Bad Boys Next Exit (Includes: Men of Rogues Hollow, #2)

Bad Boys Next Exit (Men of Rogues Hollow #2)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  698 ratings  ·  15 reviews
For fans who like their romances so hot they're explosive comes this anthology that will take readers off the main road with sexy bad boys who can steer any woman towards sheer temptation.
Published June 7th 2005 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2004)

Jane Stewart
McKenna great, Kauffman ok, Sheedy no.

I rated McKenna's story, Meltdown, as 5 - I loved it. I was laughing out loud several times. Great characters, good plot. It's one of the stories that I periodically think about when doing other things. I would recommend buying the book just for the McKenna story. For a list of my reviews of other Shannon McKenna books, see my 5 star review of “Ultimate Weapon” posted 11/15/08.

I rated Kauffman's story, Exposed, as 3 - for an ok read. Characters were ok. Didn...more
Irene A
all these bad boys books make me wish that reality was different... why why WHY!!!
Gail
Meh . . . . the Kauffman was the worst, but none of the three stories was all that inspiring. It seemed like I was reading this book forever. I have Tag Morgan's story also from the library but at this point I don't much care about him, I have at least another week to make up my mind if I want to spend reading time on his book. Gads, the Kauffman went on forever, and ever, and ever. Yikes.
Michelle
I really liked the 2nd and 3rd stories. Shannon McKenna's story was ok, but the hero was a little too much for me: too arrogant, too pushy, too out of control. Donna Kauffman's story was great – I'd already read one of Austin's brothers' story in another anthology and liked it, too. The story by E.C. Sheedy is the first I've read by her. I wasn't thrilled with the heroine, but overall the story was good with excellent chemistry between H & h.
Jessica Alcazar
03/25/13: This review is for all 4 stories that make up Donna Kauffman's Men of Rogues Hollow ... ALL FANTASTIC. I loved reading about all four brothers finding their happily ever after. If I had to rate the stories from best forward, I would put Austin as my favorite then Tag, third comes Burke and last is Jace BUT all 4 stories were 5 stars in their own way.....
Adriana Bookologist
Bad Boys Next Exit

Exposed by Donna Kauffman

Meltdown by Shannon McKenna

Pure Ginger by E.C. Sheedy
Fay Ann Hollcroft
To me these weren't really my style of bad boys. Mine are the rough & tough, mean looking, military/uniformed personnel, biker etc. But all in all they were GREAT guys. This book was worth reading!
Barks & Bites
Updating my "read" books. I reviewed this for All About Romance years ago. The review is archived HERE .
Amanda
Sep 18, 2012 Amanda added it
Shelves: anthology
only read two of three exposed was good sheedys ws cheesy and unrealistc and the language got turn off bad and they were during the sex scenes not good.
~♥*Marianna*♥~ (what stays is dry bones)
Meltdown by Shannon McKenna - 5 Stars

Pure Ginger, By E.C Sheedy - 3 STARS
Kari
Aug 14, 2010 Kari rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2010
3 stars strictly because of the 2nd story. I was disappointed with Shannon McKenna's.
colleen
read 11.07.06
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Miranda Robertson
Miranda Robertson marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Fe
Fe marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
  • Bad Boys On Board (Includes: Watson Brothers, #1)
  • Bayou Bad Boys
  • I Love Bad Boys
  • Beach Blanket Bad Boys
  • Bad Boys with Red Roses
  • Merry Christmas, Baby
  • Immortal Bad Boys
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • Bad Boys Over Easy
Also wrote five category romances under the penname Shannon Anderson

::From The Author's Website::

HOW IT ALL BEGAN

I started writing my first romance novel in secret. I was working a temp job in an insurance office in Manhattan at the time, and the office manager had made it clear that even if there was nothing to do, I still had to look busy-- never one of my big talents. I felt bad about the waste...more
More about Shannon McKenna...
Behind Closed Doors (McClouds & Friends #1) Standing in the Shadows (McClouds & Friends #2) Edge of Midnight (McClouds & Friends #4) Out Of Control (McClouds & Friends #3) Extreme Danger (McClouds & Friends #5)