Have Yourself a Naughty Little Santa (Hot Cops, #4)

Have Yourself a Naughty Little Santa (Hot Cops #4)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  9 reviews
HE KNOWS IF YOU'VE BEEN BAD OR GOOD....

Mass Market Paperback, 332 pages
Published October 28th 2008 by Pocket Star

To ask other readers questions about Have Yourself a Naughty Little Santa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Have Yourself a Naughty Little Santa

Julie (jjmachshev)
Reviewed for queuemyreview.com; book release Nov08

In the mood for a little erotica to heat up your holidays? Karin Tabke’s latest book with a Christmas theme, “Have Yourself a Naughty Little Santa”, might be just the thing. This story is true erotica as the story line progresses, in part, due to the sexual activities of the two main characters. So if a lot of sexual acts, described in explicit terms, offends you, this is one you will want to pass up.

Kim is the corporate shark for a real estate d...more
Auntee
Dec 19, 2008 Auntee rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of hot comtemporary romance
This book turned out to be so much more than I thought it would be. I thought it would be just another light, hot, but fluffy holiday romance, but I was so wrong. Yes, it was hot, but there was a real story behind it about a commitment-phobe hero and a jaded, cynical heroine who both learn to open their hearts, face their fears, and embrace love for the first time in their lives.

Gorgeous Latino Ricco Maza is a detective from San Jose, CA, but every year he comes back to his adopted hometown of E...more
Annette
Found this author at walmart of all places- and from the cover I wasn't sure what to expect -- Then after the IST chapter well I really thought it would be AN erotic BOOK - BUT what it was -was a very good steamy romantic read.
no dull moments - A melting pot of steamy hot stuff- very good plot- mixed with a sweet little love story. 5 stars.
Pattianne
Jan 19, 2014 Pattianne marked it as to-read
HAVE YOURSELF A NAUGHTY LITTLE SANTA - HOT COPS #4 -

HE KNOWS IF YOU'VE BEEN BAD OR GOOD....

Picture-perfect Evergreen, California, nestled on the shores of Reindeer Lake in the snowy Sierras, is the perfect place for a no-strings holiday fling with a gorgeous Latin lover. Workaholic Kimberly Michaels didn't come to Evergreen only to enjoy herself, though; she's there to consummate a development deal in which her company will take over the town -- whether the town wants it or not. Ricco Maza, who...more
Darcy
Feb 21, 2011 Darcy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
I only picked up this book because I read a short story by this author, and I really had no expectations about it going in. I am happy to say that I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. I should preface it by saying that from the first page the story was very predictable, but it didn't matter because the story was so charming. I even found myself laughing while reading.

Kim and Ricco had some explosive chemistry! Meeting with a one night stand in book land just means that the other person...more
Ljm
A workaholic Kimberly Michaels goes on a trip to Evergreen to put a notch on a deal that involves taking over the town. But that all changes when a gorgeous Latino Lover falls in place. And no need for further guessing >>> Yes, the cold winter nights get so much more steamier with him all over her literally! An amazing read
Cristina
A rather standard romance novel. Enjoyable enough, but nothing to make it truly different.
Erica Rodriguez
I think she was just trying to wrap up the series.
Debbie
I couldnt help myself!
Mellissa
Mellissa marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Denise Devereux
Denise Devereux marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Paula Antunovich
Paula Antunovich marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Stormy Cole
Stormy Cole marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Amanda Montgomery
Amanda Montgomery marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Shawn
Shawn marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Good Reader
Good Reader marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Melanie Lane
Melanie Lane marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Leah Kaye
Leah Kaye marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Alexia Matziri
Alexia Matziri marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Theresa Day
Theresa Day marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Gloria Hogg
Gloria Hogg marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Cammy
Cammy marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
For a long time, controlled chaos ruled Karin’s life. Busy mother of four, owner of her own successful business and wife to a street cop, she harbored thoughts of twisting plots and hot romantic scenes. Now, with only one child left at home and hubby retired from law enforcement, Karin happily pounds out those steamy scenes at her keyboard.

Still semi-distracted by her adult children (Yay! no more...more
More about Karin Tabke...
Blood Law (Blood Moon Rising Trilogy, #1) Bloodright (Blood Moon Rising Trilogy,   #2) Blood Vow (Blood Moon Rising Trilogy, #3) Master of Surrender (Blood Sword Legacy, #1) Good Girl Gone Bad (Hot Cops, #1)