Start by marking “Go Fetch! (Magnus Pack, #2)” as Want to Read:
Go Fetch! (Magnus Pack, #2)

Go Fetch! (Magnus Pack #2)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  9,441 ratings  ·  446 reviews

How much trouble can one small female be to a modern-day shapeshifting Viking? Well, it really depends on local gun laws. Conall Vga-Feilan, direct descendent of Viking shifters, never thought he'd meet a female strong enough to be his mate. He especially didn't think a short, viper-tongued human would ever fit the bill. But Miki Kendrick isn't some average human. With an

Published March 6th 2007 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Go Fetch!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Go Fetch!

Feral Sins by Suzanne  WrightGo Fetch! by Shelly LaurenstonPack Challenge by Shelly LaurenstonTempting the Beast by Lora LeighBitten by Kelley Armstrong
Best Werewolf Erotica
2nd out of 406 books — 660 voters
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene FrostUndead and Unwed by MaryJanice DavidsonOne Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene FrostFirst Grave on the Right by Darynda JonesDestined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Best Funny Paranormal Romances
14th out of 515 books — 1,022 voters

More lists with this book...

Lisa
“Miki held up a tennis ball, looked at Sara’s new Pack, and tossed it out into the forest away from the ongoing rave. They all watched it go, then they turned back to Miki.

“Okay. Go...”

Sara and Angelina slapped their hands over their friend’s mouth before the word “fetch” could come out of it.

description

Go Fetch! is book two in Shelly Laurenston's Magnus Pack series. Telling the story of yet another feisty female with no verbal filter and a sexy, head-strong viking alpha wolf-man, this second installmen
TheFountainPenDiva
Firstly, let me state for the record:

I AM MIKI!!! I claim her somewhat questionable behavior and her unapologetic geek-girl-dom!!!

I read 'Go Fetch' as an e-book and not only was it hilarious the first time around, but now that it's available in print, it's even funnier. Yay I say, an interracial romance WITH NO ANGST! Lots of lust but no hand-wringing. Lots of humor and hot sex with characters who actually feel like they do exist. No perfect bodied-heroines or fits of the vapors. Nice!

Conall and
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
Love this series b/c both H/h are strong willed. No damsels in distress in these books...I think that makes the males even more dominant and a little insane b/c the females don't take orders very well. There is also a lot of humor...like smart ass humor. I love it!

In This 2nd book, Connal--lovingly dubbed "the Viking", persues Miki, a genius working on her dissertation-and is far from looking for a "mate". Of course there is a little mystery, but there is a lot of sexual tension and humor. This
Dina
Considering that I didn't like Pack Challenge, the 1st book in the series, very much, I approached this book with some "apprehension". But I was willing to give Ms. Laurenston another chance, so I kept my mind open. Well... I'm glad I did, because I really enjoyed reading this funny - and sometimes downright hilarious - story.

I'm not much into the Viking Thor-like look, but I wouldn't mind having Connal howling after me, LOL. Once he decided Miki was his, there was nothing she could do to turn h
Julie (jjmachshev)
Stayed up late again last night to finish "GO Fetch" by Shelly Laurenston. This is the second book in her 'Magnus Pack' series and it's just as erotic and humorous as the first one. If there's one thing I can't resist, it's an author that can combine hot sex and humor WELL. Shelly Laurenston seems to have the knack and as a result, her books seems to find their way to my keeper shelf with regularity.

Conall hasn't been able to get the short, nasty-tempered friend of his Alpha's new mate out of hi
Anne
Dec 17, 2014 Anne marked it as did-not-finish
5% into the book...

She put her free hand to her face to rub her eyes in exasperation, but she smelled her scent on her fingers again. Dammit. Masturbating in her sleep again.

description

Um. I'm going to put this one down now.

Ren
Apr 20, 2011 Ren rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Shelly Laurenston fans, people who love humor in the story, shapeshifter fans
WARNING : HOT PICS INSIDE :P

We know the H/h, Miki and Conall from the first book, Pack Challenge. Miki Kendrick is Sara friend, together with Angelina, they known as "crazy b*tch*.. But Miki had a brain. Well, her IQ is more than 180 and she love bitchslapping to anyone :P. Conall Viga-Feilan, big bad wolf with teddy bear personalities had stalked Miki and adore her fine ass :P.. When finally Miki stay in Sara and Zach mansion, and then found her in his room, Conall think he's already in heav
Wendy
Not good, not bad. I would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't for the loud and potty mouthed heroine, who irritated me all the way through the book. Apart from that I enjoyed Shelly Laurenston's sense of humor and I adored the hero Connall. What a wolf! Growl! ;)
Ronda  Tutt
Fun and Hot Erotica!

Great follow up from the 1st book in the Magnus Pack Series. The Magnus Pack Wolves are awesome but when you add Sara's two best friends to the mix that are human, the story becomes funny as hell with their smart ass attitudes and their kick ass abilities as independent women. Miki and Conall story was great and of course the erotica scene was hot as hell. I loved all the interaction between all the characters, they made me laugh several times with their remarks. Great Read.
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
Have I mentioned lately that I love me a good shifter story?? Well, I do, absolutely adore them actually, but a shifter story with a girl that has sarcasm and wit and who can defend herself plus add in some sheet scorching sex, I'm on that so fast, I'll make some peoples head spin, lol. This was that book!! :)

Go Fetch picks up right after the last book for a short time then jumps ahead 6 months. Miki and Conell can't get each other off their minds. To the point they are giving themselves hand jo
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Mar 17, 2011 Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Shifter paranormal romance fans
Recommended to Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) by: Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog)
I LOVE Miki and Conall together! They are just so adorable. Miki is definitely my fave out of the girls. She’s smart and mean and isn’t afraid to get dirty! I love the banter between Conall and her. Miki has some sass in her and she loves giving Conall a hard time! Sparks are bound to fly when they’re around each other!

I really liked reading about Zach and Sara again. Even though I still feel like these books are too short, the fact that we get to see them again kind of makes up for that. I don’
Zeek
Wolf shifter Conall's been on Mici's tale from first introduction- literally and in Go Fetch he finally runs the mouthy, uber-intelligent friend of his Alpha's mate to the ground.

But a new clan of shifters are on the warpath and his woman is the first target- can he protect her and woo her without having her run for her life in the opposite direction?

Of course he can- he is a descendant of Viking's after all= but not without a fight.

Really liked this one- the heroine actually turned out to be ve
Samantha
I really loved this book. Miki was my kind of girl. The characters were less bitchy in this book, IMO. I realize that I really don't like Sara, but I HATE Zach. He was out of line in this book. I didn't like that. Whenever I get to the 3rd book, I hope those they are not in there that much.
Elise-banned from infomercials and ebay
I started reading this book first because someone recommending it as a good bwwm book. However, you really need to begin with the first book in the series to understand this one. Unfortunately the first one is not as well written as this one, however, you need it. This book: I like the fact that although the hero was huge and could be a bully, he was not. He was gentle and understanding to the heroine, who actually was a aggressive. She was a great AA heroine in that the focus was never on race. ...more
Sharon (Simi) Ehcstasy
Well I loved this book. I knew when I read the first one that the story between Miki and Connal was gonna be good and it did not disappoint. Talk about funny, sexy, heart stopping - I loved these two. It is going to be hard to beat the chemistry these two have with the next one.

We all think the heroes in the books are hot but let me tell you Connal was one hot viking. He saw Miki, chased and conquered her and along the way in typical Miki style she sassed and gave back as good as she got.

You wil
~J~ Riverina Romantics
I have said it before and I will say it again. There should be a shrine built for Shelly Laurenston. I would pay homage daily. I love everything that I have read from this fine lady and Go Fetch was no different.

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead
I didn't know Laurenston was so funny? This book was a riot. AND very hot. Now I know what I'm missing.
Kaleigha
I loved Connall going into this one from the first book, Pack Challenge, and that only grew here. He was funny, sweet, and a bit of a dufus...and hiding a very deadly inner beast.

From the first time Connall sees Miki, he wants her. Too bad that wanting sees to be only one sided. Connall, however, doesn't give up until he and his new Alphas leave Miki back in Texas and head home to Northern California. Even after six months, she is all he thinks about. All he wants. And when she comes to visit he
Monique
I loved Conall as soon as he was introduced in the first book as a Thor lookalike so of course I couldn't not picture him as Chris Hemsworth in Thor. Then I fell in love with him in this scene in the first book...

(view spoiler)
Laurie Garrison
Here is an enjoyable read, it has just about anything you want, friends, shape shifters, action, blood, humor, Hot Sex and a storyline to boot.

You have to love a woman that can be in a middle of a wolf pack, throw something and say, "Go Fetch!"

**few spoilers below**

A few months after Zack, Sara and the pack leaves Texas, Conall and Miki has found they can’t quit thinking about each other. Miki comes to visit Sara and Conall is hot to trot for her to get there. I really like Miki she may be shor
Steph
Go Fetch! is the 2nd book in the Magnus Pack series, so some series spoilers may exist.

Reading Order:
Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack, #1) by Shelly Laurenston Go Fetch! (Magnus Pack, #2) by Shelly Laurenston

Go Fetch! give us Miki & Conall's HEA. But, their journey to that HEA is just as rewarding as the HEA itself. Miki, with her big brain, snarky humour, witty comebacks and obsessive need to know everything about everything, quickly became my favorite character in book #1, Pack Challenge. So, I was thrilled when I realized she was one of the the mains in this one.

Miki is off to argue her
Cindy
Another one for the keeper shelves. Shelly Laurenston consistently does HOT, funny stories about shifters. She delivers great characters, witty dialogue and fast paced plots on a consistent basis. Go Fetch is part of the Magnus series about a pack of motorcycle riding wolves.

Magnus Pack
Pack Challenge Magnus Pack 1
Go Fetch Magnus Pack 2
Here Kitty, Kitty Magnus Pack 3 re-release coming in 09
The anthology WHEN HE WAS BAD contains a related short story 'Miss Congeniality'

Her Pride series is
1 The Man
Emily
Conall Vga-Felian knew from the first moment he met feisty tempered Miki Kendrick that he wanted to bed her, the problem was she wanted nothing to do with him and she let him know it. The more she pushes Conall, the more certain he is that Miki is the one for him. When Miki's life is put in danger, Conall is determined to keep her safe but Miki has other ideas, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Loved this book, so far my favorite in this series. Conall has the patience of a saint when it co
Pansy
Laurenston does it again with another funny story about the Magnus wolfpack and crazy girls from Texas. This time the focus was on Miki and Conall.

I enjoyed this book so much. I was so happy that Laurenston wrote the story on the two of them. We were given a glimpse into how much Conall like Miki in the first novel and we could see that Miki was going to play hard to get. The interaction between the two was great. Miki having an IQ of 175 and Conall being a laid back, sexy wolf the chemitry was
Olga
Dec 11, 2014 Olga marked it as dnf
Shelves: shapeshifters
Life's too short for crappy books.
9/5 - Of the three Magnus Pack books this is definitely the best. As you can see from the five star rating I really enjoyed it and it only took me three hours to read start to finish - 10 pm to 1 am. I found Miki to be the most sympathetic of the three girls and the most relatable, for me. She's a reader with a photographic memory who can pull a complete picture of any book she's ever read and read it straight from her mind. I don't have a photographic memory as clear as hers, but I can call up ...more
I'm LOVIN the females of this series. They are crazy, sarcastic psychotic bitches and fit so well w/ their mates.

Miki fought Conell every inch of the way.........hell........she fought everybody, took out another shifter clan by setting them on fire and SHE'S HUMAN!!! Loved it. She really shoulda been a a shifter. lol

There were a lot of LOL moments in this book.

This series is great. Can't wait to see what's in store for their friend Angela.
✧Susan✧
I really loved this book. Witty dialogue and smoking hot sexual tension between a smart kickass heroine and hot alpha male. What's not to love about that?
Duchess Nicole
I freakin' love these books! I'm not sure I've ever read another series that was so funny and sexy all at the same time.
Carolyn F.
I love Shelly Laurenston's books. They are so funny and sexy and I can't wait until I read the next one. I had to put a hiatus on Shelly's books just because I wanted to read the whole series in a row and because I had so many library books due, it was hard to read books I owned. Well, I'm making a list of books to get from the library after I read my own books for a couple of months to try and whittle down my stacks. Shelly's books I'm keeping though.

This one is about Sara's friend Miki and Co
  • Last Dragon Standing (Dragon Kin, #4)
  • Cat Of A Different Color (Halle Pumas, #3)
  • Jealous And Freakn' (Freakn' Shifters, #2)
  • Wolf Games (Granite Lake Wolves, #3)
  • His Purrfect Mate (Mating Heat, #2)
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
  • Sun, Sand, Sex (The Long Island Coven, #1)
  • Tameka's Smile (True Mates, #4)
Originally from Long Island, New York, Shelly Laurenston has resigned herself to West Coast living which involves healthy food, mostly sunny days, and lots of guys not wearing shirts when they really should be. Shelly Laurenston is also The New York Times Bestselling author G.A. Aiken, creator of the Dragon Kin series. For more info on G.A.'s dangerously and arrogantly sexy dragons, check out her ...more
More about Shelly Laurenston...
The Mane Event (Pride, #1) Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack, #1) Beast Behaving Badly (Pride, #5) Here Kitty, Kitty! (Magnus Pack, #3) The Beast in Him (Pride, #2)

“Conall checked his watch. Again. Soon his personal wet fantasy would be here. He wondered if it would be inappropriate to tackle her in the hallway as soon as she arrived and drag her up to his bedroom. Probably. Damn human etiquette.” 100 likes
“Im not looking for marriage here, Zach. I just want to fuck her until one of us dies.” 94 likes