Start by marking “A Sicilian Seduction (Red Hot Revenge)” as Want to Read:
A Sicilian Seduction (Red Hot Revenge)

A Sicilian Seduction (Red Hot Revenge)

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  223 ratings  ·  18 reviews
A most passionate revenge...

Giancarlo Cardinale was determined to have his revenge. He thought Natalia Deyton had slept with his sister's husband. His passionate Sicilian nature demanded a vengeful seduction -- and total surrender.

But Giancarlo wasn't prepared for the innocence shining out of Natalia -- or the sensual power of her stunning beauty. He knew he was falling in
Paperback, Harlequin Presents, #2175, 192 pages
Published May 1st 2001 by Harlequin Books (first published April 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about A Sicilian Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Sicilian Seduction

Bond of Hatred by Lynne GrahamThe Spanish Groom by Lynne GrahamThe Ultimate Betrayal by Michelle ReidThe Price of a Bride by Michelle ReidSale Or Return Bride by Sarah Morgan
Best Harlequin Presents Novels
215th out of 356 books — 344 voters
The Passion Bargain by Michelle ReidBertoluzzi's Heiress Bride by Catherine SpencerThe Italian Duke's Wife (By Royal Command) by Penny JordanBeauty and the Reclusive Prince / Executive by Raye MorganMistress Bought and Paid For by Lynne Graham
harlequins with italian heroes
38th out of 51 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Leona
Oh my, this was one hot read! I stayed up till 1:30 in the morning to finish it. Giancarlo is just one tall, sexy Sicilian who is out for revenge believing that Natalia is his brother-in law's mistress. He sends his sister and brother-in law off on a six week cruise while he steps in to not only fix the company but get rid of the mistress. He is appalled at the sexual attraction that immediately consumes both of them. So instead of booting her out, he goes for the ultimate in revenge to make her ...more
KatieV
I liked this, but didn't love it. YMMV, obviously. There was nothing wrong with it, it just didn't tick my HP boxes.

I like wallbangers, I admit it. I enjoy seeing the d-wad Hero act like a complete ass before getting his comeuppance and then be forced to grovel while crawling over broken glass. I know, I know - What is wrong with me? I'm a sick, sick puppy that's what.

If you're less twisted, you may love this because the hero is obviously besotted from day one and it's clear to everyone but hi
Tishke
Even though I hate begging in general, in this story it made a huge difference, so I give it 4 stars instead of 3.5. I basically have guessed within the first 10 pages what the lead female's relationship was to Edward aka the brother in law. I couldn't believe it took the lead male character 95% in to the story to finally understand what was going on and only after his sister explained it.
Roub
i absolutely loved this one! AWEsome read! from the moment giancarlo set eyes on natalia, he was doomed! it was actually funny reading about him plotting the revenge bcoz it was so very obvious he was fooling himself ! he was insanely in lust, then fell insanely in love and proceeded to behave most outrageously! he was really justifying his behaviour bcoz it was unforgivable; his wanting his brother-in-law's mistress, the woman breaking his sister's marriage. so he went off after what he wanted ...more
Bridie Coleman
Another sizzling tale from Michelle which features tough Sicilian Giancarlo who is convinced his brother-in-law Edward is cheating with his beautiful assistant Natalia and aims to split them up by sending Edward on a cruise and him taking over the business for a few weeks. But his best-laid plans upend themselves when he ends up falling for Natalia and moving her in to live with him. Very passionate book and refreshing to see her hero he admits to be love long before the heroine can do so hersel ...more
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Okay..so way she a virgin or not? 'Cause the description led one to believe that as did her actions but it was not actually referred to or spoken about in the book. It really is annoying. Aside from that, a good read with mistaken identities, a secret baby all grown up, and one hot as heck Sicilian lover. Mrow!
Chris
I have so many mixed feelings about this book but overall I really enjoyed it, which is why it gets 4/5 stars.

I love stories with revenge. The misunderstandings and then the groveling is almost always a great read. Giancarlo, the hero, goes after the heroine, Natalia, because he believes Natalia is Giancarlo's brother-in-law's mistress. Furious on behalf of his beloved sister, Giancarlo decides that he must lure Natalia away from his brother-in-law in order to preserve his sister's marriage.

The
Bukola
Loved this :-)

Believing that his brother-in-law is having an affair with his gorgeous secretary, a handsome businessman plans to seduce and has this woman under his roof within days. His plan backfires when he finds himself falling in love and wonders how to keep her away from the other man without betraying his family. Michelle Reid pens a spicy, volatile tale with sizzling chemistry and extraordinary characters.
HÜLYA
Bu ay ki bestsellers serisinde Michelle Reid Vardı aile sırları gizem temalı bu hikayeleri severek okudum.İlk hikaye de Yıllar önce terk edildiği kadınla hak ettiği mirası ancak onunla evlenerek alabilecek bir erkeğin hikayesi vardı. Gerçek babasının bıraktığı mirası onu terk eden kadından intikam almak için kullanacaktı. Fakat gerçekler çok farklı idi..
RomReader
Heroine has sizzling affair with domineering Sicilian Hero who thinks she's his brother-in-law's mistress. Hero's original plan was to fire her while he sent off his brother-in-law away for a 2nd honeymoon with his sister. Instead he changes his mind & plans on having an affair with her 1st & then fire her after he's done with her. His plans go awry as he becomes more enamored with her. Heroine has the same emotional pull but feels guilty about her secrets re: Hero's brother-in-law.

I lik
Melanie♥
Maybe I was just not in the mood for this one.....
Coldcase hertz
well cheers to another arrogant greek hunk of a man lol o lord knws i want me ONEEEEE!!!!! lol. It was an enjoyable read the heroine should look to go on pills now though for every time she gets pregnant it's with twins lol.
Carmen
I would have 5 starred this HP if not for the revenge theme which is one of my least favorite serial themes.
Jenny
That was a fun and engaging read. I liked it but didn't love it.
Ker

4.5 de hecho xD
Missy
A hot steamy romance.
Nikita
Nikita marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Bozana
Bozana marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Miriam El Kholi
Miriam El Kholi marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Aimee-Jade
Aimee-Jade marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Loubna Elassali
Loubna Elassali marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Deem
Deem marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
  • Crime of Passion
  • Italian Prince, Wedlocked Wife (Red-Hot Revenge) (Harlequin Presents, #2790)
  • A Rich Man's Revenge
  • Master of Pleasure
  • The Italian's Runaway Bride (Harlequin Presents, No. 2219)
  • A Willing Surrender (Harlequin Presents, #976)
  • The Playboy Boss's Chosen Bride
  • The Disobedient Virgin (The Ramirez Brides #3)
  • At The Greek Boss's Bidding
Hi, my name is Michelle Reid and I’ve been writing for Harlequin Mills & Boon for the last twenty years, and the crazy part about it is that I only realised it had been twenty years while updating this page!

So, hang on for a minute while I take this huge milestone in....

Twenty years with almost forty books published or in the pipeline ... I know it isn’t a great average when compared with some
More about Michelle Reid...
Gold Ring of Betrayal The Ultimate Betrayal The Price of a Bride Mia and the Powerful Greek (The Balfour Brides, #1) Marchese's Forgotten Bride