Colorado Wings: A Wing and a Prayer/Wings Like Eagles/Wings of the Dawn/A Gift of Wings (Inspirational Romance Collection)

Colorado Wings: A Wing and a Prayer/Wings Like Eagles/Wings of the Dawn/A Gift of Wings (Colorado Wings #1-3)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  139 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Tracie Peterson. The Denver metro is filled with intrigue and romance as portrayed in three complete novels plus a bonus novella. Titles include A Wing and a Prayer, Wings Like Eagles, Wings of the Dawn, and A Gift of Wings.
Published November 1st 2000 by Barbour Publishing, Incorporated

Looking for Alaska by John GreenCrazy in Alabama by Mark ChildressAlaska by James A. MichenerRaising Arizona by Joel CoenThe Octopus by Frank Norris
Name of State (USA) in Title: A-C
99th out of 121 books — 14 voters
Black Hills Blessing by Mary ConnealyThe Midwife's Legacy by Rhonda GibsonA Biltmore Christmas by Diane T. AshleyHighland Crossings by Pamela GriffinChristmas at Barncastle Inn by Susan Page Davis
Romancing America
56th out of 92 books — 1 voter

More lists with this book...

Jadawhite1
This book was ''okay''.wHEN i READ IT IT WAS EXTREMELY GOOD UNTILL....until they kept going onn and on about the bible.I reade the whole bible, I don't need to be lectured about it in the books I read for suspense.I know,this was book was showing people finding their way to god but books are supposed to seem like they're talking to the reader...am I right or am I right?so read this book if you can handle it
Martha
Four stories that are linked together by the events of one day, eight lives that are altered by the events that happen that day. How will things work out? Will CJ and Brad be able to look towrd the futrure? What will pull Christy and Curt out of the tangled web? Will Cheryl and Erik be able to start over? How will Debbie and Nathan be able to allow forgiveness and healing to take place?
Heather
I really did not like this book. It felt too simple for me. There didn't seem to be much of a plot for each story. I found myself pushing through it and eventually gave up. Definitely not a win fo rme.
Miriam
A set of four short stories...an interwoven. Good enough to keep be reading to the finish, but not one of Tracie Peterson's best.
Chelsea Boland
I thought this book was really good! I liked all of the stories in it!
Dee Cameron
Dee Cameron is currently reading it
Jul 22, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
Jul 12, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Jun 18, 2014
Monica Garcia
Monica Garcia marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Linda Behle
Linda Behle marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Carrera
Carrera marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Tammi
Tammi marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Ann
Ann added it
Apr 09, 2014
Mary Goodwin
Mary Goodwin marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Jennifer is currently reading it
Mar 24, 2014
Mindy Bollinger
Mindy Bollinger marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Pattie
Pattie added it
Mar 14, 2014
Goossen Library
Goossen Library marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Tracie Peterson is a bestselling author who writes in both historical and contemporary genres. Her novels reveal her love for research as well as her strong desire to develop emotionally meaningful characters and stories for her readers. Tracie and her family live in Montana.

pen name: Janelle Jamison
More about Tracie Peterson...
A Lady of High Regard (Ladies of Liberty, #1) A Daughter's Inheritance (The Broadmoor Legacy, #1) Land of My Heart (Heirs of Montana, #1) Dawn's Prelude (Song of Alaska, #1) Embers of Love (Striking a Match, #1)