Start by marking “A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream (Cowboys and Captives, #2; Dream, #4)” as Want to Read:
A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream (Cowboys and Captives, #2; Dream, #4)

A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream (Cowboys and Captives)

DJINN’S WISH: by Shiloh Walker

When Tamric chose to become Djinn, he never imagined that he would be trapped in service to a magical mirror for thousands of years, granting one wish to each woman who holds it.

Tam is ready to do anything to obtain his freedom when he meets the human who will make him burn with a hunger he had long ago forgotten and yearn for a love unlike an
Trade Paperback, 239 pages
Published August 30th 2005 by Ellora's Cave (first published February 9th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream

Julie (jjmachshev)
Feb 10, 2008 Julie (jjmachshev) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, 2009-reads
"a Wish, a Kiss, a Dream" is a three for three home run for me with stories by three big names in erotica.

"Djinn's Wish" is Shiloh Walker's contribution about a ennui-filled genie trapped in a mirror who grants one wish with a kiss to each female owner before vanishing to his next 'job'. He's confused by Kat, his current 'owner', when she fails to make a wish after he appears...only to realize she is blind and can't see him or his magic. As he schemes to get her to 'gift' him with the mirror, h
Patricia
Jan 15, 2013 Patricia rated it really liked it

The first story we find in this Anthologie is Shiloh Walker's "Djinn's Wish".

After having found out that her husband betrayed her with her best friend, Kat is involved in a car crash that leaves her blind. Being a rising star in the art world with her paintings, Kat turns into a solitary woman, never leaving her house and isolating herself from the world outside.
All of that changes when she acquires a mirror that comes with a djinn living inside it.
Tam has been trapped by his own will in the mir
Emmie
Mar 27, 2017 Emmie rated it liked it
A wonderful compilation by great authors!
Ladiibbug
Oct 23, 2008 Ladiibbug rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal Romance Fans
Paranormal Anthol.

All 3 are very enjoyable stories.

Djinn's Kiss - Shiloh Walker

Djinn & enchanted mirror romance tale.

Paying Up - Mary Wine

Army Rangers protect psychics. Reads like there must be a previous story that I might track down by this new to me author.

Cowboy and the Thief - Lora Leigh

I had to buy this book for the second of two "Cowboy" stories LL has written. The first story is in "Cops and Cowboys" anthol. This was a steamy romance, with an Irish lass trying to steal a family heirl
Kathrynn
Nov 02, 2008 Kathrynn rated it really liked it
I read this one several years ago and gave the book 4 stars on the inside flap. There were three short stories and I enjoyed them all.

1. "Djinn's Wish" by Shiloh Walker
* Tamrie was trapped in a mirror and waited for someone to wish him out. This was neat!
2. "Paying Up" by Mary Wine
3. "Cowboy and the Thief" by Lora Leigh
Lynsey A
Dec 24, 2009 Lynsey A rated it it was ok
Only read the Lora Leigh story in this book. I didn't care for the hero or the heroine. She was bratty and i just never warmed to her. Perhaps if this had gone full length and the characters were fleshed out more it could've been better.
Mariam
Oct 16, 2012 Mariam rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook
More sex than plot. Enjoyed the 1st out of all 3 stories because it had more plot than sex, i mean the sex is great. YAY SEX! But I need plot, I need characters to root for. All I saw was two people eyeing each other until they screwed. Which isn't bad. I don't know. It is a good read. I prolonged it because I had other stuff to finish first. I'm gonna read more of this style, I know I will.

Story one about magical man and blind woman (I am being very vague because it's 5:30 am). He grants wishes
Kathy Davie
Jan 15, 2011 Kathy Davie rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
The title is very appropriate for this collection of stories and, wonder of wonder, the stories don't feel contrived to fit within their theme of Valentine's Day romances.

Shiloh Walker's Djinn's Wish is a sweet variant on the djinn who wants his freedom but is willing to give it up for love. After many years of yearning for freedom, Tam encounters Katlin Dixon, a painter of soaring promise whose career was cut short by a car accident that stole her sight.

Mary Wine's Paying Up has an unexpected t
MK
Apr 14, 2013 MK rated it really liked it
This is a nice anthology featuring three stories from well-known authors.
-The first story is nicely written, I can help feeling happy that the characters ended happily. The plot is good, but my only comment is that the H always like to have sex too much that they do it on the floor. Whatever, it still fun to read.
-The second story is somehow confusing at first, that I can't understand the story very well if I hadn't read the story about the past of the characters that maybe in another book. The
Cherie
Sep 25, 2010 Cherie rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotic, i-reviewed
I have to admit that there was one point when I thought I was going to put this book down and not finish it. The last story made this book not a complete waste.

The first story by Shiloh Walker about the Djinn was good. I won't necessarily want to read it again, but I enjoyed it.

The second book was by Mary Wine, about some special forces soldiers and psychics. This was the point when I thought I would put the book down. This one was the weak one of the group. It felt incomplete, as though every
Darcy
Dec 14, 2012 Darcy rated it it was ok
I only made it through Shiloh Walker's story, I tried the others, but after 15 pages I gave them up, they just didn't do it for me.

Walker's story was interesting. I hated that Kat blamed herself for the accident and think she caused her own blindness out of guilt. She wasn't the person at fault. I did like how Tam was taken with Kat, so much so that he was willing to give up his wish for hers.
Erotic Horizon
A Wish a Kiss a Dream (Anthology) (Includes Leigh's Cowboy #2 and Wine's Dream #3) by Lora Leigh (2005)
Abby Fick

Beth
Mar 12, 2012 Beth rated it really liked it
Short story anthology.
Sabrina Kirby
Sabrina Kirby rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2014
Yvette
Yvette rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2013
Suzyque367
Suzyque367 rated it it was ok
May 29, 2010
Burmesecat
Burmesecat rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2012
Jupiter
Jupiter rated it did not like it
Aug 07, 2009
jean
jean rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2015
Alexis Tamri
Alexis Tamri rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2015
Carol
Carol rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2009
Nada
Nada rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2008
Bonita
Bonita rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2014
Shelly
Shelly rated it really liked it
May 02, 2012
Janis F
Janis F rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2010
Claudine
Claudine rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2014
Ananth
Ananth rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2013
Shatha
Shatha rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2011
Goodreads Librari...: Combine Editions, Please 3 10 May 11, 2013 07:44PM
  • Cops and Cowboys
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas - Volume 1
  • Manaconda (Trek Mi Q'an #6) (Horde Wars #4)
  • Elemental Desires
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Tales from the Temple I
  • Honk If You Love Real Men: Four Tales of Erotic Romance (Tempting SEALs, #1)
  • Down and Dirty
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas (Volume 2)
Hello... thanks for swinging by. I don't log into Goodreads much, so if you have questions, please visit my website to email me through my site.
Thank you!

My other me.... J.C. Daniels

Bio...

Shiloh Walker has been writing since she was a kid. She fell in love with vampires with the book Bunnicula and has worked her way up to the more...ah...serious vampire stories. She loves reading and writing anyt
More about Shiloh Walker...

Cowboys and Captives (2 books)
  • Cowboy and the Captive (Cowboys and Captives, #1)
  • Cowboy and the Thief (Cowboys and Captives, #2)