Start by marking “What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About(TM) Glaucoma: The Essential Treatments and Advances That Could Save Your Sight” as Want to Read:

Published October 1st 2004 by Grand Central Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About(TM) Glaucoma

Jennifer (JC-S)
Sep 01, 2008 Jennifer (JC-S) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
Last week I was told that I had a form of secondary glaucoma. This was not totally unexpected, but it was still a shock: enough of a shock that I couldn’t think of any sensible questions to ask the ophthalmologist who told me. Still, as he wasn’t the ophthalmologist who diagnosed it, he may not have been able to answer some of my questions anyway. So, I left his office in a state of shock but determined to find out more about this ‘sneak thief of sight’.

This book was one of the first I was able
Carol Mann Agency
An insidious disease, glaucoma is often misunderstood and is the leading cause of preventable blindness. Helps to dispel the myths surrounding the disease and inform readers as to the truth about glaucoma. Divided into three accessible sections, the book takes readers through the most common methods of treatment, and explores cutting-edge research and crucial new information on the effects of nutrition, exercise, and herbal medicine on glaucoma.
RUBEN VILLALPANDO
RUBEN VILLALPANDO marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Stephen
Stephen is currently reading it
Aug 06, 2016
Chuck Hallback
Chuck Hallback rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2015
Gilbert Chun
Gilbert Chun marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Harold
Harold marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Eliana
Eliana rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2015
Umaejung
Umaejung marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Stephen Duncan
Stephen Duncan marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2013
Toma Mihaela
Toma Mihaela marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2013
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2012
Beth
Beth rated it really liked it
May 23, 2008