Trick or Treat on Monster Street

Trick or Treat on Monster Street

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  9 reviews
A young boy's dread of things that go bump in the night fills his head with monstrous thoughts. So when he's separated from his older brothers on Halloween night and finds himself alone on Monster Street, he fears the worst. Full color.
Published September 1st 2008 by Peachtree Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Trick or Treat on Monster Street, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trick or Treat on Monster Street

Gmr
This is the story of one young boy, his candy greedy brothers, and one faithful Halloween night they won’t soon forget. Out making the rounds for tricks or treats, he’s separated from his siblings…good riddance too if you ask me, they’re pretty hard on the little guy! It’s not HIS fault after all that his costume is a big pink bunny in lieu of something hairier (as if) or scarier…but scary is all in the eye of the beholder, as they’re about to find out for you see, he hasn’t merely lost his way...more
Heidi
Told in rhyme, a young boy tells all about how he overcame his fear of monsters and got back at his brother for their mean tricks. He explains how one Halloween everything changed when he ended up on Monster street after losing his brothers while trick or treating. He discovers to his surprise that monsters are afraid of humans and bunnies and puppies, but they like to dress up as human children. At first he is terrified that he will be discovered, but slowly he relaxes and even makes some frien...more
J-Lynn
This is a really cute book about a boy who is the youngest of three brothers and is considered a wimp because he is afraid of monsters. When he gets lost on Halloween, he ends up on Monster Street where monster children dress as human children to trick-or-trout. The boy befriends the monsters and learn that even though they are different, they are not to be feared. His new friends even agree to scare his brothers for him.

The already fun story is made even more exciting by the vibrant illustratio...more
Katey
This is my favorite Halloween story! It is so cute and fun! The boy gets to mess with his older brothers, he meets monster friends that are just like him, and he gains confidence.
Savannah
Funny book that can be used during Halloween. Its about a little boy that faces his fears about monsters.
Nick
This was a great book about a boy who finds out that he is not afraid of the dark.
Cara
The story was cute, but the rhymes were not very good.
Kali
Carson and I loved this book. Very adorable!
Courtney
Nice twist. We really enjoyed this one.
The Monster Who Ate My Peas The Monster Who Did My Math The Monster Who Did My Math