The Book of Fire (Dragon Quartet, #3)

The Book of Fire (Dragon Quartet #3)

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  298 ratings  ·  6 reviews
A DESPERATE CALL had united the dragons Earth and Water with their dragon guides: the girl named Erde, who had discovered Earth in the war-ravaged principalities of 913 AD Germany, and the boy N'Doch, who found Water on the AFrican coast in the year 2013. Together they braved the dangers of both their times, only to find themselves drawn to a future beyond even N'Doch's ow...more
Published July 1st 2000 by DAW

To ask other readers questions about The Book of Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Book of Fire

Eragon by Christopher PaoliniThe Hobbit by J.R.R. TolkienEldest by Christopher PaoliniBrisingr by Christopher PaoliniDragonflight by Anne McCaffrey
Dragons
283rd out of 787 books — 1,523 voters

More lists with this book...

Courtney M
I couldn't finish this. I gave up halfway through. Horrible, horrible, horrible. A total departure from the first two books. Paia's relationship with her dragon borders on beastality. That and her personality made this book completely impossible to enjoy for me. The other characters - Erde, Kothen, N'Doch, the earth dragon, the water dragon - were wonderful as usual, but Paia and the fire dragon were just ... ugh. The author could have done so much with this series, but she took the mildly creep...more
Judith
I really enjoyed this book. I did not read the first two in the series, this was a library book sale find. I did not feel as if I was missing out though and do want to go back and read the others at some point. The characters were interesting as was the premise. I enjoyed the time travel and the dragons had varied personalities. I thought the book was a fun read.
Tanya Beaton
It had a few interesting twists that I didn't see coming, but there was some wandering of the plot line to re-establish some characters, etc. It feels like it was written in a hurry or something. Other than that, it was a good third installment. On to the fourth!
Corvidae
This third in the series started off really cool. I started off liking it the best of the four. But exactly halfway through it took a turn for the weird and started to confuse me.
Amanda
I hate the main character, Paia, in this novel. She's whiny, has no backbone, and has a creepy relationship with her Dragon.
Pioden
The Dragon Quartet-Bk 3
Genesis Nienstedt
Genesis Nienstedt marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Raielle
Raielle marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Qining
Qining is currently reading it
Sep 06, 2014
Epobbp
Epobbp is currently reading it
Aug 10, 2014
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Lexi
Lexi marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Baralin
Baralin marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
  • Redeeming The Lost (The Tale of Lanen Kaelar, #3)
  • Deceptions (The Blending Enthroned, #2)
  • The Last Dragonlord (Dragonlord, #1)
  • Wolverine's Daughter
  • St Patricks Gargoyle
  • Mistress of Dragons (The Dragonvarld Trilogy, #1)
  • Bronwyn's Bane
  • Sword and Sorceress 22
  • Reborn! Vol. 12: Hard Battle Arrives!
  • One Piece, Tome 47 : Ciel nuageux, avec risque de chutes d'os
  • Discover the Destroyer (Everworld, #5)
The Book of Earth (Dragon Quartet, #1) The Book of Water (Dragon Quartet, #2) The Book of Air (Dragon Quartet #4) The Dragon Quartet Omnibus, Volume 1 The Dragon Quartet Omnibus, Volume 2