Start by marking “Matrimonio forzado” as Want to Read:
Matrimonio forzado

Matrimonio forzado

Nunca habria imaginado que un matrimonio al que habia llegado por obligacion podria resultar tan placentero...El millonario Jasper Caulfield se puso furioso al conocer el testamento de su padre... Tenia que pasar al menos un mes casado con la bella Hayley Addington o lo perderia todo.Hayley no tenia otra opcion que aceptar, pero lo que no haria seria ser una verdadera espo ...more
Published March 1st 2008 by Harlequin Ibérica (first published July 9th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Matrimonio forzado, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Matrimonio forzado

Leona
May 18, 2012 Leona rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hqn-presents
Wow...what a train wreck.

I kept trying, I really did. The Hero was a creep and the heroine was just TOO STUPID TO LOVE!

He was so abusive to her, physically, emotionally and sexually. But I kept hoping he would come around. But when he throws her out after finding the pregnancy test , I lost it. "I want you out of here and if I ever see you again it will be a minute too soon."

I really, really lost it, at the end in spite of all he did to her, that she was the one that went back to him... all b
Kiki
Hero accuses heroine of cheating without any reason yet heroine goes to him to sort out marriage and he doesn't even apologise let alone grovel?!
No! Nope! Na-ah! Niyet! Not in a million years!
If you had any grey matter in your head you bimbo, you'll go through with that divorce HE initiated, get the paternity test done and slap him with child support!
Not go to him willingly YOURSELF and take him back when he has done NOTHING to redeem himself!
Vintage
What the hell was that?

Another tstl doormat takes it and takes it then runs to the hero. No, no, no!

The h has been in love with the H since they were step-siblings although she won't admit it. Due to a manipulative will, they have to marry so the POS H can get his father's house. The hero is cruel, nasty and insulting to the heroine, and she just comes back for more. Stomach churning and gross.

(view spoiler)
Aɤɩ
"DO NOT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER(OR TITLE AS IN THIS CASE)"
Holy Hell! This book was a freaking joke. Despite the very awesome title, there was absolutely no plot in the story. I kept waiting for the hero to act up, to stop acting like the brat he was, and the heroine to man up(or rather woman up).
Shit the heroine had absolutely no character. She's in love with one man one moment and then in love with another the next.
Ok start, Boring body, PATHETIC end.
I'm sorry. I never do this. I never criti
Desere
May 26, 2012 Desere rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jasper Caulfield has everything he wants, he is rich, powerful, sexy as sin and lets nothing stand in the way of what he wants. So when he learns of a clause in his late fathers will stating in order to obtain a much sought after property he is to marry Haley Addington he is outraged. Jasper and Hayley have a history but not the loving kind,rather he believes her to be nothing more than a gold digger just like her mother and she hates him for doing to unthinkable to her years before. He must hav ...more
Romancing the Book
Reviewer: Desere
Tulia Lash
It had potential but somewhere nearly down the end everything was nonsensical, the end was rushed even for a HP, and to boot the h was the one to make the first move to get back together with the H. 3*
Shanu
Oct 02, 2015 Shanu rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
READ HARDER CHALLENGE 2015 (18/24): A book that someone else had recommended to you.

didn't work for me. It has every single thing i hate about romance book and the writing style is awful.
Melodie
I thought it was too abrupt the way they felt in love--at least for Jasper. The story was okay and the two characters are pretty likable.
Marta Icardi
Marta Icardi rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2016
CHONI
CHONI rated it it was ok
Jan 25, 2017
Lavinia
Lavinia rated it did not like it
May 20, 2013
Julie
Julie rated it it was ok
May 29, 2011
Jen
Jen rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2011
sabrina sueli silva
sabrina sueli silva rated it did not like it
Feb 17, 2015
Erica
Erica rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2013
Lorie
Lorie rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2012
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2014
Joy Pantorillo
Joy Pantorillo rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2013
Lara Guedes
Lara Guedes rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2015
Iveta Drtinová
Iveta Drtinová rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2014
Eden
Eden rated it liked it
May 02, 2012
Shanelle
Shanelle rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2014
Lana Malumo
Lana Malumo rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2016
Joanna Sz
Joanna Sz rated it it was ok
Nov 10, 2013
Hanh-Uyen
Hanh-Uyen rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2009
Ailsa
Ailsa rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2014
Diane
Diane rated it it was ok
May 20, 2011
Karine
Karine rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2014
  • The Night that Changed Everything
  • The Spaniard's Blackmailed Bride
  • The Spaniard's Pregnancy Proposal
  • Contracted: A Wife for the Bedroom
  • Italian Boss, Housekeeper Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2687)
  • The Highest Stakes of All
  • The Mediterranean Billionaire's Blackmail Bargain
  • The Wedding Date
  • The Matchmaker Bride
  • Princess From the Past
  • The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Wife
  • Blackmailed Into the Italian's Bed
  • Taken By The Sheikh (Sheikh's Arabian Nights #5)
  • Walk on the Wild Side
  • The Italian's Rags To Riches Wife
  • The Virgin Secretary's Impossible Boss (International Billionaires, #8)
  • Nicolo: The Powerful Sicilian (Orsini Brothers, #4)
  • The Millionaire's Marriage
I grew up on a small farm on the outskirts of Sydney and as a keen horse rider, often competed in local gymkhanas and even broke in a few horses from time to time. As I was surrounded by animals, I decided at an early age to become a nurse, however I couldn’t stand the sight of blood and so opted for a career in teaching. It’s a bit ironic that I married a surgeon.

I read my first Mills & Boon
More about Melanie Milburne...