Serpentine

Serpentine

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Serpentine is a historical horror novel with plenty of erotic suspense. It chronicles the existence of a monster from myth called the Lamia. She is Sophia Rousseau, a sensual woman with eyes of serpent green. She has survived for thousands of years - and has never met a mortal immune to her power... until now.
Published November 20th 2007 by Borderlands Press

Keith
This is a Reprint of the Novel "Lyrica".
The main character's name has been changed and the ending has been added too changing it slightly.
But I don't understand Why It was done like this as
the original was really Perfect and I found what was added to this Version SOURED the experience.
If you have the choice to buy one or the other...Go with the original "Lyrica"
Veronika Levine
I like the twist of reading a book from the supposed "villain's" viewpoint. Sophia was likeable, albeit, evil. I found the twist interesting that even those who new who she was, still decided to be with her. Overall a good read with some neat historical treats in the middle.
Steven
I enjoyed this book, although it is not this author's best. The opening did not pull me in, the character's were one dimensional, there were plot flaws and numerous editing mistakes, and the ending was fair. Still, overall I enjoyed the read.
Chere
I found the novel face-paced and quite engaging, and I thoroughly enjoyed the story. A very worthwhile read!
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Brandon
Brandon marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Noigeloverlord
Noigeloverlord is currently reading it
Oct 03, 2013
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2011
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2009
Borderlands 1 Borderlands 2 Borderlands 3 The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing a Novel Borderlands 4: An Anthology of Imaginative Fiction