

It was okay, fun but I would have liked to have learned more about their family. It didn't quite live up to my expectations.
Megan
I heard someone else call it a bit of fluff and I would agree with that...I usually get books from the library and I was a bit put out to have to pay $2 for this one on ibooks. Might not read all the epilogues, but i will at least look into the others. I do wish they were a bit longer, but I was happy to see Anthony and Kate "getting along" so well after 15 years! Inspiration for my marriage I think!
  • A Hathaway Wedding (The Hathaways, #2.5)
  • Storming the Castle (Fairy Tales, #1.5)
  • Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart (Love By Numbers, #3)
  • Hero, Come Back
  • At the Bride Hunt Ball (Devine & Friends, #1)
  • The Ice Princess (Princes Trilogy, #3.5)
  • A Week to Be Wicked (Spindle Cove, #2)
  • The Husband Trap (The Trap Trilogy, #1)
  • A Winter Scandal (St. Dwynwen, #1)
  • Unlocked (Turner, #1.5)
  • One Night Scandal (The Spinster Club, #5)
  • Her Notorious Viscount (Stoneworth, #1)
  • Lord of Temptation (The Lost Lords of Pembrook, #2)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn loves to dispel the myth that smart women don't read (or write) romance, and in 2001 she did so in grand style, competing on the the game show The Weakest Link and walking away with the $79,000 jackpot. She displayed a decided lack of knowledge about baseball, country music, and plush toys, but she is proud to say that she aced all things British an ...more
More about Julia Quinn...
The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1) The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2) Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4) The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever (Bevelstoke, #1) When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons, #6)