Start by marking “Justice for All” as Want to Read:
Justice for All

Justice for All

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  3 reviews
"At a time when we are searching for the kind of basis of the American soul, it is important that we know our history. A story with a moral...that says we are strong...isn't a bad thing to communicate to the young people of today."--Walter Cronkite, voice of Ben Franklin on Liberty's Kids. The Boston Tea Party. Taxation without representation. Intolerable Acts. The First C ...more
Published July 28th 2003 by Grosset & Dunlap

To ask other readers questions about Justice for All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Justice for All

I checked this book out for my middle son, who enjoys history and historical fiction. We're familiar with the TV series (via DVD), so my youngest son requested I read it aloud to him. It's possible that I haven't seen all the video episodes, but there was quite a bit of content in the book that wasn't familiar to us (so it didn't just seem like a rehash of the show).

Although it's aimed at young readers, it doesn't paint everything in black and white terms. For example, James (the young patriot)
Beth Anne
Read aloud to Emma and Will. Nice overlap with our current history in school. The books are basically word for word as the movies, which makes them not excellent literature (although the vocabulary is strong), but even with few pictures they hold Will's attention.
Dec 21, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2012-new
Amy marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
India is currently reading it
Apr 10, 2014
Mohammed Aldhabari
Mohammed Aldhabari marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013
Ashlyn marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Sophie added it
Jan 08, 2013
EmJay added it
Aug 17, 2008
Myranda marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2008