A Sicilian Seduction (Red Hot Revenge)

A Sicilian Seduction (Red Hot Revenge)

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  168 ratings  ·  14 reviews
A most passionate revenge...

Giancarlo Cardinale was determined to have his revenge. He thought Natalia Deyton had slept with his sister's husband. His passionate Sicilian nature demanded a vengeful seduction -- and total surrender.

But Giancarlo wasn't prepared for the innocence shining out of Natalia -- or the sensual power of her stunning beauty. He knew he was falling in...more
Paperback, Harlequin Presents, #2175, 192 pages
Published May 13th 2001 by Harlequin Books (first published April 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about A Sicilian Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Sicilian Seduction

Leona
Oh my, this was one hot read! I stayed up till 1:30 in the morning to finish it. Giancarlo is just one tall, sexy Sicilian who is out for revenge believing that Natalia is his brother-in law's mistress. He sends his sister and brother-in law off on a six week cruise while he steps in to not only fix the company but get rid of the mistress. He is appalled at the sexual attraction that immediately consumes both of them. So instead of booting her out, he goes for the ultimate in revenge to make her...more
Tishke
Even though I hate begging in general, in this story it made a huge difference, so I give it 4 stars instead of 3.5. I basically have guessed within the first 10 pages what the lead female's relationship was to Edward aka the brother in law. I couldn't believe it took the lead male character 95% in to the story to finally understand what was going on and only after his sister explained it.
Bridie Coleman
Another sizzling tale from Michelle which features tough Sicilian Giancarlo who is convinced his brother-in-law Edward is cheating with his beautiful assistant Natalia and aims to split them up by sending Edward on a cruise and him taking over the business for a few weeks. But his best-laid plans upend themselves when he ends up falling for Natalia and moving her in to live with him. Very passionate book and refreshing to see her hero he admits to be love long before the heroine can do so hersel...more
Chris
I have so many mixed feelings about this book but overall I really enjoyed it, which is why it gets 4/5 stars.

I love stories with revenge. The misunderstandings and then the groveling is almost always a great read. Giancarlo, the hero, goes after the heroine, Natalia, because he believes Natalia is Giancarlo's brother-in-law's mistress. Furious on behalf of his beloved sister, Giancarlo decides that he must lure Natalia away from his brother-in-law in order to preserve his sister's marriage.

The...more
Bukola
Loved this :-)

Believing that his brother-in-law is having an affair with his gorgeous secretary, a handsome businessman plans to seduce and has this woman under his roof within days. His plan backfires when he finds himself falling in love and wonders how to keep her away from the other man without betraying his family. Michelle Reid pens a spicy, volatile tale with sizzling chemistry and extraordinary characters.
HÜLYA
Bu ay ki bestsellers serisinde Michelle Reid Vardı aile sırları gizem temalı bu hikayeleri severek okudum.İlk hikaye de Yıllar önce terk edildiği kadınla hak ettiği mirası ancak onunla evlenerek alabilecek bir erkeğin hikayesi vardı. Gerçek babasının bıraktığı mirası onu terk eden kadından intikam almak için kullanacaktı. Fakat gerçekler çok farklı idi..
RomReader
Heroine has sizzling affair with domineering Sicilian Hero who thinks she's his brother-in-law's mistress. Hero's original plan was to fire her while he sent off his brother-in-law away for a 2nd honeymoon with his sister. Instead he changes his mind & plans on having an affair with her 1st & then fire her after he's done with her. His plans go awry as he becomes more enamored with her. Heroine has the same emotional pull but feels guilty about her secrets re: Hero's brother-in-law.

I lik...more
Coldcase hertz
well cheers to another arrogant greek hunk of a man lol o lord knws i want me ONEEEEE!!!!! lol. It was an enjoyable read the heroine should look to go on pills now though for every time she gets pregnant it's with twins lol.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Okay..so way she a virgin or not? 'Cause the description led one to believe that as did her actions but it was not actually referred to or spoken about in the book. It really is annoying. Aside from that, a good read with mistaken identities, a secret baby all grown up, and one hot as heck Sicilian lover. Mrow!
Carmen
I would have 5 starred this HP if not for the revenge theme which is one of my least favorite serial themes.
Jenny
That was a fun and engaging read. I liked it but didn't love it.
Ker

4.5 de hecho xD
Missy
A hot steamy romance.
Tabs
Tabs added it
Sep 20, 2014
Hrsd
Hrsd marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Milena Djaletic
Milena Djaletic marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Hi, my name is Michelle Reid and I’ve been writing for Harlequin Mills & Boon for the last twenty years, and the crazy part about it is that I only realised it had been twenty years while updating this page!

So, hang on for a minute while I take this huge milestone in....

Twenty years with almost forty books published or in the pipeline ... I know it isn’t a great average when compared with some...more
More about Michelle Reid...
Gold Ring of Betrayal The Ultimate Betrayal The Price of a Bride Mia and the Powerful Greek (The Balfour Brides, #1) Marchese's Forgotten Bride