Start by marking “Colorado Wings: A Wing and a Prayer/Wings Like Eagles/Wings of the Dawn/A Gift of Wings” as Want to Read:

Colorado Wings: A Wing and a Prayer/Wings Like Eagles/Wings of the Dawn/A Gift of Wings (Colorado Wings #1-3)

Tracie Peterson. The Denver metro is filled with intrigue and romance as portrayed in three complete novels plus a bonus novella. Titles include A Wing and a Prayer, Wings Like Eagles, Wings of the Dawn, and A Gift of Wings.
Published November 1st 2000 by Barbour Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Colorado Wings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Colorado Wings

Carol
Jan 18, 2016 Carol rated it really liked it
This book includes all the books in the "Colorado Wings" series, as well as another book that concludes the series, but I can't find it as a stand alone boon on Goodreads.

"A Wing & a Prayer" gives the background of the plane crash CJ was involved in, mentions her brother Curt, Cheryl, & Brad.

"Wings Like Eagles" introduces Christy & her sister, Candy, and their brother, Erik. Curt is more involved in this story, and Debbie is introduced as Curt's intended, they are partners as DEA age
Jadawhite1
Oct 04, 2011 Jadawhite1 rated it it was ok
This book was ''okay''.wHEN i READ IT IT WAS EXTREMELY GOOD UNTILL....until they kept going onn and on about the bible.I reade the whole bible, I don't need to be lectured about it in the books I read for suspense.I know,this was book was showing people finding their way to god but books are supposed to seem like they're talking to the reader...am I right or am I right?so read this book if you can handle it
Karen
Dec 17, 2014 Karen rated it liked it
This was my first time reading Tracie Peterson. I like some of her style. The four novellas in this book were all connected by characters as well as an airplane theme. I enjoyed that. What first appears to be an accident turns into so much more from story to story. They are well woven together. I am not one who likes obvious romantic interests where you know pretty much from the beginning people are going to end up together. That part of this book was dull for me.
Martha
Feb 15, 2010 Martha rated it it was amazing
Four stories that are linked together by the events of one day, eight lives that are altered by the events that happen that day. How will things work out? Will CJ and Brad be able to look towrd the futrure? What will pull Christy and Curt out of the tangled web? Will Cheryl and Erik be able to start over? How will Debbie and Nathan be able to allow forgiveness and healing to take place?
Heather
Mar 14, 2012 Heather rated it did not like it
I really did not like this book. It felt too simple for me. There didn't seem to be much of a plot for each story. I found myself pushing through it and eventually gave up. Definitely not a win fo rme.
Miriam
Apr 10, 2008 Miriam rated it it was ok
A set of four short stories...an interwoven. Good enough to keep be reading to the finish, but not one of Tracie Peterson's best.
Chelsea Boland
Sep 21, 2013 Chelsea Boland rated it really liked it
I thought this book was really good! I liked all of the stories in it!
Diane D. Jones
Jun 02, 2016 Diane D. Jones rated it it was amazing
I thorough enjoyed this book it is four stories that are all tied together. The Christian aspect only adds to the stories. God is good and these books highlight that to the readers.
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was ok
Apr 14, 2009
Melissa Barnes
Melissa Barnes rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2013
Angel
Angel rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2012
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2015
Stacy Williams
Stacy Williams rated it liked it
Oct 25, 2012
Sarah rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2011
Kristin
Kristin rated it it was ok
Dec 07, 2012
Kristi
Kristi rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2012
Beckie
Beckie rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2010
Jane
Jane rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2016
Nikki Harbison
Nikki Harbison rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2014
E. Darlene
E. Darlene rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2012
Sandy Finney
Sandy Finney rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2016
Mindy Bollinger
Mindy Bollinger rated it did not like it
Jun 18, 2017
Margie
Margie rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2011
Anita
Anita rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2011
Lagenia Hester
Lagenia Hester rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2012
Kara
Kara rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2014
Brandi Patrick
Brandi Patrick rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2015
Caroline McAllister
Caroline McAllister rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Colorado
  • Texas: Pioneer Hearts Are Open to Love and at Risk for Danger in Four Interwoven Novels
  • Alabama
  • Virginia
  • Kansas Brides: Stranger's Bride/Never a Bride/Bittersweet Bride/His Brother's Bride
  • Arkansas: Four Brothers Risk Their Hearts for Love in the Ozarks
  • Dakota: Four Inspirational Love Stories in America's Final Frontier
  • Texas Charm: Love Is in the Air Around Houston (Texas Charm #1-4)
  • San Francisco
  • Lancaster Brides (Brides of Lancaster County, #1-4)
  • Highland Legacy: Four Generations of Love Are Rooted in Scotland
  • A Bride for a Bit
  • A Stitch in Time: Basket Stitch/Double Cross/Spider Web Rose/Double Running
  • The Blacksmith's Bravery (The Ladies' Shooting Club, #3)
  • Kansas Home: Hearts Adrift Find a Place to Dwell in Four Romantic Stories
  • Wyoming: Four Novels of Love in Frontier Forts (Wyoming #1-4)
  • Vermont Weddings: Dear Granny/The Long Trail to Love/Sweet Sugared Love (Heartsong Novella Collection)
Tracie Peterson is a bestselling author who writes in both historical and contemporary genres. Her novels reveal her love for research as well as her strong desire to develop emotionally meaningful characters and stories for her readers. Tracie and her family live in Montana.

pen name: Janelle Jamison
More about Tracie Peterson...

Colorado Wings (3 books)