Start by marking “Angel Numbers” as Want to Read:

Angel Numbers

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  646 ratings  ·  36 reviews
Book by Virtue, Doreen
Published April 1st 2005 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about Angel Numbers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel Numbers

Elena
Mar 30, 2013 Elena rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Students of angels and numerology
One doesn't really "read" this book cover to cover. It's a reference book listing messages associated with numbers 0-999. I'm haunted by a few numbers (333 and 808 most often) and I am starting to study numerology and it's probably no surprise to you by now that I would start with Doreen Virtue. I've been following her books for ten years, although I will admit that when I picked up The Lightworker's Way I half thought she was crazy. The world kept me intrigued with Doreen, though. I got her cha ...more
Kristine
Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue is-in a word-amazing. I use mine daily for meditation purposes, and it is always incredible how the numbers that 'pop' into my head relate to my life at the time.

Whether the numbers you see are in a dream, repetitive little messages within your daily life, or ones that seem to 'pop' into your head like mine do at times, it is a great reference tool for connecting to your angels and the wonderfully gentle messages that they have for you!

Simply a must-have.
Colleen
I thought, when I began reading this book, that it would be about gamatria, the Hebrew system of assigning numbers to letters then adding them up and then that number has some spiritual significance. But it wasn't, this book is about paying attention to the numbers around you and then referring back to the book to look up the number and see what it means. Doreen Virtue (the author of the book) received the meaning of the numbers divinely from the angels.

I don't know, for me, this amounted to rea
Rusty

The Angel Numbers book is great! The information provided by Doreen is amazing. After reading this book, now whenever I see a number several times in one day, I have to pull out this book and look it up. And amazingly a lot of the time, what ever the description for the group of numbers I saw through out the day, is usually pretty close to what's going on in my life at the moment.

If you are into numbers & angels, then this book is most certainly for you!

Barbara Martin
This is a book that can be used in multiple ways: for day to day occurrences, or for those times when a question keeps coming to mind. Sometimes I look up the time of day: i.e. 12:40, using first the minutes and then the seconds. Ms Virtue advocates waiting until a person sees a number repeat three times. If a person is intuitive they can feel a time best to look up a specific number that comes to them.
I loved this book and found it when I started noticing numbers that kept coming up for me over and over again in the strangest ways. It had never occured to me that numbers were significant but I believe differently now. Here is the number experience that got me to notice when numbers appeared in my life. I was driving home one day after work at the club where I was working when I started to spin out of control due to icy roads. I literally let go of the steering wheel and I happened to glance a ...more
Natacha P
Ever since I’d signed up for the virtual Hay House World Summit, I’ve been finding out about all these diverse, fascinating people connected with and/or featured on Hay House. Doreen Virtue is one of them and, given my growing curiosity in her work, I couldn’t resist snatching the book during their holiday sale (hello $2 deal!). I’ve been seeing quite a few number sequences in my dreams—and even noted them down as I dabbled in possible Jungian interpretations—so I welcomed an additional way to d ...more
janetmartindale
Love the book.

I love checking each number that pops up in front of me. what is written about each number gives me so many choices incite to what going on in my life and how I might continue. Doreen Virtue has not let us down with this book on Angel Numbers.
Darsha18
Fun to daily keep the book in your purse and guess through numbers what angels are trying to tell you.
Barb
A reference book of numbers, it's a bedside must have always near by!
Tamara A. Rager
Wasn't what I was expecting. It is all feel good inspirational type quotes.
Morgan Shores
Uplifting, I use this book daily as a guide
Cynthia Briggs
Great book that I refer to often. Numbers seem to repeat themselves to me all the time, which is the reason I bought this book. It's a very positive book that gives "angel" insight into what's going on in the heavens. I find it comforting when I've hit a rough spot. And, I'll often read to my friends what Doreen has to say about certain numbers that keep popping up(and maybe shouldn't ignore).

I've also purchased it for friends as a gift.
Rachael
I am so excited to have bought this book on my Kindle app! Now I can consult it whenever I need to throughout the day. I absolutely loved the chapter about number sequences in Doreen Virtue's book Healing With The Angels, and this book just gives a more in-depth look into the messages your angels are trying to convey through numbers. Her books have been life-changing for me. I would definitely recommend this book to anybody!
Kerry
I have this as an app on my iPhone its great. If you are on a spiritual journey and notice signs from the angels, when receiving them in the form of numbers you can look up the number & it has a message attached. Lovely messages of support, love and guidance to help you on your spiritual path.
Ana
This is an ongoing read, a reference book that I've been consulting & has helped me immensely. I recommend it to anyone out there with an open mind & an open heart. "For those with eyes to see & ears to hear." "Seek & you will find." Namasté" ❤️
Kimberly
Very cool book. I have been seeing number sequences for years and never knew what they meant. This is a great book to help you understand what messages you are receiving.
Demi Black
Angels talk with you everyday. Has a number ever stood out to you. Or have you ever kept seeing the same number over and over? Then you need this book.
Ellen
Sometimes when I need a bit of inspirations from the angels. I pick it up, look for a number and I feel I have a clue what to do, or where I am again.
Stephanie
I carry this little book every where I go and reference it often. It's a reassuring way to connect with the angels and their messages they provide.
Ann-marie
This is a really good book, especially if you keep having random numbers popping into your life. Very clear & conscience.
Katie Q
Quite good. Whilst I have read through this whole book I will be using it as an inspirational reference.
k8beeZ
This book is a chanelling about number sequences that pop up in our lives and their meaning.
Naina Kaylina
I like this book I thought it was neat. I love communicating with my angels :)
Monique
GOOD RESOURCE POCJET BOOK TO KEEP WITH YOU IN YOUR PURSE AT ALL TIMES...
Nichole Crockett
This book has helped me numerous times when receiving messages from my angels.
Eun
numbers and their meanings...everyday....numbers talk to me.
Jane
Sep 17, 2010 Jane marked it as triedtoread
Why did I have this on my list? Not my cup of tea at all.
More of a reference book really
Trudy Morris
Use this little book nearly everyday
  • Final Beginnings
  • Temples on the Other Side: How Wisdom from 'Beyond the Veil' Can Help You Right Now
  • Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System
  • Animal-Wise: The Spirit Language and Signs of Nature
  • Home with God: In a Life That Never Ends
  • Your Immortal Reality: How to Break the Cycle of Birth and Death
  • Crystal Bible 2
  • Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
  • Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals - The Reference Book Describing the Metaphysical Properties of the Mineral Kingdom
  • Illuminata: A Return to Prayer
  • Silver's Spells for Protection
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology who works with the angelic, elemental, and ascended-master realms. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including the Healing with the Angels book, where the angels' interpretations of the numbers first appeared. She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspa ...more
More about Doreen Virtue...
The Lightworker's Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heal Healing with the Angels: How the Angels Can Assist You in Every Area of Your Life Archangels and Ascended Masters Messages from Your Angels Healing With The Fairies: Messages, Manifestations and Love from the World of the Fairies: How Nature's Angels Can Help You in Every Area of Your Life